Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34311 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Traplord09:

Y don't you go to north and forget about Lagos ehhh

I still stand division is de best
Nigeria is go down by de day

2023 may lead to war..,
Open your eye

Why should I go to north,I am a yoruba and muslim,and I have every duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow muslims,all your evil plot against Southwest Muslims are being exposed one by one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Prince001(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
robinso01:
At least they have allowed students to be using hijab as well. 2 don divide 4 na.

U equated wearing hijab to that question. Muslim never force anyone to wear hijab in Lagos and I remember when I was in school bk in Lagos Monday to Thursday are used by xtian faith while only Friday reserved for Muslim at d assembly ground. Religion gullibility Don colonised dis people finish ooo. As for me don't use any religion at d assembly if we want to represent everyone cos no one is talking about our traditional religion ooo cos they are d one supposed to be crying foul instead the 2 other religion those heartless politicians uses to manipulate d people!!!!!!!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Onelove508: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
See essay and analysis for just common entrance in a state school that almost all the students will pass.

Now, imagine a Christian-christian ticket.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Wizmj4real(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
In some places I worked, they refuse to call me by my muslim name.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.
If Muslims try these, they will be shouting Muslims want to islamis Nigeria.
I can now see that Muslims are more tolerant compare to Christians.

Which tolerance are you talking about?
The ones that target their perceived infidels with blasphemy just to kill
The one's that ban alcohol but their iman has an alcohol bar in their chamber
You mean the likes of patami that's a less Muslim than binladin.

In times to come Islam will be declared a terrorist faith and will be wiped out of the planet. Suicide shooters and bombers are always making clear Islam is their faith shouting alaukba while committing heinous crime

Islam will die a natural death in centuries to come

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
I WILL CONTINUE TO BLAME SARAH WHOSE UNBELIEF TO GOD'S WORD LED TO THE BIRTH OF ISHMAEL. SINCE ISHMAEL WAS BORN, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by zingywingy: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Xtians are the worst set of terrorist in the South.. They are not different from fanatic muslims in the North.

They actually sees nothing wrong with this but rather abusing MURIC of this call out.. This is gross and shameful.... I hope people can be sensible for once and just support whats right.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by lilyheaven: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why did attend the useless school?
Your parents didn’t see Muslim school
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots are used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Mr. Putin, please send them to God for judgement.

Sure I will. grin grin grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Christistruth00: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
stanluiz:
They will achieve their aim. Just watch and see.

They will only destroy themselves

Extremism is just not part of the SW DNA
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by lilyheaven: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
like burning human beings?
Diligent1:
Honestly the majority of Christians are not tolerant. I remembered while looking for jobs, immediately they see you are a Muslim, they will put your CV in one side.
Yet, when you are in your house,they will come and preach Christianity to you likewise in the bus, even early morning in my area around 5:30am they will be there preaching Christianity also at the bus stop they will still give you leaflet.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Itzurboi:
I quite understand your points, but you should know christians don't go around with bombs, RPG, to preach. A word is enough for an intelligent being to digest.
These people are not representing Islam, infact they are enemies of Islam, they also kill and abduct Muslims.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Diligent1(f): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Which tolerance are you talking about?
The ones that target their perceived infidels with blasphemy just to kill
The one's that ban alcohol but their iman has an alcohol bar in their chamber
You mean the likes of patami that's a less Muslim than binladin.

In times to come Islam will be declared a terrorist faith and will be wiped out of the planet. Suicide shooters and bombers are always making clear Islam is their faith shouting alaukba while committing heinous crime

Islam will die a natural death in centuries to come
Says who
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Pacesetter123(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a Professor wink He is a very brilliant academic Don.
LASG should just make those 2 questions bonus questions and be fair next time.
Check my signature for freebies!
Shay na ur exam? Go make am bonus questions nah make I see you.
Small thing, you people will be looking for an avenue to incite religious crisis in the country.
I tire for this kind religion..oo

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Wizmj4real(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES

Same way your upright muric is quiet over killings and kidnappings carried out by their fellow believers.

If you're looking for an Islamic country please go and nationalise in Afghanistan where your commitment will be rewarded

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
lilyheaven:
Why did attend the useless school?
Your parents didn’t see Muslim school

Why are you so dumb like this?,we are talking of public schools not privately owned schools,and last time I checked,public schools are not the exclusive of any faith.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Billsclinton(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nawao. Western education was introduced by christians, so Muric should be against it like boko haram is. They should say no to western education before complaining about crs.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Onelove508: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Both are intolerant o. But that of Islam is worse, infact u can't even begin to compare. mhen! Aren't u on this Earth?!
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Go and find a place and sit ur a s s s down with ur religious bigotry! sad

Which religious bigotry?So speaking out against injustice is now bigotry in your own little mind.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by lilyheaven: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cry cry baby.
I’m sure you are looking for who to burn this afternoon.
Axis313:

Why are you so dumb like this?,we are talking of public schools not privately owned schools,and last time I checked,public schools are not the exclusive of a certain faith.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Wizmj4real(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Says who

Your imam
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Onelove508: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Same way your upright muric is quiet over killings and kidnappings carried out by their fellow believers.

If you're looking for an Islamic country please go and nationalise in Afghanistan where your commitment will be rewarded

They will jus pick irrelevant examples and start comparing.

There's Muslim-muslim ticket, Killing for blasphemy, terrorism etc to deal with, it's 2crk questions that exposes Christian's intolerance.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by lilyheaven: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Boko haram is against western education.
Don’t send your children to western schools.
Except you don’t believe in your religion again.
Axis313:

Why are you so dumb like this?,we are talking of public schools not privately owned schools,and last time I checked,public schools are not the exclusive of a certain faith.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Axis313(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thonee:

Were ur parents blind that they couldn't see sharia school to send u?

Oponu aridin,I know you guys are really pained,you don't see anything wrong in what the Lagos examination board did in inserting CRK questions in English examination,you guys are really blind to what is obvious to you.
You know the truth,but because it favours you,you keep quiet.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Axis313:

We are talking of public schools here for God sake,not private schools,if you don't know how to reply it's better you keep quiet.

Prayers were offered in Islamic ways in Asar ud deen public schools in the past. You are the ignorant one here and should shut up.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Wizmj4real(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onelove508:

They will jus pick irrelevant examples and start comparing.

There's Muslim-muslim ticket, Killing for blasphemy, terrorism etc to deal with, it's 2crk questions that exposes Christian's intolerant.

Don't mind those hypocrite
I blame Lagos state for allowing an organisation that's not Constitutionally recognised to be existing and challenging it's leadership

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Blitzerz: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Christians are not tolerant yet your daughters are wearing hijab in Christian school?

You people go and sleep
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Sunday2021: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
No wonder Shetima make sure that they are not teaching CRK in all secondary schools of Borno state.
As iam talking now CRK is not thought in Borno state
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by kayperry: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Diligent1:

Xtainizing Nigeria comes with zero effect,and islamization won't be a problem if killing,bombing & maiming won't be the order of the day undecided
All that noise about muslim muslim ticket noise is becos people are scared for there lives, take islam away from terrorism and it will die a natural death
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Blitzerz: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Prince001:

U equated wearing hijab to that question. Muslim never force anyone to wear hijab in Lagos and I remember when I was in school bk in Lagos Monday to Thursday are used by xtian faith while only Friday reserved for Muslim at d assembly ground. Religion gullibility Don colonised dis people finish ooo. As for me don't use any religion at d assembly if we want to represent everyone cos no one is talking about our traditional religion ooo cos they are d one supposed to be crying foul instead the 2 other religion those heartless politicians uses to manipulate d people!!!!!!!
Christian girls in northern public schools Cover their head.
Why?

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Janedoe007: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
And some Christians are blindly and foolishly supporting Moslem Moslem ticket

I pity una life

This kon3 nawaoooo, e go shock dem

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Legendguy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
In my former sch where I teach in Lagos, all the staffs are christians both teaching and non teaching. Only crk is been offered. Nothing Ike IRK. All Muslims students does irk. They use bible as a study text book.
So you see, we are really christianizing south west
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by yusufwaheed(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The criminal Association of Nigeria CAN will be quiet on this one as usual. Bunch of religious fanatical idiots.
Just watch as the Obi tuary Obi diots will be making all sorts of excuses for this Christian agenda.
HYPOCRITES
You are correct my brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / The 'difference Between Traveling And Travelling' You Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.