Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) (38917 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Akharmony: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
vindicated but paid alot of money. . Before you can collect anything from anyone make such such person is someone you know to well and can vouch for. .

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Next time when traveling out and someone asks you to take something with you to give their family members refer them to the nearest DHL office.

If you had been jailed the person that gave you those items will forget about you in a matter of days and look for the next victim to put into trouble.

You're lucky you weren't caught in Malaysia or China

You even forgot Indonesia.

That one, even if your head of state comes to beg for you, dem no go hear. Death penalty straight once caught with drugs.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Amalekki: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Nothing bad in helping someone deliver. We all need help. Just ensure you check the content properly before departure. Bad people have spoiled good ones
You appear to be a nice person with pure heart but be very careful. A word is enough. Help with near emergency stuff like important documents, not garri, guguru, epa, aso ebi etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:
I HAVE A STEEP FEELING SHE IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. I MEAN, SHE MUST HAVE PUT IT THERE HERSELF..

Drugs inside GARRI, and she claims not to know the content. Why you go even collect item like GARRI on behalf of someone.??.. na her drug Jare..

I doubt she is lying.

Even if she was doing it to 'trend'...is it by risking yourself with NDLEA that you will trend?

Remember that Hausa girl that was suspected of transporting Tramadol to Saudi....and remember the amount of shouting on the internet before they freed her.

NDLEA are tough customers. If an NDLEA boss could jail someone he called his friend for drug related offences (back in the 1990's, the friend was the legendary Fela Anikulapo-Kuti)...you think say dem send strangers.

If I must fall into the hands of police or NDLEA...na police. At least dem know how you go reason am. NDLEA? If you escape their clutches...

Infact, she probably is not lying. Even if she was...it is a madt person that would deliberately carry garri laced with hard drugs to airport for NDLEA to catch you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Supreme01:
...unless you've not being traveling, especially out of Nigeria. Beside it is expected of you to be smart enough to check every packages to the list of it before you dashout; Knowing fully well you can be stop and search in or outside the country.
Sometimes even the security agent may decide to implicate you by smuggling it inside your bag. BE WISE NEXT TIME.

Somehow I doubt her story of not knowing but thank God she survived it. For a first time traveller collecting parcel for someone is a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by fluffybaby(f): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Una not dey hear word. Stop carrying load for people you do not 120% trust.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
fluffybaby:
Una not dey hear word. Stop carrying load for people you do not 120% trust.
NDLEA should sensitize people to this. There should be signs saying don't carry load for people at airports.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by fluffybaby(f): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seun:
NDLEA should sensitive people to this. There should be signs saying don't carry load for people at airports.
Not explicitly at airports but tv and social media. Once they reach airport it might be late.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Seun:
NDLEA should sensitive people to this. There should be signs saying don't carry load for people at airports.

I beleive there are signs
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by starpower(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
mfm04622:

Please quote the laws that specify confiscation of hard drugs but not arresting, trying and sentencing of the drug user or carrier.

Let us learn.
Lol
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by stano2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:
I HAVE A STEEP FEELING SHE IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. I MEAN, SHE MUST HAVE PUT IT THERE HERSELF..

Drugs inside GARRI, and she claims not to know the content. Why you go even collect item like GARRI on behalf of someone.??.. na her drug Jare..
nothing like that, she uploaded the picture of the man that deceived her

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
1. Don't collect anything from anyone to deliver abroad. Be warned
2. If you must help shop for the things yourself
3. She's super lucky. Na person wey dem see with bag them dey hold
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by KristaPretty(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't even take anything for family members when travelling. The World is evil

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by proxillin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
i dont believe her...

with the way she laughed in EFCC mogshot on the day she was arrested, I knew she was connected.

Everyone was wondering why she was laughing for that grave offense...

now I know...NDLEA don't release within 7 days. It takes months to clear your case....

Its either its pvssy transaction or money transaction
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by olatade(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Go and watch banged up abroad.

Oyibos vacationing in countries like Thailand are always getting into trouble when someone they befriended gave them packages with drugs to deliver.

Jail sentence straight.

Banged up abroad on national geographic. Yes, I've watched and rewatched same episodes over and over again.

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by mfm04622: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
starpower:

Lol

This is not a laughing matter. I want to learn. Which law were you referring to please?
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Wwwq: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by bigbauer(m): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Personally, my policy is very simple, I won't ask you to watch my luggage at the airport, and I won't watch yours. Asking me to deliver anything to anybody at the airport is a big NO. Most of the guys (9ja hustlers) at DBX, LOS and ABV airports know that I don't collect anything or deliver any waybill. Especially at DBX, they tag me "a wicked person, who prefers to waste luggage space". As for friends and neighbours they only get to know that I am travelling after I have arrived at my destination, most times, my wife only gets to know that I am travelling the night before I move.

Life has taught me too many lessons.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by starpower(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
mfm04622:

This is not a laughing matter. I want to learn. Which law were you referring to please?
Am not a lawyer. But parading someone for having 200g for exportation without proper investigation is no right.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by mfm04622: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
starpower:

Am not a lawyer. But parading someone for having 200g for exportation without proper investigation is no right.

Having just 1 gram is a crime! Our laws doesn't distinguish between possession with intent to consume and possession with intent to distribute.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by abimic(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's risky taking things for people these days. One of my colleagues was to send some stuffs down to Johannesburg, my South African friend in the office who would be leaving for Durban just said he doesn't take things for people aboard international flight, and that just ends it....

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by brumeikperikpe: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2022
How could she have been "vindicated" after just 7 days when you even admitted that hard drugs were actually found in a bag you were carrying. She couldn't reveal how the vindication came about. In the circumstance of the matter, it is only in the court of law that her innocence would have been prooved. You can't possibly be in possession of unlawful things and be innocent for a mere claim that somebody gave them to you. Weapons used by bandits, somebody also gave them to somebody to deliver to somebody. Ignorance has never been admitted in law as an excuse.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by brumeikperikpe: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Let her simply tell us that she bleeped her way through, that's all. Or her bank account is now in the red following mass withdrawals to buy her way.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by starpower(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2022
mfm04622:

Having just 1 gram is a crime! Our laws doesn't distinguish between possession with intent to consume and possession with intent to distribute.
ok. Thanks for the education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.