Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) (38909 Views)

Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2022
IF your destination na Singapore, better go and do thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by arantess: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
Nayturalistic:
I HAVE A STEEP FEELING SHE IS LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. I MEAN, SHE MUST HAVE PUT IT THERE HERSELF..

Drugs inside GARRI, and she claims not to know the content. Why you go even collect item like GARRI on behalf of someone.??.. na her drug Jare..
funny dude
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
That is how they gave my SO a bag containing clothes and shoes to carry. Being a sharp fellow, he searched the entire bag from top to bottom and found drugs hidden in one of the shoes. He called the owner to come and carry his bag. Funny thing is the dude did not even argue. He came and quietly took his satanic bag away.

People are wicked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Ishilove:
That is how they gave my SO a bag containing clothes and shoes to carry. Being a sharp fellow, he searched the entire bag from top to bottom and found drugs hidden in one of the shoes. He called the owner to come and carry his bag. Funny thing is the dude did not even argue. He came and quietly took his satanic bag away.

People are wicked

na so. some things just make no sense. why would i give you bag and shoes to carry to a person in obodo oyibo, where quality shoes are in abundance?

your SO should have organized area boys to beat the fk out of the guy. BASTARD.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

na so. some things just make no sense. why would i give you bag and shoes to carry to a person in obodo oyibo, where quality shoes are in abundance?

I don't know why, but I'm guessing they are customised shoes or something. Who knows what excuses were given undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Pells:
I don't believe you cry cry cry
same here bro.
She even looks like a drug addict

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This thing dey bad o especially if God no dey your side, normally people wicked, it was a plan act to eliminate her progress but God no gree.

You gotta be wise to the bone.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Haakeem(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
femi4:
Ori e ko pe rárá....What's the link between this and the thread
Look at em fornicator.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Pells: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
same here bro.
She even looks like a drug addict
She dey take codeine,reffnol,trams and igbo
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by staga: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Nothing bad in helping someone deliver. We all need help. Just ensure you check the content properly before departure. Bad people have spoiled good ones

Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by gloryman91: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2022
You look like alot, ashewo.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
SensualMan1:
But na Ashawo this girl be naa...
Nobe Ashawo she dey go outside dey do?

Dirty thing! U were better off in jail!
chai cheesy
Single joy you no get angry
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Cantonese: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2022
starpower:

I knew it just overzealous officers, as in 200grams(less than a sachet). That will naturally be confiscated not arrest and prison sentence.

Hold just one gram to find out if it will "naturally be confiscated", if found on you at the airport.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Pells:

She dey take codeine,reffnol,trams and igbo
and ice meth popularly known as meth
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by UnIimitedGrace: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you're the most foolish simp on this forum.
The moment i saw that lady's comment i knew you'll certainly come flogging around her like a fly. As expected, you didn't disappoint.
You need to be dealt with on this forum.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by folake4u(f): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2022
olatade:
Why are our security agencies so quick to parade and take mug shots of suspects without carrying out thorough investigations?

This is because Narcotics fall under strict liability offences in Nigeria (they don't require proof of fault, once them see drugs for your hand whether na you get am or person give you to hold, you're liable).

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
you're the most foolish simp on this forum.
The moment i saw that lady's comment i knew you'll certainly come flogging around her like a fly. As expected, you didn't disappoint.
You need to be dealt with on this forum.

Feel free to clone 100 of my monikers.

That is all you are good for.

A complete waste of a human being. Your great grandfather father should have pulled out.

That way there would be one less generation of good for nothings.

Serious people are talking about serious things, and all the dull empty, vacuous shitfilled orifice where your brain should be is taking about simping.

Small wonder. The only journey a something like you is capable of is riding an okada between states.

Stay in the corner when the adults are talking. When we need some foolishness in the romance threads, you are free to open the rancid hole in your face to talk nonsense.

Small pikin feeling funky
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2022
olatade:
Why are our security agencies so quick to parade and take mug shots of suspects without carrying out thorough investigations?

Go and watch banged up abroad.

Oyibos vacationing in countries like Thailand are always getting into trouble when someone they befriended gave them packages with drugs to deliver.

Jail sentence straight.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
i will deal with you no worry.
You don buy market from my hand.
This forum go tire you as far as I'm here.
Even that evening newspaper you're following up and down will dump and reject your ugly asss after I finish with you.

Jobless child, feel free to waste your already worthless, Useless, value less life stalking my posts.

If you like create 200 clones of my moniker and spam every chick with idiotic posts

That is how you will waste your already Useless valueless life stalking your betters, gnashing your rotted teeth and withered hands and empty brain as you look at their posts

Pathetic thing from a pathetic lineage of failed human beings.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by blancsn1: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2022
I travel abroad without any luggage. Na abroad I de shop come naija I no fit shout. No need to search any bag or takes by moonlight. Na as I de here I de so make NDLEA show me drug wey de on me.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by bettercreature(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Someone once gave me Fresh Owl Head full of blood soaked in black soap to deliver abroad,they wrapped it like a gift and put it inside a small container,thank God a friend forced me to open it because I trusted the lady so I didn’t really care
Since then no one can ever give me anything to deliver abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by FiremanX: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
Even that evening newspaper you're following up and down will dump and reject your ugly asss after I finish with you.
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by FiremanX: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2022
UnIimitedGrace:
Hintona ,,,jeon na dis foolish troll una want believe cheesycheesy
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by FiremanX: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Jobless child, feel free to waste your already worthless, Useless, value less life stalking my posts.

If you like create 200 clones of my moniker and spam every chick with idiotic posts

That is how you will waste your already Useless valueless life stalking your betters, gnashing your rotted teeth and withered hands and empty brain as you look at their posts

Pathetic thing from a pathetic lineage of failed human beings.
That foolish and useless troll uniimitedgrace isnt worth ur time guy,,,, I'm doing everything possible to ban all of his accounts on dis forum,,so it's right u ignore the b#stard,,,
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Abegi, you knew that there were drugs in that bag, if you had succeeded you will return and start showing off with your shar of drug proceeds, saying that hard work pays.
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Next time when traveling out and someone asks you to take something with you to give their family members refer them to the nearest DHL office.

If you had been jailed the person that gave you those items will forget about you in a matter of days and look for the next victim to put into trouble.

You're lucky you weren't caught in Malaysia or China

I am not really sure of that officers smuggling exhibit into traveler's bag but there is one incident like this that I experienced. One short, dwarf looking young lady approached me at the ticketing hall. I just collected my ticket and was waiting for a friend so that we can check up together. While waiting and busy engrossed with a newspaper, this young lady just approached me and said, "Sir, please help me look at this bag, I am coming". Before I could even raise my head, she dropped the shuttle bag and was walking fast outside.

I just smiled, kicked the bag from my front and continue reading. I waited for close to 30minutes before the arrival of my friend and dis you know the lady never came back. Showed my friend and we both laugh.

A handy shuttle bag that a seven year old can carry conviniently around is what the fool was telling me to look out for her.

Normally, don't even entertain anyone sending you messages. There are courier services who does that perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by LadeeE: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Ridiculous story
Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by IbomFinest: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2022
You don't understand what he meant
Presidential1:

She was allowed to travel after her release.. she still have a valid visa
People can deliberately want to thwart your progress and success in life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by ZaddyJ: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Supreme01:
...unless you've not being traveling, especially out of Nigeria. Beside it is expected of you to be smart enough to check every packages to the list of it before you dashout; Knowing fully well you can be stop and search in or outside the country.
Sometimes even the security agent may decide to implicate you by smuggling it inside your bag. BE WISE NEXT TIME.

The person u re talking dont follow nairaland or other social media house to read news they do video for people to follow them grin . Ask her now if she knows nairaland, arise TV or TVC news grin . If she follows nairaland a man man that was given maggi to deliver and found drugs tied to the maggi would have saved her a great deal .but there clout chasing mentality on tiktok and IG wont allow them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) by coolhumble(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
My younger brother was a victim but fortunately for him he misses his flight frustrated and unhappy he decided to repackage all his loads then he found the stuff in a package someone very close gave him to deliver to his family over there, we took the stuff out and it became hard drug we just returned to the person that he's no longer traveling. Never seen or heard from the person till date.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died / Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.