Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket (3602 Views)

Christians Won’t Vote Muslim-Muslim Presidential Candidates - PFN / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by rightdata: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Only South West Christians will vote Muslim Muslim ticket because of tribalism.
Other Christians in Nigeria will not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2022
rightdata:

Majority of Southwest Christians wont vote APC next year.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by derecho(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2022
South west Christians are not daft.

Tinubu deprived Osinbajo the ticket playing religion.

MURIC is also there stoking the fire of Islamic fundamentalism.

And why will they vote APC?
Because of Tinubu or Shettima?
Kikikiki

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by tamdun: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2022
rightdata:
Muslims in Osun voted Christian Christian ticket, so I see nothing wrong if Christians votes for tinubu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by Gourdoinc(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Many south west Christians wont vote APC. They aren't stupid as the Muslims in south west presume them to be. They lead the pentecostal arm of Nigeria. Millions strong. They don't really vote so much before, however with this insult to the faith, don't be surprised to see them all out to vote out APC on the direction of their pastors.

However I fear the daddy GO might betray his congregation. He is a prime candidate for betrayal. Mixing religion and politics in the way they have done , has made him partisan and incapable of speaking with confidence like the other papa in ota.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by derecho(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2022
tamdun:

Muslims in Osun voted Christian Christian ticket, so I see nothing wrong if Christians votes for tinubu

Osun didn't vote Christian-christian ticket. They just wanted to be free from Oyetola, Tinubu's nephew.
Stop deceiving yourself

72 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by tamdun: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2022
derecho:

Kikikiki
Igbo people give obi full support and even threatened those who did not among ur people but u think u can devide yoruba with religious card?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by derecho(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2022
And who is talking about igbos here? I'm talking about SW Christians.
For you to think we are oblivious of the goings-on is an insult.

Who heightened the divide? Is it not Tinubu and MURIC?
tamdun:

Igbo people give obi full support and even threatened those who did not among ur people but u think u can devide yoruba with religious card?

13 Likes

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by Coolsperm: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu we are not mad people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by orisa37: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
CALL US EITHER YORUBA NATION OR ODU-DU-IWA (CHARACTER).
Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Not all south west christian sef

He go still half or less than half that won't support

1 Like

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by Hoelujohn: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
rightdata:
Abeg stop all those things. I am a South westerner christian and I am not voting Tinubu. Even if he had picked a Christian as vice. The man Tinubu desire is to wreck this country. BTW, All my relatives are APC members in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by limeta(f): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
tamdun:

Do you think muslims would have declare jihad on Christians if it was Christian/Christian ticket

1 Like

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2022
tamdun:

State and federal elections are different piece of cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by BATified2023: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2022
tamdun:

just allow igbos to keep decieving themselves

Apc already won all local government election in ebonyi but they don’t get the message,at last na rigging them go shout

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by tesppidd: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2022
It is clear that there will be much weeping and grinding next year..

Many of you have succeeded in turning this into a religious thing which would play perfectly into Tinubu's hands.

There is no sentiment in this; the reality is that the only way Tinubu could lose in 2023 is for one of Atiku and Obi to step down from the race.

Tinubu's would-be voters remain the same irrespective of his running mate. Most Christians would not vote Tinubu even if he chose a Pastor as running mate.

Obi and Atiku have basically the same fan base. They will split one another's votes.

Peter Obi seems to be the best of the 3 evils (cus the 3 of them are evils)

But am really sorry for those insulting Tinubu.
Cus they will cry.

7 Likes

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by diadem10: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Many south west Christians wont vote APC. They aren't stupid as the Muslims in south west presume them to be. They lead the pentecostal arm of Nigeria. Millions strong. They don't really vote so much before, however with this insult to the faith, don't be surprised to see them all out to vote out APC on the direction of their pastors.

However I fear the daddy GO might betray his congregation. He is a prime candidate for betrayal. Mixing religion and politics in the way they have done , has made him partisan and incapable of speaking with confidence like the other papa in ota.

sotall:

derecho:

Kikikiki

There's nothing like southwest Christian. Osu like you should sink it into your skull. Southwest don't discriminate when it comes to religion.

Hypocritical OSU like you should rather talk about your South East region that asked Kumuyi not to come to their region or they would attack him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by tamdun: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2022
derecho:

Osun didn't vote Christian-christian ticket. They just wanted to be free from Oyetola, Tinubu's nephew.
Stop deceiving yourself
Does it change the fact that it's a Christian Christian?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by tamdun: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu we are not mad people
U be flat head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2022
tesppidd:
It is clear that there will be much weeping and grinding next year..

Many of you have succeeded in turning this into a religious thing which would play perfectly into Tinubu's hands.

There is no sentiment in this; the reality is that the only way Tinubu could lose in 2023 is for one of Atiku and Obi to step down from the race.

Tinubu's would-be voters remain the same irrespective of his running mate. Most Christians would not vote Tinubu even if he chose a Pastor as running mate.

Obi and Atiku have basically the same fan base. They will split one another's votes.

Peter Obi seems to be the best of the 3 evils (cus the 3 of them are evils)

But am really sorry for those insulting Tinubu.
Cus they will cry.

Sorry Tinubu stands the least chance of winning the next presidential election.

He is looking at the North as his support base and we have two equally strong opponents in that zone.
Tinubu cannot claim majority of Northern votes where you have Kwankwanso and Atiku.
Atiku and Kwankwanso are more Muslim (politically) than Tinubu.

They say Charity begins at home! Where is Tinubu's home? He lost the south south and south east even before election will begin.
In the southwest where he comes from, we have millions of Christian voters who have vowed to vote against him.

Your master Tinubu is swimming against the tide and its surely going to swallow him soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

There's nothing like southwest Christian. Osu like you should sink it into your skull. Southwest don't discriminate when it comes to religion.

Hypocritical OSU like you should rather talk about your South East region that asked Kumuyi not to come to their region or they would attack him.

Pained asswipe!

When Muric was instigating southwest muslims agsinst southwest Christians recently where were you?
He even made a press statement saying southwest muslims wont vote Southwest Christians in presidential election. Zombies like you didn't rise up to caution him.

You think southwest Christians are daft?

2023 is almost here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by diadem10: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
sotall:

Pained asswipe!

When Muric was instigating southwest muslims agsinst southwest Christians recently where were you?
He even made a press statement saying southwest muslims wont vote Southwest Christians in presidential election. Zombies like you didn't rise up to caution him.

You think southwest Christians are daft?

2023 is almost here.

That's just muric.

Anyway, I have told you hypocritical urchins to go face your region that don't accommodate others before preaching bullshit. Your bigoted Peter Obi sacked non Anambran workers which were his Fellow Igbo brethren from another state. He couldn't even tolerate non Anambran which were his fellow Igbo brethren from another states but was rather operating a clannish govt in Anambra.

The southeast asked Kumuyi not to come to their region or they would attack him.

That's what you should be facing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by emmykey0128(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Agreed we don't discriminate my mum is a Muslim from Lagos and my dad a Christian from Ekiti state but the truth is that we the cristians in Lagos are not going to vote for a Tinubu/shettima combo
diadem10:

2 Likes

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by diadem10: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2022
emmykey0128:
Agreed we don't discriminate my mum is a Muslim from Lagos and my dad a Christian from Ekiti state but the truth is that we the cristians in Lagos are not going to vote for a Tinubu/shettima combo

Says an Ipob miscreant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by Gourdoinc(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

we would talk about it when we are done talking about this. Abi na you wan tell us wetin to discuss? You reach ?

1 Like

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

That's just muric.

Anyway, I have told you hypocritical urchins to go face your region that don't accommodate others before preaching bullshit. Your bigoted Peter Obi sacked non Anambran workers which were his Fellow Igbo brethren from another state. He couldn't even tolerate non Anambran which were his fellow Igbo brethren from another states but was rather operating a clannish govt in Anambra.

The southeast asked Kumuyi not to come to their region or they would attack him.

That's what you should be facing.

Changing goal post grin

Did i just read " thats just Muric"?

Muric is the mouthpiece of southwest muslims. Remember he was involved in imposing hijab on all government schools in Lagos and majority of you muslims were happy for what he is doing.

Like i said Southwest Christians aren't daft.
Southwest boasts of one of the largest Christian gathering in Nigeria and since 2015, preachers like David Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya and Adeboye have been sensitizing members.

The lukewarm attitude of Christians towards elections has come to an end. 2023 will be a first time to make a statement.

3 Likes

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by blancsn1: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God your Igbotic head don de correct small small. I am a Christian n will only vote the Pandora Peter Obi or any Fulani over my dead body.

rightdata:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by blancsn1: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2022
But majority oloriburuku Southeast will vote PDP ba. You de ment for Igboland inswear.
sotall:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by diadem10: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2022
sotall:

Changing goal post grin

Did i just read " thats just Muric"?

Muric is the mouthpiece of southwest muslims. Remember he was involved in imposing hijab on all government schools in Lagos and majority of you muslims were happy for what he is doing.

Like i said Southwest Christians aren't daft.
Southwest boasts of one of the largest Christian gathering in Nigeria and since 2015, preachers like David Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya and Adeboye have been sensitizing members.

The lukewarm attitude of Christians towards elections has come to an end. 2023 will be a first time to make a statement.

Muric isn't the mouthpiece. He's just one man organisation that talks nonsense a lot. No one follows him.

I repeat, your hypocritical self should go face your your clannish region and bigoted Peter Obi. There's no business between us and your useless bigoted Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever at that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by diadem10: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
we would talk about it when we are done talking about this. Abi na you wan tell us wetin to discuss? You reach ?

Says an Ipob miscreant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
diadem10:

Muric isn't the mouthpiece. He's just one man organisation that talks nonsense a lot. No one follows him.

I repeat, your hypocritical self should go face your your clannish region and bigoted Peter Obi. There's no business between us and your useless bigoted Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever at that.

Its a good thing to know how Agbado and Corn Urchins reasons. Anyone not in support of their Drug Lord is tagged a southeasterner.

Even Christians in APC who have mobilized to vote against Tinubu will be tagged IPOB .

Keep circling in your delusion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now / Leaked Audio: Atiku, Okowa, Tambuwal Planned On How To Rig The Election / Condoms Increases Risk Of Aids: Says "pope".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.