Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay (652 Views)

"Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay by Ruby458(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Good morning guys. I don't know if this is the right section to bring this, but I need help.

Since this week I have been trying to save my Access bank Visa debit card on my Google pay account so I can pay for services I really need, but it has been extremely difficult to do so. I called the bank this morning and they were saying something about CBN not having enough forex so I cannot successfully add the card and carry out transactions.

Please, I need good suggestions on safe cards I can add to my Google pay so I can pay for stuff. It's urgent and important.

Thank you.
Re: Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Ruby458:
Good morning guys. I don't know if this is the right section to bring this, but I need help.

Since this week I have been trying to save my Access bank Visa debit card on my Google pay account so I can pay for services I really need, but it has been extremely difficult to do so. I called the bank this morning and they were saying something about CBN not having enough forex so I cannot successfully add the card and carry out transactions.

Please, I need good suggestions on safe cards I can add to my Google pay so I can pay for stuff. It's urgent and important.

Thank you.

You’ll have to buy Google play card. You pay in naira and get the card. You can WhatsApp me +2349047520843. I can help you perfectly from A-z
Re: Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay by mrjojo: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
use changera, Barter stopped working
Re: Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay by Ruby458(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:

You’ll have to buy Google play card. You pay in naira and get the card. You can WhatsApp me +2349047520843. I can help you perfectly from A-z

Okay. Let me check for other options. Thank you.
Re: Which Card Can I Use To Pay On Google Pay by Ruby458(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
mrjojo:
use changera, Barter stopped working

Okay. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Divorced Twice, And Because Of That, I Would Never Do These Five Thing / Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. / Duplex For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.