Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

5-websites For Architecture Jobs Online In Nigeria {up To $20/hour} - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5-websites For Architecture Jobs Online In Nigeria {up To $20/hour} (422 Views)

Top 5 Websites To Find Foreign Remote Jobs As A Nigerian / Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5-websites For Architecture Jobs Online In Nigeria {up To $20/hour} by Ajijoha00622: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
For Companies Architecture Digital Design Job Online for Nigerians

Here is how to start making extra money with Architecture online jobs in Nigeria with five companies with ready-made jobs.

Usually, there is always mass rejection for Nigerians as regards online jobs with reputable companies, the problem of how to get accepted and pay is always facing us every day. But things are getting better by the day.

My platform duties and objective is to research legitimate and solid companies and websites that accept and pays Nigerians for online jobs.

I came up with 5 websites that will provide various online jobs for architecture students and qualified architects. As long as you are an architect and you know what to do there is no way you will not get jobs to do with one or two of these platforms.

The good news is that you will get your payment directly to any of the Nigeria bank accounts using the Payoneer platform. If you also dont have Payoneer already, you can use my links to create your account and the company (Payoneer) will give you a gift of $25.

You will however need to take action, sign up, create your profile page, and you will start taking architecture jobs online from Nigeria.

Watch this video with this link: https://askjofa.com/ArchitectJobs

Thanks for your time.

Regards

John
ASK JOFA:
https://askjofa.com/SubscribeToYouTube

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Real Estate Investment Platforms / Things You Should Start Paying More Attention To In Your 30s / Please, How Can I Get Visa Sponsorship Job Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.