Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) (1057 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Bvlgari: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Scary moment corper falls off stage during her presentation and couldnt get back up.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTHg5tRIbFs

Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ehhya. Sorry Dear.

While I was in camp I never participated in any rubbish activities oo! Even my SAED program I didn't take it serious.

I was just there eating different guy's money. Afterall they chose to become my Maga so I ate their money very well at Mami market.

I really enjoyed my stay in Yikpata camp, Kwara State.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Treasure17(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehhya. Sorry Dear.

While I was in camp I never participated in any rubbish activities oo! Even my SAED program I didn't take it serious.

I was just eating guy's money. Afterall they chose to become my Maga so I ate their money very well at Mami market.

What does that make you?
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Mystery9(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehhya. Sorry Dear.

I was just eating guy's money. Afterall they chose to become my Maga so I ate their money very well at Mami market.

Why na.... My camp was just last year March. I played football for my platoon and we won the camp tournament. It was so sweet.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Treasure17:

What does that make you?
You that participated, what does that make you too??
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehhya. Sorry Dear.

I was just there eating different guy's money. Afterall they chose to become my Maga so I ate their money very well at Mami market.

no wonder your lips long.lol...some don swear for you grin
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Kajaard: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Too many things contributed to this happening:

1. Weak podium set up
2. Organisers not checking out the load strength of the platform before the event
3. Her being overweight
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Treasure17(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
You that participated, what does that make you too??
The implication of my sentence was to reference the part of eating guy's money. And nothing fascinating about Yikpata camp anyway.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Treasure17:

The implication of my sentence was to reference the part of eating guy's money. And nothing fascinating about Yikpata camp anyway.
Is it your money? Well, You sound like one of my Magas in camp. If you're part of them, your money was delicious. Thanks for spending your money on me.

I know there's nothing fascinating about Yikpata camp but the people I met made it a blessed moments and memories for me. I really enjoyed my stay.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Channah1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yaypa!. shocked

Sorry o. Hope no fratured bones.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Bvlgari: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kajaard:
Too many things contributed to this happening:

1. Weak podium set up
2. Organisers not checking out the load strength of the platform before the event
3. Her being overweight

And no mention of her marching so close to the edge abi? As an adult you must try your possible best to be aware of your surroundings at all times

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Is it your money? Well, You sound like one of my Magas in camp. If you're part of them, your money was delicious. Thanks for spending your money on me.

I know there's nothing fascinating about Yikpata camp but the people I met made it a blessed moments and memories for me. I really enjoyed my stay.
Lol. Funny you. Bold of you think we served same year if I'm to infer conclusion from your dp. I enjoyed my stay as well but wasn't a burden or parasite on anybody.
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Jennyclay(f): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Treasure17:

Lol. Funny you. Bold of you think we served same year if I'm to infer conclusion from your dp. I enjoyed my stay as well but wasn't a burden or parasite on anybody.
Good for you oo!!
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Treasure17(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for you oo!!
Whatever that give you peace. Good luck jenny and desist from eating guy's money grin
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Lama70(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehhya. Sorry Dear.

Ole, oni jekuje.... there is God o!!!
Re: Scary Moment Corper Falls Off Stage During Her Presentation (video) by Waterlilly: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na so I fall inside gutter for abia state camp, bendel hills umuna

(1) (Reply)

Abroad-based Nigerian Lady Scolds Her Pet Dogs For Begging Food (Vid) / Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition / INEC Engineers In A Private House? What Happened To INEC OFFICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.