Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,170 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How My Day Went���� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Day Went���� (490 Views)

Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day / See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) / This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Day Went���� by Intoboy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
I got a call from a friend this morning informing me that one guy I'll knw in the other street drank sniper and killed himself that i should come he was actually on his way there himself,my mood was spoilt cos the way he described the guy i knew I'll know him so i quickly helped me mom do what she asked me to do and went to join the friend that called me,on getting there a lot of people were crying and the girlfriend was at the other end shouting i still love you!! Why!!! And the funniest part is that he had his birthday on Saturday and he took his life on Sunday night and according to what people were saying they said they have sometimes heard his say that he's gonna die on his birthday but nobody took his words serious...i forgot to say, he's a Muslim so we were all there waiting for them to bring out the body and head to the burial ground, suddenly i started hearing noise like some people were fighting i hurriedly went to separate that's how i got myself into it o ..hmm, what happened was that this other guy who's also a close friend to the guy that took his life got to the gathering and was like,omo person wey don die don die be that me i wan smoke Colorado o... people were na like say you dey mad ni the guy na wanted to fight every body o so when i got there i went to hold the guy that said he wanted to smoke Colorado,i held him and kept telling him to go home because i know he's a small boy, I'm way older than him,i kept saying dey go house dey go house,in the process this guy con cut my earpiece o, something that i jus bought,na so i shakara am with one blow o, I'm very sure i didn't hit him hard because i get injury for hand already,wen people saw that he be like say we wan dey fight like dis they jus gather this guy beat am,i sha was calm and when he saw that he had less supports he left the gathering and i thought that was all,i decided to follow them to the burial ground bcuz the guy that called me to come outside promised to pay for tfare, I didn't knw wat was in front,i went in with them to the burial ground den i noticed the guy i had a fight with was there too so i felt remorseful bcus i saw that his face was swollen and i knew it wasn't me it was the other people that fought for me,so since it was a gathering i decided to go close to him and apologize but wen i got close to him and I placed my hand on his shoulder hus reaction was not encouraging so i got exasperated and was like wetin dey do this one sef,i left his side...the Alfa did his prayers fast because it felt like it was going to rain, immediately after the prayers a lot of people was jus calling my name, that i shouldn't walk alone that we should walk in group,i was like wetin dey happen make ena tell me, someone now said that guy that i fought with has called his friends that are cultist and the wantu stab me, immediately i felt like starting my day again,i was like wic kind wahala be this where i wan run enter inside mortuary but i had a lot of people on my side buh i heard some people saying he might have a gun so i was so scared bcuz i only threw a punch bcuz i hate it wen people spoil my stuffs not when i word hard to get it,i was guided until we got outside and when we got outside i kept hearing different things,dis one was saying no foh we dey with you mak we go meet dem, the other one was saying mak dis bike man carry you make ana dey run go, another one was like mak we go face dem dey fit go block you for front if you carry bike i jus felt like running for goodness sake,so a car packed in front of me and the egbon asked me to enter,i look inside and i saw faces i could trust so i went in and i realized the driver was even a civil defense so i was relaxed,he took me away from there and dropped me somewhere safe,i already collected money from a friend so I took bike and hurried home,i woke up this evening and went outside to get something and i met some friends and they were like that guy don carry like four bikes dey find you up and down na him we dey wait for here now we wan treat him Bleep up,i already saw them with sticks and the other one was making calls reporting the incident,i quickly left the scenes, now the guy that called me in the morning to inform me about the guys death jus called again to tell me that he'll advice i stay down,i no be cultist wic kind wahala be this na!!!!!
Now,back to the story of this guy that drank sniper and took his life a day after his birthday, people kept saying he actually intended to take his life on his birthday but his girlfriend took him on a surprise outing so he did it when he had the chance,he left no clue and he uses an iphone12 his parents are not poor and he even took his life in his parents house in his own room the funniest part is that he bought the biggest snipper and drank it and almost finished it but you know i said one civil defense Egon carried me so he was discussing the issue with his friend in the car he said this boy once told him he wanted to have a talk with him that some people want to kill him,he said he didn't take him serious, people are going tru a lot low key,but nobody can be trusted to confide in.buh is suicide really an option?

1 Like

Re: How My Day Went���� by Viccur(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Things are happening
Re: How My Day Went���� by Dalnadoni: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wow..bro hw u con handle d guy after you?

Re: How My Day Went���� by Ugoh123: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Come n finish up ur story
Re: How My Day Went���� by Godada(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022

People are going through an awful lot in a low key.

I can relate too.

I went down that dark part back then.

I can tell you this much: it's dark and ugly
Re: How My Day Went���� by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2022
For this your small world you don see this kind experience?
Firstly, gather courage, go and report that boy that wanna fight you to the nearest police station and the biggest one in your state.
Get a court order to restrain him from touching you or any harm on you.
Inform your family members to rise up for you to trave his family mbers and families of his goons. Give them black name in that area and the state. Some of these things won't cost you much money: e.g reporting at the nearest police station. It's a matter of life and death. Your friend wey drink sniper don kpeme. He's now a forgotten history. Ordinary bean cake dem no fru for his burial. Na so it go be if you just die anyhow. People ll even call you a cultist. So no let some rude, no life, no ambition and future boys ruin you.
Last Bullet:
No dey settle street fight again. I m advising you like a big sister. Cos if you no go near that cultist wannabe he no go dey pursue you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Day Went���� by Guderian(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2022
Cultist matters sef..... grin grin
Re: How My Day Went���� by H0didon(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2022
I still don't know why some people go dey do cultism, very useless set of folks. This is why i dey always stay lowkey, make few friends and mind my business.
As it is, i always stay on my lane, hardly will i have issue with someone who isn't my pal. Me wey dey cool and calm but yet i still get gun for house with license though cool and even my security man sef get im own.... I pray to God everyday to guide my step but yet i no go fit loose guard cos most Nigerians dey no well.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise man never loose gaurd".
Re: How My Day Went���� by anthonyuncle(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2022
omo!
this life get as e be o.

but it was harsh of you to punch someone because of headset

(1) (Reply)

Big Booty Realistic Sex Doll Torso / Popular Crossdresser James Brown S*x Tape Leaked (18+) / BREAKING: CBN To Redesigns 200, 500 And 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.