Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! (2072 Views)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Davies25: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Hello familylanders,
I have a 3 year old girl who's my life. She's cute, good and almost perfect.
But recently, I've discovered she's intentionally being disobedient. Like, you literally have to threaten her sometimes to do somethings. People say she's spoilt but i don't see that element in her. I just see a growing girl. She doesn't overdo things.

The reason for this thread be say...
Uhm, my girl likes to cuddle, she likes to be touched, more like a cat �. I didn't see anything sexual in it until my baby was Caught Kissing a 4 year old male. My heart has been paining me since then. Have i failed as a father?
The mom wanted me to scold her or even beat her but I've been confused. Does she know it's a sexual act or she just saw someone doing it?
Can my baby understand sex education at 3?
What should be my reaction?
I'm lost really.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Kollins11: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2022
This one daughter have started her Oloshoism in a very tender age. You better discipline that girl else na full time Olosho your daughter go become when she grows up.

All those rubbish talks like she always want to be cuddled and touched like a cat should be stopped immediately... I'm not saying you shouldn't play with your daughter but at this moment she needs more of discipline and You and your wife need to put hands together and discipline that your daughter else na dick she go dey ride when she clock 12 years old... Go and verify from that chrisland female student if I'm lying.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by proff010: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Not a big deal she is just a baby.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,
But recently, I've discovered she's intentionally being disobedient. Like, you literally have to threaten her sometimes to do somethings. People say she's spoilt but i don't see that element in her. I just see a growing girl. She doesn't overdo things.

Uhm, my girl likes to cuddle, she likes to be touched, more like a cat �. I didn't see anything sexual in it until my baby was Caught Kissing a 4 year old male. My heart has been paining me since then. Have i failed as a father?
The mom wanted me to scold her or even beat her but I've been confused. Does she know it's a sexual act or she just saw someone doing it?
I'm lost really.

Please calm down, u are a good parent and the Holy Spirit showed u this so u will know how to handle the situation
Children are like sponge and copies everything on TV ,strangers and their parents behaviour and activities
For me, I wld av flogged her and let her know doing that is very wrong and sieze some things she likes if she is disobedient
Since Holy Spirit showed u this, ask HIM to give u ideas on wat more to do so she can grow in the fear of GOD
Congratulations, u and ur babies will be fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Candidlady: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
sad

A girl child acting this way undecided

Sorry Idont believe this Uganda tales of yours

But if your tale is legit you as a father check yourself

Modified : if she is really acting up trust me she'd be fine... just be grateful it ain't a boy child sad if not you are dooomed
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.

Please calm down, u are a good parent and the Holy Spirit showed u this so u will know how to handle the situation
Children are like sponge and copies everything on TV ,strangers and their parents behaviour and activities
For me, I wld av flogged her and let her know doing that is very wrong and sieze some things she likes if she is disobedient
Since Holy Spirit showed u this, ask HIM to give u ideas on wat more to do so she can grow in the fear of GOD
Congratulations, u and ur babies will be fine grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Babaken(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Modified : if she is really acting up trust me she'd be fine... just be grateful it ain't a boy child sad if not you are dooomed
exactly my thought that story is not real.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Davies25: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Babaken:
exactly my thought that story is not real.
Read my previous story.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Haakeem(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2022
proff010:
Not a big deal she is just a baby.
See your big mouth like, "just a baby"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Haakeem(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Congratulations, u and ur babies will be fine
being too religious is nt good, i know what i'm saying.

Holy spirit this, holy spirit that!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Haakeem(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kollins11- 95%, you 0.1%.

That how they go about spoiling and corrupting female children up and down and be chanting she's gonna be okay.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by mariahAngel(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Have you and her mom been doing certain things in her presence?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by debbydams(f): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.
u opened a thread on how u having issues with single mother, gf and sales Gurl yesterday, today u have daughter of 3 years old again giving u problem.. Wait, which one should we believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Davies25: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2022
mariahAngel:
Have you and her mom been doing certain things in her presence?

No ma.
I'm 100% sure of that.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Davies25: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2022
debbydams:
u opened a thread on how u having issues with single mother, gf and sales Gurl yesterday, today u have daughter of 3 years old again giving u problem.. Wait, which one should we believe

If you read very well you will see where I said :
1) I will be creating many threads
2) that i adopted my single mom's child.
It's still the same child ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by hsapien: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.

Stop her from watching any program on TV. What the eyes have not seen and the ears have not heard, the heart would not think. Also make sure you don’t touch her mom in her presence. Mind what you discuss in her presence.
Don’t refrain from scolding her when she does anything wrong. Sometimes use the rod to correct her when she does anything wrong.
I have three girls and this is what I have been doing and it’s working for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by debbydams(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:

If you read very well you will see where I said :
1) I will be creating many threads
2) that i adopted my single mom's child.
It's still the same child ma
OK sir
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Rubbiish(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:

Read my previous story.
I think u are over pampering that child
For ur wife to be the one telling u to scold her means u are obviously failing in ur duties. A little bit of discipline is needed to mould a child.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by stacyadams: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Kollins11:
This one daughter have started her Oloshoism in a very tender age. You better discipline that girl else na full time Olosho your daughter go become when she grows up.

All those rubbish talks like she always want to be cuddled and touched like a cat should be stopped immediately... I'm not saying you shouldn't play with your daughter but at this moment she needs more of discipline and You and your wife need to put hands together and discipline that your daughter else na dick she go dey ride when she clock 12 years old... Go and verify from that chrisland female student if I'm lying.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***

The day I born girl pikin,I go wake Abraham up from death,give am the pikin make he use do sacrifice for holy land

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Haakeem:
being too religious is nt good, i know what i'm saying.

Holy spirit this, holy spirit that!

Av u Eva turned down money because it's too much..so how can I not share the good news with others..my mega job is because someone posted it online not becos I went to the company to find out
So I must share the things u gain wen the Holy Spirit is ur paddy kiss kiss
Then again, if u know, u know

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Richy4(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Her mother may have been giving her a peck as a way of showing affection and she feels it's normal...
That's just innocent..
I did not see anything wrong in it... just relax...No adultery dictated embarassed [

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by proff010: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
You don't know anything other than to abuse. That's how you abuse your father and mother.
Haakeem:
See your big mouth like, "just a baby"
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Haakeem(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
proff010:
I don't know anything other than to abuse. That's how i abuse my father and mother.
wow.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by emmanuelbrown26: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's being a while I commented on this section.
Op, if a girl child of that age fit sabi kisssss, my brother that one alone suppose tell u say that gender started confusion in dis world bcs right now u just dey confuse and imagine a girl of 3 years putting u in d state of confusion.
Remember d garden of eve, same way eve put Adam in d state of confusion until Jah mentioned en name before baba fit recollect en self.
My brother, una wey born girl child I dey pity bcs if I see such in my household, na to sacrifice her bi that, Jah forbid mak en happen
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.

i think most people and you got scared with word kiss, most africans we associate a kiss with sex, like someone said kids are like a sponge they consume what they see but it doesnt mean the child know about sex.

can you explain the type of kiss you saw a peck on the cheek or lips, remember as adults we play with them children giving them those pecks on the cheeks or lips sometimes they learn from that and do it on other children but without the knowledge of association to sex

Nothing wrong with that except that as adult our mind are also corrupted with dirty thoughts

In your situation your daughter copied from somewhere most likely within your home

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Phelixblaq(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.

You Re begin to fail as a father
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Beremx(f): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm, maybe it’s the kind of kiss children do in cartoons. In Nigeria here, it is regarded as a bad thing. Over pampering not to good sha. Try to add a little bit of discipline to balance it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by AndroidAI(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
The day I get a girl child in my life, i will weep terribly, then look for a way to give her up for adoption. A girl child will only bring sorrow, depression and anxiety to her parents. If you like use a soft or iron hand, it won't solve anything. She will end up being what she wants to be. But ensure she's not been sexually abused by an uncle or aunty. 3 years is too small. Also, mind the kind of movies you watch, thinking the little girl doesn't know anything. Also, desist from kissing your wife in her presence. Even some parents knack in front of their kid thinking she's too small to understand what's going on. It's well.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Davies25:
Hello familylanders,

I'm lost really.
Tell her what she did was wrong. Cause if you don't, she will think it's a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Candidlady: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Haakeem:
Kollins11- 95%, you 0.1%.

That how they go about spoiling and corrupting female children up and down and be chanting she's gonna be okay.

Nonsense.

You do know my mentions are only meant for relevant individuals undecided

Do have a nice night
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Haakeem(m): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Candidlady:

You do know my mentions are only meant for relevant individuals undecided

Do have a nice night
This woman self.
You wanna shut me up the best way. lol.
Re: How Do I Train My 3 N Half Year Old. I'm Lost! by Channah1(f): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Why are you asking where she copied it from? From you and the mom of course. When you'll be doing all sort of romance in a child's presence saying she's only a child and won't understand, why won't she too want to practice it if she gets the chance?

Let me tell you, there's no little child again in this computer age. Even a two year old now understands and can copy you live if do rubbish in her presence. So becareful what you do or expose them to.

As for your daughter, she's not too small to be corrected or given sexual education. In fact this is the right time to start, considering the age and times we're in. My mother started teaching us at age five. So, sit your daughter down and begin to educate her now.

As for the intentional refusal to obey, introduce a little spanking here and there with her size of cane. It won't kill her but rather it will shape her life. Pampering is what spoils a child and those people who pointed it out that she's spoilt are not wrong cos from all indications, you're pampering her. Theres no proper training without the rod.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Of 40 Teachers / What Would You Do If You Discover You Married A Gay? / When You’re Married To A Woman With Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.