Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64446 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Enkidu70: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You're really rubbing it in now.

This is your 2nd post with the verb "may" in it. That's because even you cannot authoritatively defend this apparently wasteful expenditure.

This is your also your 2nd post in which you have implied that security matters are beyond the comprehension of ordinary Nigerians. That mindset is what leads to abominations like the billion Naira defence vote diverted to fund "prayers" by the last administration.

It isn't your fault though. Nigerians deserve this humiliation. The next polls will show if lessons have been learned.

You really shouldn't argue with incorrigible fools like that Freestuff dude
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by toneroforever(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
I really don't know what to say, honestly.
If we had enough then it's not a bad idea to contribute towards solving the security challenges in a neighboring country. But we have enough on our plate. Imagine Abuja being under attack as well as many parts of the country but PMB chose to do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by FreeStuffsNG: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
You're really rubbing it in now.

This is your 2nd post with the verb "may" in it. That's because even you cannot authoritatively defend this apparently wasteful expenditure.

This is your also your 2nd post in which you have implied that security matters are beyond the comprehension of ordinary Nigerians. That mindset is what leads to abominations like the billion Naira defence vote diverted to fund "prayers" by the last administration.

It isn't your fault though. Nigerians deserve this humiliation. The next polls will show if lessons have been learned.
If you know about security, you won't type what you just typed wink

Talk is cheap. Those who take the bullets daily and pay the ultimate price just for you to be able to type behind a moniker in peace have lives and families too.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by EMEKAodogwu1: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are obviously not responding to my post then. So you may well just quit tagging my post because all you typed had no link or coherence with my post wink
Ooh foolish you. I’m just educating you out your gross gullibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by SugarGirl44(f): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Let's divide this falsehood of a country.

That's the only solution.

If you still insist on one Nigeria, then expect anything from the northerners, they have no limit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Killermamba: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
MrRobot:
N1.4billion for the purchase of 10 Land Cruiser V8 vehicles to fight insecurity in Niger Republic, the same Nigeria that is plagued with ASUU.

1.4 Billion to purchase vehicles for a his cousins when an average Nigerian can’t afford food for the next meal yet some people still want to vote APC in 2023.

Them curse una?

Where are all the agbado national guards writing nonsense in naira Land. Please defend your party let us read about your high level of stupidity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 2cicily: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

Amadioha strike you to death!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Get yourself a brain
Benchilwell:
so u can't comment,may ur life be like d way buhari is ruling nigeria soon,amen amen amen!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Dayvidblue: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .
The US and UK aren't broke, they don't have their university lectures on strike, some folks just need to think before they type trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Gbeng30(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria, only God can save Nigeria from buhari even though his administration remain 6month to finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Brushstrokes20: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
The lifeless animal in human skin is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 2cicily: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

Money that was borrowed from China.
Oduduwa strike you and your generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by God1stson(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Irondome1:
We warned them about this man in 2015 but they didn't listen.
There's another chance to make things right in 2023 if una like make una blow am again.

They called us 5% people but the poverty level dey choke all of us, it's even worse in 97.5% population. Truly the wisdom and insight of the Igbos is devinely. Now PMB actions are no surprise to us, but I dey shock them to the marrow. Another election is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by FreeStuffsNG: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

I know all along that your true colour will come out. Now I will report you so there is less one cyberbully on nairaland wink
There is no point having an exchange with you.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Benchilwell: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Get yourself a brain
sorry, for u to no make comment,u need that brain more or even d one of cow
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by SALLAM2022: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
It is finished!!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Darevofpeace(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:
David Hundeyin is the only journalist in Nigeria. Others are bloggers

Seun Osewa nko���
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 07kjb: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
So NIGER NOW USE SUV TOYOTA V8 as security vehicles?

The problem is our leaders see NIGERIAN citizens as dogs without teeth,that is why even when they wanna lie to their citizens they don't perfect it

On which ground is Buhari buying those SUVs to Niger

I don't blame APC because the fools they see NIGERIANS as are still campaigning and chairing them up for a penny

Let the reasonable multitude vote L.P (OBIDATTI) ANYWAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
I was thinking why dis forum didn't bring out the real gist..

Buhari.... the Nigerian president from Niger republic foreign president ... i now believe he is from Niger.. Rep.. bought cars for his Nigierian cousins.. pardo jeep.. 10.. but i believe is more for 1.4millon billion Naria

The foreigner in power said there is no money to pay ASUU... no wonder he made himself the minister of pertroleum..to be remittning money to Niger rep..

Lies will kee those in government.... shame on that shameless woman... that calls herself minister of finance... worst peformed.. the worst of all... Sham

Can u hear the stupid lies you told to d world
.. and u having the guts to say its not a big deal.. to thief government money to give to Niger republic... Seriously u are shameless

So na that kind of pardo they use for insecurity. .... shameless liars..

No wonder the foreigner president is not even concerned about insecurity in Nigeria..

With this i am convinced buhari is not a Nigerian... useless liars of the useless Apc government

so if Fowl nyash no open... we for no hear.. wicked useless human beings...
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Fujiyama: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you know about security, you won't type what you just typed wink

Talk is cheap. Those who take the bullets daily and pay the ultimate price just for you to be able to type behind a moniker in peace have lives and families too.

^^^
If you knew about security, you wouldn't have the word "may" feature so prominently in your posts in this thread. Say something definitive on this matter and you'll be taken seriously.

The phrase "security reasons" covers a multitude of sins. You are not talking to children here. What vehicles were purchased and why? undecided Are they 200 series Toyota Land Cruisers as some have said here? If they are then how can you explain this? Is the 200 series a combat vehicle?

Spare me the "support our troops" BS you typed up there. That isn't the issue. Stay on course and avoid the diversionary tactics.

Like I said earlier, it isn't your fault. Nigerians brought this upon themselves. And they know what to do to fix it.

Whether they will is what remains to be seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 2LESS(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
How can one Toyota Land cruiser cost a whooping 140mil?

This man is a thief and a bandit in one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by nony43(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

Tell me the insecurity UK is facing at the moment?
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by remele2(f): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Irondome1:
We warned them about this man in 2015 but they didn't listen.
There's another chance to make things right in 2023 if una like make una blow am again.

U nova hear say 69% of New registered voters have bin marked invalid... Dem say na 7million pple no complete the registration process....

Which means dem no go fit vote...

Our eye go soon clear
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by lomprico(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad

Fool! Are Americans universities on strike? Ewu!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by RealityGod: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Arysexy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
APC is the most useless party of animals.

Imagine this nonsense. And the fat pig Lawan is trying to shut down impeachment proceedings? Is this not impeachable offence?

The other time, the idiot in Aso rock sent billions to Afghanistan without approval.

If Nigerians don't chase out this APC next yr, I will leave the damn country for you ppl to enjoy the suffering to come.

What Nonsense! You don't have fund for lecturers, but you have unapproved 1.4b for luxurious SUV to Niger, when we are battling to pay the loans your govt accumulated.

Idiots

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by God1stson(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Hypocrite why must it always be Niger. Why not Chad or Togo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Temi2468: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/03/fg-confirms-purchase-of-n1-4-billion-worth-of-vehicles-for-niger-republic/

Many people here are commenting as if they have never heard of "Islamization agenda" before. What is "this is bad, "our govt is insensitive" blabla? They don't understand all these grammar as long as all we could do is rant on social media and that's all. They now know that this is our best reaction and nothing more. It ends there.

May God deliver us from our task masters.
May God save the Christians from these terrorist govt and turn their counsels to nonsense in Jesus' name.

We won't stop praying and acting.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 07kjb: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
remele2:

U nova hear say 69% of New registered voters have bin marked invalid... Dem say na 7million pple no complete the registration process....

Which means dem no go fit vote...

Our eye go soon clear

From which source did you get your info?
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Christistruth00: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Svoboda:
No big deal about it. Niger is our neighbor, and its security is also of great interest to us. Buharis intervention is in order and in good faith.

FG should build us a Railway to Accra through Cotonou and Lome in Togo too

They are our neighbors as well

And there Securiy threats of smugglers and Pirates on the high seas

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.