Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34276 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by DonMekino(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think of the two questions, only the first was culled from the Bible, the second one is purely a general knowledge question. Even as a Christian from Southeast, we were taught some little knowledge about origin of Islam and Koran. So the second question, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Safyqueen: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Osaze007:

Looool has he not displaced you already do herdmen look at religion
When I say Yoruba Muslims are fools
This is what we mean grin
Infact your slaves so we rather vote a Fulani man with christain representation
Than any Yoruba jihadist who as agenda against Christians

You are still more confused. How is Tinubu suddenly become a jihadist with a pastor wife?

Don't tell me that the so called Yoruba christains are as confused as you just represented.

Let me tell you, Yorubas are united. Religious harmony are enjoyed throughout Yoruba land as seen in Tinubu. No amount of political maneuver will separate Yoruba people.

#stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
But it was normal when the court allowed the use of hijab, but not normal for crs to be done in exam Abi?
Are you stu+pid or something? Hijab are to be use by Muslims only if they choose to use it.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Same way your upright muric is quiet over killings and kidnappings carried out by their fellow believers.

If you're looking for an Islamic country please go and nationalise in Afghanistan where your commitment will be rewarded

Dumbest OSU IPIG terrorist monkey. When is your Peter Obi- tuary and Obi diots like you going to condem your IPIG terrorist monkey blodas killing and beheading people in your evil Biafuro jungle.
They just beheaded someone again in Imo today while killing 7 people but your Peter Obi- tuary lying SOB clown is yet to condem all atrocities in AfghaEastern.
You and you terrorist monkey blodas will end up running to Cameroon eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
lilyheaven:

Cry cry baby.
I’m sure you are looking for who to burn this afternoon.
grin grin grin
E pain am,between me and you,I don't know who is the cry cry baby.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Mandesz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
In some places I worked, they refuse to call me by my muslim name.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.
If Muslims try these, they will be shouting Muslims want to islamis Nigeria.
I can now see that Muslims are more tolerant compare to Christians.
I see sense in your escuse seriously. The comment was calm n touching. But that would have been best way to propagate your religion than force your way which is common among Muslims. Preaching was mandated by Jesus Christ. If other religions, islam in focus, preach in that way;Nigeria won't be this situation we are at present.
So, who is more tolerant?
We know Boko Haram, hesbolah, Taliban, isis, Al Qaeda, etc all propagating their religion. Don't 4get Deborah murdered in 2022, corper murdered in Katsina in 2009, preaching woman murdered in 2020 in Abuja and many numerous to mention.
Please can u tell us a single one done by a xtians or group of xtians, if not preaching all around and making great noise? Now, who's more tolerant?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ganjafama(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots are used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give,truth is very bitter,I am Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.
You are educated and at the same time you're not well educated.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ganjafama:
You are educated and at the same time you're not well educated.

So for voicing out my opinion and demanding for the rights of fellow Muslims,I am not "well educated" abi,you can bury your head in the sand and act as if nothing is happening so far it's not the other way round.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ganjafama(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

So for voicing out my opinion and demanding for the rights of fellow Muslims,I am not "well educated" abi,you can bury your head in the sand and act as if nothing is happening so far it's not the other way round.
What's your take on the issue of hijab being legalised by the court and the issue of a Muslim- Muslim ticket?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by excel101(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
This man just dey serve him Allah, he no wise at all. Htp doesn't know that he would need the help of christians one day.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Amosa7: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
But it was normal when the court allowed the use of hijab, but not normal for crs to be done in exam Abi?
it’s a must for d pupil to answer d question or dey miss d mark...did court made d verdict for Christian to wear hijab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by DavSagacity(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's how primitive and backward the Muric organization is. He reason backward almost all the time
SlayerofSatan:
MURIC baboon can NEVER open his gorilla mouth unless to shame himself. So general knowledge is now CRK?
I was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and one of the questiona Frank Edoho asked the guy in the hotseat was "On What Part of the body is a Hijab worn?" and the guy answered simply that it worn on the head. Does that mean that the management of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is promoting Shariah law?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by DavSagacity(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Same way I way turned down by 2 Islamic school in 2016. I remember I applied for the school along Owode Wire and Cable. The Islamic school is by the road side. The moment the secretary saw me , he facial expressions said it all. Right there I knew they wanted a three quarter wearing Alfa/ Teblic. Till tomorow they never called me even though I was qualified for the advert the put at the board of the school. So hold your peace
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by oluwasegun007(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Muric is antichrist...know this and know peace.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Pymetrics: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
To all of you abusing the Prof, just answer truthfully. Are there CRK questions on the examination or not?
You read clearly with your two sockets opened and you're still abusing the man. We already know Christians are much using Nairaland, but why didn't they apply sense when contributing to religious matters amazes me. They will just cry unnecessarily like baby.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Abelino(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are a bastard and worthless.. Stupid Terrorists and evil minded Muslims.
ATLIEN2027:

Religious fanatical fool. Are you forced to vote for any candidate? If you are sitting for this exam, you are been forced to answer this Christian agenda question. You don't have any other choice.
Try and use your shallow low IQ brain sometimes.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by iamme1234(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES

Why are you crying
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Nosayer: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES

Odẹ niyin sir...... ogbontarigi odẹ!
Two questions that also qualify as social studies questions are what you're gloating over even though the same MURIC is begging some people not to go to court over the Arabic inscription on the Army symbols.

Maybe hunger and suffering understand religion ni, you will tell me.

You better make your education purposeful by shutting your mouth when critical thinking becomes an arduous task for you.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by israelp(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
in terms of tolerance u lied....stop lie oga
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by LegalWolf: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
MURIC baboon can NEVER open his gorilla mouth unless to shame himself. So general knowledge is now CRK?
I was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and one of the questiona Frank Edoho asked the guy in the hotseat was "On What Part of the body is a Hijab worn?" and the guy answered simply that it worn on the head. Does that mean that the management of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is promoting Shariah law?

This is a puerile take, if not absurd. The question on who wants to be a millionaire is apparently a general question. It doesn't require any intimate knowledge of anything islam. It's just like asking where do christians pray.. is it church, synagogue or shrine. Simple and general question.

But how the f@ck am I to know where paul was born or anything about paul. WTF is my business with him? If you are not a christian, you can't answer that question and you should be objective.

MURIC is a nonsensical organization that does not represent me as a Muslim. But on this point, they are absolutely right
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by LegalWolf: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
agadez007:
When we say Muslims can’t take what they give you think we are lying
They can’t take a simple crK question in a general knowledge exam but want two Muslims to head a secular nation
Let the image below sink into your sub conscious mind

You are saying nonsense. If you are being objective, MURIC concerns are valid. I am not their biggest supporter as they say rubbish most of the time. But they have a point here!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Tinububalls: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

You are ignorant, before I can be a Muslim, I must accept Jesus as a messanger of Allah.
I cannot hate Christianity, our Prophet Muhammad whom I follow did not hate Christians.
So who are the infidels?
Werey dey disguise.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by LegalWolf: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
UrPapa:
Where religion go lead us for diz country ehn
What advantage has CAN, Muric or whatever done for the betterment of this country or the common man?
Just instigating religious sentiments

God bless you my brother!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blitzerz:

Christians are not tolerant yet your daughters are wearing hijab in Christian school?

You people go and sleep
My children are in private so school and they are not allowed to wear hijab

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinububalls:

So who are the infidels?
Werey dey disguise.
This is what I am trying to prove
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by compton11(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
I WILL CONTINUE TO BLAME SARAH WHOSE UNBELIEF TO GOD'S WORD LED TO THE BIRTH OF ISHMAEL. SINCE ISHMAEL WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE.
have u tell that to Arab Christians That are of Ismaelite?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by LegalWolf: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Goodday90:
I am sure that you support tinubu’s Muslim muslim ticket
Sure you have no qualms with that
This is for those confused Christians who think that religion don’t matter

This is complete balderdash. You are not responding to the issue...Is MURIC's concern valid? If they had asked your child in common entrance exam where Umar b. Khattab was born, what would be your reaction?

MURIC says nonsense a lot, but on this, they are absolutely right. And YOU need to be objective!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nosayer:

Odẹ niyin sir...... ogbontarigi odẹ!
Two questions that also qualify as social studies questions are what you're gloating over even though the same MURIC is begging some people not to go to court over the Arabic inscription on the Army symbols.

Maybe hunger and suffering understand religion ni, you will tell me.

You better make your education purposeful by shutting your mouth when critical thinking becomes an arduous task for you.
Oloriburuku omo monkey. Baba n la Baba e ole kure. Dindinri ole atole.
Shallow empty barrel with ZERO IQ. Miserable low life existence is your calling in life.
Dumbest MOFO on NL.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by compton11(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:
Muric is antichrist...know this and know peace.
so u want them to be pro Christ before?

Even your Jewish masters that y'all always lick their ass are anti Christ.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by gentleguy1975: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,and the CAN won't be left out,those ones will be yammering incoherently,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give,truth is very bitter.
I am a Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.
in my first secondary school,christ apostolic grammar school,both Muslims and christians were forced to buy SOP,a christian song book and forced to read it every morning except Friday! ironically,my primary school was Ansarudeen primary school, nobody was forced to worship with Muslims!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ykc2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
But western education is Christian thing na Muslims don't need schools they only attend ile keun or memories koran so what are they doing in Christian owned schools?,ogun and amadioha will cripple that ishaq
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
2 Questions can not make one to fail exam..unless you fail many others too.
Ooooh I forgot they are block heads.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olorunfemi Adeyeye Graduates After 7 Years / 16 Errors That Are Still Taught In Nigerian Schools Today / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.