Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) (38904 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2022
If you know you know

Used what you have to get what you want grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by FiremanX: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Next time when traveling out and someone asks you to take something with you to give their family members refer them to the nearest DHL office.

If you had been jailed the person that gave you those items will forget about you in a matter of days and look for the next victim to put into trouble.

You're lucky you weren't caught in Malaysia or China
assuming na those countries her own for done finish,,,,na why I no dey help people carry their things anytime wey I want travel,,,,
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by mfm04622: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Olasyke:

Aswear, Nigerian plus hard drugs in Malaysia equals hard time

It equal death, not hard time
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by mfm04622: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2022
starpower:

I knew it just overzealous officers, as in 200grams(less than a sachet). That will naturally be confiscated not arrest and prison sentence.

Please quote the laws that specify confiscation of hard drugs but not arresting, trying and sentencing of the drug user or carrier.

Let us learn.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Nothing bad in helping someone deliver. We all need help. Just ensure you check the content properly before departure. Bad people have spoiled good ones
You have not seen where drugs have been sowed inside bedsheets or even clothes. What about home-made cookies where the drugs have being grinded and mixed with. Watching some videos of some of these drug bust at the airport, you will know It is impossible to do a thorough check yourself except you want to tear the clothing items while checking. It's safe to just avoiding helping anyone. Let them send their items through DHL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Olasyke:

Probably death sentence
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Tribal: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2022
idiot.....next time....chekc bags before u travell...na so dem go dye head ....up and down empty brain.. infact dont even collect any good from people

it many lead u to rot in foreign jail....

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Nothing bad in helping someone deliver. We all need help. Just ensure you check the content properly before departure. Bad people have spoiled good ones

How do u check garri? undecided
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by ArticleBeast: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Don't help at all o... How will you check for drugs hidden in the sole of a shoe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Softmirror: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Your name is oriyomi, if it has not been GOD u wud av been in serious trouble.

ANOTHER PERSON NAME NA ASIWAJU, HE COMES FIRST AND ALWAYS THE BEST.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2022
na oyibo wey dey stupid like that.
not nigerians
this one is lying through her teeth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by SensualMan1(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2022
But na Ashawo this girl be naa...
Nobe Ashawo she dey go outside dey do?

Dirty thing! U were better off in jail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Stonerobaba(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Why is it difficult for the NDLEA officials to investigate the case by making a move to arrest the so called person that gave her the luggage before making noise which can make him flee. smiley
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Oberhiri141(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2022
You better go do thanksgiving for church, because no be your power. Na love of God over your life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2022
At times, we let sympathy ruin us.
Anytime someone gives you packages to deliver inside or outside the country always confirm the contents yourself.

Don't believe whatever they tell you even though the person is who you confide in.

Better still, refer the person to use the courier services.

Experience share:
Five weeks ago, I embarked on journey from Ebonyi State to Lagos state. The bus was intercepted at a police check point in Orji River, Enugu State. The policeman did his profiling then started checking individual bags one after the other. We the travellers are complaining of the delay. Behold, the policeman asked passenger who hang a handbag crossed round his neck to come down for search. The policeman found some crystal like substance in the guy's bag and asked the guy what is this? He replied crystal salt. The policeman tested it with his tongue to confirm it is salt. The policeman shouted 'mpukri miri'. That is how the guy journey was truncated that day.
The guy said it is his friend that gave him the bag to give someone in Ajah.

Truly, someone came to the park that day but the guy alighted from the bus to meet him and they discussed at length, the guy even delayed the agbero arranging seat for passengers and their belongings.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by ChiefOloye(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Cheap lines of lie! Someone you didn't know gave you a bag to deliver to another person, without telling you the content of the bag. Girl, just thank your star, that you work with the "right syndicate", if not that your cartel is well connected, you should be in Kirikiri by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Parachoko: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2022
olatade:
Why are our security agencies so quick to parade and take mug shots of suspects without carrying out thorough investigations?
She is suppose to sue NDLEA for damages

Dem don tarnish her image.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Hanndye: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2022
I think there should be a ban on delivering for somebody and made to swear you are the owner of what you are carrying. In that way no one would have the excuse of saying he or she was delivering goods for someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Osobi32(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Olasyke:

which hard time? Na death ☠️ oooooo
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by ike007(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Olasyke:

Hard time...Abi death
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Next time when traveling out and someone asks you to take something with you to give their family members refer them to the nearest DHL office.

If you had been jailed the person that gave you those items will forget about you in a matter of days and look for the next victim to put into trouble.

You're lucky you weren't caught in Malaysia or China
I've been saying this oo. But still some people wouid never learn because they too trust people. I've become enemy to a lot of people cos of my refusal to carry luggage oo. I remember one teenage igbo boy ...amaratochi during obj administration. His story was similar, was caught in singapore. This boy was executed oo, so sad. My inlaw has known me for this so, they don't bother asking me to assist them with goods from Texas to Nigeria each time I travel. Dubai and uk own na im worse pass. They always hang in the airport. Some wouid say they'd check it in themselves so you'd know there's no contraband in it but the same luggage would carry your name tag. I don't care oo. My name is very important to me grin

My friend's sister narrowly escaped this menace 2 years ago before covid-19. She collected a package from a friend's relation here in Nigeria, to be delivered to her friend in America who had been on her neck on the package. Out of curiosity she opened it..Guess what? Na cocoa live. When she got to America, this lady had waited for her at the arrival of the airport instead of waiting for her at home to describe how desperate and suspicious she was.

My friend's sister just pretended as if she had the package on her. She now told her to relax and follow her home to collect it. She had informed other Nigerians living close to her ahead. By the time they got home from the airport. She slapped her in the face while others rushed at her. She left her house shamefully. The woman had recorded the video of the cocaine and shared with people over there before she left Nigeria, warning them not to preempt her friend else, she'd run away. Imagine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by kingPhidel(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
The same reason I don’t help delivering things that’s why I don’t give also.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by nurain150(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2022
She was lucky to be stopped here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Scottz: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Thank God for your life, but that 21yrs no be your real age
Wetin her real age go add to you now? E get any benefit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by femi4: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Haakeem:
You're lucky.

But e reach this one you don they remember GOD.

flee fornication or the next problem that would befal yah, God may nt intervane.

oya nairaland fornicators start coming for me.
Ori e ko pe rárá....What's the link between this and the thread
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2022
She shouldn't have been released so soon if the authorities are very strict on drug trafficking. A convict will remain a convict for the rest of his/her life. Her CV has been spoilt as a slay queen to drug queen.
Many people have been sentenced to death for helping to deliver one thing or the other to their brother or loved ones. Those death came horribly either by hanging, beheading, firing squad, injection e.t.c.
When I argued to some folks that it's not wise to help deliver things abroad for their loved ones they conclude that I am selfish and wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.