Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) (6898 Views)

Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker / UNILAG Student,modupe And Her Friends Posts Their N @ked Photos On Twitter (18+ / UNILAG Student,modupe And Her Friends Posts Their N @ked Photos On Twitter 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by CaptainZubi: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022

1 Share

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'll take an antidote....don't ask me what is the antidote....

Chris2863:
because you have none grin
Your opinion....

CaptainZubi:

What kind of antidote?
Poison antidote.....Antidotes to Morphines are always @my disposal.
ClassicMan202:

You'll take an antidote when you don't even the poison substance??

Or you think antidote is a one-cure-all?
An antidote is not a cure but it'll keep you untill you can get medical care....always read to comprehend rather than read to comment.
ClassicMan202:

Bro, that is not the definition of an antidote, kindly look up the meaning of antidote.
Congratulations on your mention...SMH....I think you are the one that needs to look that up....I attached it.
spartan117:

Do you know what it means to counteract?

Try to read and understand the meaning of the word antidote which you posted.
Please enlighten us on this NL space what you deduced from the meaning that I don't know!...SMH.

@Seniorwriter

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by CaptainZubi: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
What kind of antidote?
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by Lilsameey: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nah to find antidote. By the way, I try as much as possible to eat and drink things I prepare or get myself.

4 Likes

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by Chris2863(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter
because you have none grin
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by Athemisia: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na to drink Red palm oil ASAP Before you run go chemist.

13 Likes

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by nairalanderr: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
All die Na die
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by jeromestarks: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rush to the nearest hospital.
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
first drink enough original red oil, then buy anti-poison charcoal an drink 4 teaspoon immediately, after that, u would be taken 1-2 teaspoon every 1hour

4 Likes

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by tempest01(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gag myself and vomit then drink milk and palm oil while running to the hospital. I doubt there is hope with Nigerian hospital though.

2 Likes

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Take lots of milk or red oil then go to hospital.
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Your opinion....

@Seniorwriter

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by esky158(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2022
How much for1 bottle of palm oil make I take calm down nerves
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by femi4: 5:05am On Aug 04, 2022
CaptainZubi:

What kind of antidote?
Palm oil
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by paulolee(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2022
write my will, if I av any and donate my vital organs to be sold, the money used to fund for Peter obi campaign next year
at least I do something right before I die
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by CaptainZubi: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
ClassicMan202:

It's even funnier how Nigerians think palm oil cureth all things.
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by CaptainZubi: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2022
ClassicMan202:

It's even funnier how Nigerians think palm oil cureth all things. .

1 Like

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by KingMack(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Na to use that mug jam the person face in a way e go die before the poison go begin affect me

1 Like

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Your opinion....

An antidote is not a cure but it'll keep you untill you can get medical care....always read to comprehend rather than read to comment.

@Seniorwriter

Bro, that is not the definition of an antidote, kindly look up the meaning of antidote.
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:
write my will, if I av any and donate my vital organs to be sold, the money used to fund for Peter obi campaign next year

Lols.... You want to donate your vital organs that may have been compromised by the poison??
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Palm oil lo sure ju
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by LoveFayfay(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
KingMack:
Na to use that mug jam the person face in a way e go die before the poison go begin affect me

cool cool correct nigga

1 Like

Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by LoveFayfay(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
paulolee:

What time do you have to write your will
Re: See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+) by spartan117(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Your opinion....

Congratulations on your mention...SMH....I think you are the one that needs to look that up....I attached it.

@Seniorwriter
Do you know what it means to counteract?

Try to read and understand the meaning of the word antidote which you posted.

(1) (Reply)

You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom / "I'm Selling My Vagina For ₦34,000" – Broke Slay Queen Begs / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.