Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss (5007 Views)

Nigerian Lady Loses Her UK Job For Telling Her Boss Sorry, Explains(vid,pics) / The Day I Got Stranded At Lagos. / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Holypenis: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rahkman:
is that what aboki normally do to ur sisters?
I got no sisters d!ckson.

Now get your grimy self off my men.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by ashawopikin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
She never ready
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by foolbuster: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
must she be a prostitute
Before she does the needful?
Why are you guys confused about this word prostitute
Who is a prostitute?
And who is a non prostitute?
Inside there all they fvck!!
All still dey BILL
And non b virgin

If you think it's normal to have sex with someone against your will but because of some form of gratification then you need help. I am not being offensive

3 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by sammirano: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ibo girls see this as nothing now. Is your friend a dull Igbo girl?

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by 47watts(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
U ngu ma u Tiv je kpa ?
fman:
Make she kukuma go back 2east. And continue shagging her broke boy friend. Just a night with her boss, She come dey form. Advice her to do the needful And secure her job .. After most ladies use their pvssy To survive these hard times.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by domwas2(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
People who travel don't say that, she told me she have no parents but was staying with relatives before now.
Nevertheless I am asking for any organization that can help, many in Lagos helping the homeless.
Moreover, you don't have to know people before helping them. Mindset like that find it hard to succeed in life. I got my job online without knowing anyone, few weeks ago I complained about being broke online without begging some one asked for my account details and credited me with unexpected sum. Life will always treat you the same way you see it. Many Nigerians travels around the world with hope of survival without knowing anyone don't mean you have to sell yourself so cheap. We are were we are today because no one care about the other person in as much as it's not your family or not affecting we directly. Peace.
novia22:

She is JUST an online friend meaning you don't even know her well, yet you want someone In Lagos to house her that doesn't even know her at all...
Una get mind for this country sha. Let her go back to the east and rest pls. Not everyone is destined to work in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by domwas2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank You for that.
foolbuster:

If you think it's normal to have sex with someone against your will but because of some form of gratification then you need help. I am not being offensive
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by 113maduenu: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerian men always seek for sex in exchange for help and assistanceNigerian men always seek for sex in exchange for help and assistance...
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
coputa:
It's not a dot,it means fool stop.
For your mediocre mindset, you are grammatically correct?
Full stop and not fool stop.
And moreover the dot signifies
Mediocrity. Check your dictionary and tell me the meaning of fo.ol
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Assuming she is your younger sister, would you say this? Your moral compass is not only flawed, but a figment of your imagination!

It is clear that you have no heart nor a sister! Quite a shame the way our society has changed over the last decade!
See me see Mr legit online...
Who knows, u meant be a dangerous man offline.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
emettang:
Wrong counsel. if she is your sister, daughter or wife, you will not advice to sleep with her boss

Yes u r right...
But u have to understand that
desperate times
Amounts to desperate measures
Never pray to be stranded.
Else people go use you play.
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Ebymyk(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:
Make she kukuma go back 2east. And continue shagging her broke boy friend. Just a night with her boss, She come dey form. Advice her to do the needful And secure her job .. After most ladies use their pvssy To survive these hard times.
rubbish talk...
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
freddie009:

She probably having sex with a bf who might not get married to her. At least this is one is profitable, women act like this sex is gold and they end up giving it to a player that has nothing to offer. I'm just been logical here. The truth is after the first time, he will continue to ask for more as a he-goat.
It meant just be a one nightstand stuff..
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by Ebymyk(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let her walk into a church and demand for help.... That's the safest place right now...

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by yusufmurry: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oga, there is nothing special about girls. She doesn't like the man. Period!

If she no wan knack de man, she should go back to East. What's the point creating attention,Sympathy and scene at where she is just to make the situation look as what hasn't been happening. Girls, knack to survive.

Let her quietly take her bag back to East. Then no dey always get money na or want to spend their money. Abi na wetin una dey find as you don turn to her PR

Believe any girl story at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by novia22(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
CheedyJ:
Are you not in lagos, why can't you accommodate her or you're ain't in Lagos Anyway, SHE COULD COME STAY WITH MY SISTER

Don't start what you won't finish or like the ending oooo.....
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by novia22(f): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
domwas2:
People who travel don't say that, she told me she have no parents but was staying with relatives before now.
Nevertheless I am asking for any organization that can help, many in Lagos helping the homeless.
Moreover, you don't have to know people before helping them. Mindset like that find it hard to succeed in life. I got my job online without knowing anyone, few weeks ago I complained about being broke online without begging some one asked for my account details and credited me with unexpected sum. Life will always treat you the same way you see it. Many Nigerians travels around the world with hope of survival without knowing anyone don't mean you have to sell yourself so cheap. We are were we are today because no one care about the other person in as much as it's not your family or not affecting we directly. Peace.

I learnt the worst lessons from family if I must say and Walahi with the way the world is now, I must know you to an extent before I help you unless it's help from a distance. Don't blame me, blame the evils going on. Even people you know dey perform sef not to talk of someone you don't know.

Don't you have relations in Lagos who can house her? Or you can equally pay for hotel bills for her for a few days na till she finds her feet.
I don't know why we don't like calling a spade a spade in Nigeria. We expect too much from people in this country and when it doesn't come, we bad name them.

This girl knows no one in Lagos including you OP. I can promise you that you have never seen her physically sef. The only person she knows wants a pound of flesh which she's not ready to give. Which Organisation do you think will cater for her? A motherless baby's home? How sure are you that the Nairalander you are asking to house her isn't more evil than her boss? There are good people out there too but Oga wake Up. Don't get yourself into what you don't know. Lagos is not a joke o.
When she went back to the East, who did she stay with there? Let her go back there to be safe until something else comes up.

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by SouthSouth1914: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

See me see Mr legit online...
Who knows, u meant be a dangerous man offline.

Your brain must be paining you!
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by fman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Your brain must be paining you!
Evil man
Fuc.k off
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by SouthSouth1914: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

Evil man
Fuc.k off

You have a dysfunctional childhood this must have messed up your thoughts about human dignity! Wasted sperm
Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by SouthSouth1914: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
fman:

U are no different from your moniker
sillibaba 70yrs old man like you.
Truely u are silly upstairs.

Can you tell your mum to sleep with another man because you can’t afford a decent meal?

1 Like

Re: Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss by CheedyJ(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
novia22:

Don't start what you won't finish or like the ending oooo.....
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Port-harcourt Vacancies Should Be Posted Here / Massive Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences / Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.