Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole (2881 Views)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Saraki Says Oshiomole's Mouth Divided APC In Reaction To His Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Realdon1:

This your tribalistic strategy can't win you any sumpaty vote.
Your Tinubu, old man that killed Nigeria Youths in Lekki can't be forgiven.
This is a revenge time.
So you are not wise by using ipod or ibo as a strategy to be sympatized.
I'm sorry for your wrong decision

Ipob tribalist is talking sef. Is Tinubu the president who controls the army? Na ment.
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by diadem10: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

You dey your hut in Ibadan bush know say him no get achievement. Edo election wey him no fit win na general election him go win.
This time na beating him go collect

List Peter Obi's achievement is what is causing people to wail. Lol.

Who told you Oshiomale didn't win in his time? Oshiomale still have mouth in his state than you Ipob miscreant m
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by toneroforever(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
The governor of the ruling party in Edo,PDP, said most households are OBIdient. Is it now the former chairman of the "misruling" party,APC , that we should listen to.
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by newbornmacho(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Malory:
Then be ready to become the butt of our jokes. Stick to issue based campaign if you don't want us to trace your chimpanzee bloodline.

Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by ambale(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
The same man Philip shuaibu used to wash for Edo, these guys won't seems to amaze us oo

Campaign reasonably, or else your dragging will not be here atall
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Blazebond(m): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
I remembered how I supported oshiomole as the "saviour" of Edo state when he contested on the platform of labour party,well you all know how it ended,then came buhari, another "saviour" and we all know how it is ending now,me I nor dey support saviours blindly again o,I don tire for saviours
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by abokikhalifa: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Malory:
Then be ready to become the butt of our jokes. Stick to issue based campaign if you don't want us to trace your chimpanzee bloodline.

Funny anough, your family will gladly give out your sisters of Osho baba comes asking for any of them hands in marriage. grin
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by Malory: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Funny anough, your family will gladly give out your sisters of Osho baba comes asking for any of them hands in marriage. grin
My family is not that cheap like yours.
Re: 2023: I Will Come After Obi-dients If They Come After Me, Says Oshiomole by inegbedion30210: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
And how is Nigeria faring?And how is Nigeria faring?...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buccaneers Mock Tinubu ( Video) / Not after attack but during attack when ESN shoot Ifeanyi Uba VIDEO / How I Expect Northerners To Vote In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.