Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34305 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Quodseverismete: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
This Muric has written a very long epistle and speak English when just two questions that has bible root were included in common entrance exam, WHY HAS MURIC REFUSED TO COMMENT OF SOME NAIRA NOTES THAT HAVE ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON THEM since Nigeria is a secular state as acclaimed by MURIC, can Muslim MURIC take it if it were Christians inscription that is on those Nara notes and Nigerian Coat of Arm?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Ppp1p: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by agadez007(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

You are saying nonsense. If you are being objective, MURIC concerns are valid. I am not their biggest supporter as they say rubbish most of the time. But they have a point here!
we also have a point when we say NO to same religion tickets
Don’t you think we have our rights too?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by miketayo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES

I was going to answer u but I saw when u joined nairaland.com you are.. just another bot
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by ATLIEN2027: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
miketayo:

I was going to answer u but I saw when u joined nairaland.com you are.. just another bot
Troll get lost.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Goodday90(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
LegalWolf:

This is complete balderdash. You are not responding to the issue...Is MURIC's concern valid? If they had asked your child in common entrance exam where Umar b. Khattab was born, what would be your reaction?

MURIC says nonsense a lot, but on this, they are absolutely right. And YOU need to be objective!
Muric concern is valid so also is ours
I wonder why they are trying to force two Muslim down our throats
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
But it was normal when the court allowed the use of hijab, but not normal for crs to be done in exam Abi?
When will some people have brains?

I hope hypocrisy won't send you to hell at last.
This is one the reason why I detest some of you.

IF THE QUESTION WAS
IN WHICH CITY MOHAMMED WAS BORN NOW, YOU WON'T GIVE THIS SENSELESS BIASED RESPONSE.

SHAME
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
With MURIC Yorubas don enter one chance.
With Obi,
Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are in big trouble.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mrkindness:
One day this idiot called MURIC will become a full blown terrorist organization to disturb South West Nigeria.
Very senseless response.
How has this nonsense addressed the issue?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by premier79(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please, how do expect them to answer crk questions In general general paper as subject. If it is other way round now ,heaven would have fallen. Hypocrite of highest order.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
And some Christians are blindly and foolishly supporting Moslem Moslem ticket

I pity una life
And some OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs are supporting Obi...

I pity them
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by miketayo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Troll get lost.

Lolz bot is calling someone a troll
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
MURIC baboon can NEVER open his gorilla mouth unless to shame himself. So general knowledge is now CRK?
I was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and one of the questiona Frank Edoho asked the guy in the hotseat was "On What Part of the body is a Hijab worn?" and the guy answered simply that it worn on the head. Does that mean that the management of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is promoting Shariah law?
Do you even have brains at all?

Comparing hijab to Paul nonsense question... WHERE IS THE CORRELATION?

IF THE QUESTION WAS
IN WHAT CITY WAS MOHAMMED BORN...

WILL YOU GIVE THIS SENSELESS RESPONSE?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,and the CAN won't be left out,those ones will be yammering incoherently,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give anybody,the truth is very bitter.
I am a Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.

Don't mind the senseless BASTARDS

If the question was

MOST OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOUTING ISLAMIZATION.

FOOLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Omishor2020(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,and the CAN won't be left out,those ones will be yammering incoherently,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give anybody,the truth is very bitter.
I am a Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.

Why not swtich to islamic school instead. I mean Ile Keu. Western education shouldn't be a must for you guys and that's what your bokoharam stands for.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Omishor2020(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Do you even have brains at all?

Comparing hijab to Paul nonsense question... WHERE IS THE CORRELATION?

IF THE QUESTION WAS

WILL YOU GIVE THIS SENSELESS RESPONSE?

Paul Nonsense?

That's blasphemy and you know the judgement.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
agadez007:
When we say Muslims can’t take what they give you think we are lying
They can’t take a simple crK question in a general knowledge exam but want two Muslims to head a secular nation
Let the image below sink into your sub conscious mind
Keep fooling yourself with made up nonsense.

You think Yorubas are like us that are separatists?

Very intolerant bigots too full inside us.

If the question was
In what city was Mohammed born, would you have said this nonsense?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Freebills12: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Axis313:

MODIFIED

You know about this injustice but you are supporting Muslim /Muslim ticket?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Omishor2020:

Why not swtich to islamic school instead. I mean Ile Keu. Western education shouldn't be a must for you guys and that's what your bokoharam stands for.
So because we attend public schools,we should be forced to accept your religion abi,for your information Islam endeavor us to seek knowledge,both Islamic or western knowledge.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Don't mind the senseless BASTARDS

If the question was

MOST OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOUTING ISLAMIZATION.

FOOLS
Don't mind them,they are all bigots.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Omeizadean(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
But it was normal when the court allowed the use of hijab, but not normal for crs to be done in exam Abi?

Atleast u said court allowed hijab. Did court allows inclusion of religious question in general paper especially from one religion in particular?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Omeizadean(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Osaze007:

In a state with majorty christain population. grin
All the best
That hijab ruling will never see light of day in Lagos grin

Be rest assured Yoruba Christians are not voting Muslim Muslim ticket since you have an agenda against them

Is this turd picker actually thinking Christianad are the majority in Lagos? From what census?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Geesaintagape: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Number 14 is not Christian question but Yoruba history
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by messiah(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
I agree with MURIC on this one. We are the problem of this country. This was totally uncalled for.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by JesusIsAMuslim: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
You'll will cry if that was reversed. Islam is coming to your very doorsteps and there is nothing you can do to prevent your generations from following the truth. Islam, The religion of Mary and her son, Jesus will come to you and you shall be saved.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by liasmiram2567: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:

Hear yourself.Who stopped you from approaching the courts to fight for your right?Know that a general paper examination is for students of all faith and so must not put one at an advantage or the others at a disadvantage.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Traplord09: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

Why should I go to north,I am a yoruba and muslim,and I have every duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow muslims,all your evil plot against Southwest Muslims are being exposed one by one.

Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
Lol a million wayssssss ..... ... Yoruba land noooo
Lagos ... is no man land...,
Rather southwest are plot bad against themselves
You run away from your land leaving Giuliani Boko Haram to take over now tell me what plot are you taking about ....

Your brothers led war so
By selling ur tribal to north..
Go back to de north....
So you can lean your language well.,.....

Muslim what did you call it.... blood terrorists

Lol you miss road to school
Don't forget your people killed fale
What plot are you taking about

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by oluwasegun007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
compton11:
so u want them to be pro Christ before?

Even your Jewish masters that y'all always lick their ass are anti Christ.

See them, always commenting with so much hate and negative vibes.

Religion of peace
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by premier79(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
How do you expect them to pass it when they were not taught crk in the class. If it is Arabic questions can Christian students do it. Majority of the Christians in this platform are not sincere.
sotall:

Mumu!

General Knowledge questions can come from anywhere.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by jojothaiv(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Another thread for hypocrites and double standard folks to feast on.

Make una continue una hear...
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by hamzeiy: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
Did any one ask christians to were hijab. Is it that some of you all suffer from mental degredation or what, the questioned should have been made for christians and we would have care less.
Imagine asking christians about Islamic history would that have made any sense to you.??
Fyi hijab is an integral part of Islamic faith, meant for Muslims only why are you guys sooo desperately senile about this.
It's like telling us not to go to mosque for prayers....would that ever be possible
This is really annoying!!
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman / Why Do Most Brilliant Guys/Ladies Use Glasses? / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.