Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64448 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by adanny01(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kai Buhari. This is indefensible especially at this very time.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Alpharey: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
My Yoruba brothers, you people have seen it naa, it is not by disrupting Igbo voters in Okota in 2015 and beyond in order to foist Buhari on us. Now he is buying SUVs for his cousins in Niger in the name of tackling insecurity. It is well. Until we unite as one south, these people up north will continue using our head play ping pong. Tinubu Shettima is another disaster waiting to happen. One way or the other, the Northerners are collecting the power back from Tinubu if he ever win. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by seyimailbox: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
The insecurity we are experiencing in Nigeria is a fallout of the events in Libya. This means Nigeria can be affected by insecurity of other nations. On security, we need the cooperations of our neighbors unfortunately, these neighbors are willing to tackle the cross border insecurity but lack the logistics to do so. That is where Nigeria comes in, to form a symbiotic relationship with the neighbors.
I haven't read the details but it is wise to give it the US-Ukraine approach. We have proforce, a company that produce these equipment. Nigeria can pay in instalment thereby strengthening our local companies as well as our relationship and our position in west Africa
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Festy4u(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
May it never be well with anybody who voted this thing into power! undecided

What a shame of the office of president! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Tooreda: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is a bastard. But every APC supporter should be burnt to death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by divineuk(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
This one be like man weh de spend on side chick when him wife and children no de see food chop

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Jossibest(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria has such amount of money and our students are at home since 5 months now and bad roads every were in the country and state of power supply is gradually going down

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Topmaike007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
David Hundeyin is the only journalist in Nigeria. Others are bloggers
wahalai

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Slurity:
You sense is sick. N.a. you them curse. Go and read the purpose of the purchase of the vehicles before vomiting nonsense. WE HAVE ONLY TWO PARTIES CONTESTING FOR PRESIDENT. APC and PDP.
With the suffering written all over your face..

Very pathetic

I like this anyways...

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
seyimailbox:
The insecurity we are experiencing in Nigeria is a fallout of the events in Libya. This means Nigeria can be affected by insecurity of other nations. On security, we need the cooperations of our neighbors unfortunately, these neighbors are willing to tackle the cross border insecurity but lack the logistics to do so. That is where Nigeria comes in, to form a symbiotic relationship with the neighbors.
I haven't read the details but it is wise to give it the US-Ukraine approach. We have proforce, a company that produce these equipment. Nigeria can pay in instalment thereby strengthening our local companies as well as our relationship and our position in west Africa

u haven't read the details,but u have concluded it's wise.. Lmao
.Wow!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by olatade(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
In 2015, The Federal Republic of Nigeria took a Long nap.
A very long nap.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Temptee101(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

Hahahahahahahahaha. See this fool

Guy, I swear you are a complete, full-fledged goat

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tha is APC government that Tinubu helped to enthrone. Imagine, TINUBU is coming to save Nigeria from APC. Is that not comedic!.

Buhari and Osinbajo and APC are traitors and enemies of Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by BinamRex: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/03/fg-confirms-purchase-of-n1-4-billion-worth-of-vehicles-for-niger-republic/

And they said Nigeria is broke. We can afford to give a sovereign country such largesse, but our people suffer untold hardship.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Festy4u(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

Wow,...sorry o! You go think say you dey wise now o.

You are a mumu man! grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by DeepSight(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

STFU perverse ignoramus. Those western countries are the wealthiest in the world, we have the highest number of poor people in the world. Those western nations monitor what their donations are used for. We have just donated land cruisers for security. High class land cruisers. Are you on narcotics or something. People like you stink deep inside and are the bane of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Someone is creating Appian way to escape.
While ASUU is still on strike.
Our security are in short supply of weapon & logistics.

There is God o!

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Shikini: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by TolaniLuv: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerians are not ready yet! I like Sri Lankan people see all the people in the country decide to take a week to protest now they have what they want . For our eyes they have been doing rubbish and we have been accepting it for so long.

I hate to be a Nigerian! I have never benefited anything from Our country . Nigeria have been taking from us instead of giving is taking life’s, youth, education , freedom etc

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Minjim: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

This was what I told people on Twitter when Peter Obi supporters almost had me for lunch.

They forgot Nigeria's Big Brother role in Africa.

There's serious inflation in the US now but Biden is till approving billions in aid to Ukraine
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by DeepSight(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

Your life is a joke.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Minjim: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
DeepSight:

STFU perverse ignoramus. Those western countries are the wealthiest in the world, we have the highest number of poor people in the world. Those western nations monitor what their donations are used for. We have just donated land cruisers for security. High class land cruisers. Are you on narcotics or something. People like you stink deep inside and are the bane of Africa.

Nigeria is Africa's Big Brother nau

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by kunleiky(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.

You're thinking with your tail. No problem with that. The problem is that human tail is very short.
Must you always asslick your paymaster, oh sorry. He's the paymaster.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by AdedoyinO(f): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
seyimailbox:

Are you on auto response? Do you have have children? Do you care for their future or you have sold it to APC? 2022 SUVs to tackle insecurity in another country while your country languishes in poverty?

Is it right to borrow money in the name of Nigeria to fund vanities in Niger and you ignoramus is defending this evil?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Temiel(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

You're probably living outside of the country or you just choose to be funny.
FG should step up security and yet they are buying vehicles that doesn't even have anything to do with security for a country whose economy is on the rise and not in as much security issues as our country and you see nothing about that
ASUU is on strike for about 6 months now and you think our next priority is to buy luxury cars in the name of tackling insecurity for a neighboring nation.
I am baffled at your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Temptee101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

Hahahahahahahaha. See another fool

You are a complete waste of breath

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Basher8583: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
callme9mm:
Can you imagine ?

I tell people that Buhari isn’t a citizen of Nigeria but of Niger Republic. Know this and know peace.

So if he buys it from USA he is an American abi.

You are a bigot
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
David Hundeyin is the only journalist in Nigeria. Others are bloggers
God bless that guy

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by justjasper(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
God will punish buhari so well he won't die quick. He will see how this nation will rise and that will be their heart attack. Apc is an evil party. Let's join hands together to shame them this 2023 God's willing. Your house is on fire and you are going to cool off in a friend's house. This is pure evil. Buhari is evil, apc is evil. God....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.