Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? (905 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2022
When he says I don’t want to have a baby with you?

What does he mean?
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by meobizy(f): 12:40am On Aug 04, 2022
How else again should he have told you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by mamagee3(f): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2022
meobizy:
How else again should he have told you?
That wasn't what he told me in the past.
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2022
He doesn’t want to have a baby that will grow up and unnecessarily ask random people random questions

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
mamagee3:

What does he mean?

1 Like

Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Just enjoy the pipe while u can.. he ain't urs smiley

1 Like

Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by meobizy(f): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2022
mamagee3:

That wasn't what he told me in the past.
What did he say in the past?
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Edyice: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2022
mamagee3:

What does he mean?

He only want to clap down on that pvzzi regularly , nothing serious ( any grown up will understand this )
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Truvelisback(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2022
He probably has kids with someone else and do not want another stress.
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Collinsjonson: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2022
He wants to have sex and that is all. He’s being a jerk about how he is proposing sex with you. It sounds like you are already not equally yolked. This may very well turn out to be just a sexual relationship. You want kids, perhaps and he does not. He wants to practice having kids that he does not want with you Who in the heck intentionally practices for a task they are not interested in?? Get it? Got it? He has no damn plans for you besides sexing you. Be careful.

www.kohlsfeedback.com Survey
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by mamagee3(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2022
meobizy:
What did he say in the past?
That he wants children with me…
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by meobizy(f): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2022
mamagee3:

That he wants children with me…
As toddlers many people ate sand for the fun of it. Have you seen any adult do so past the age of three?
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by JOACHINpedro: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Well, someone is cooking breakfast
Re: When He Says I Don’t Want To Have A Baby With You? by Alabihaskillus: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Them don scam this anty...dude don chop d pvssy sotey e blow whistle. Now guyman don japa grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't Anybody Talk About The Blackpill? / Top Ritual Kïllings In Nigeria That Shocked The World In 2022 / My Mum Sent Me Packing For Having Affair With My Stepdad Who’s A Pastor – Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.