Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 (2447 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lukmon i'm through with you so go and meet your god it's not by force to worship my own! smiley

Oh you want to run? Eyah. I will let you run but occasionally I will call out your babbles when I see one.

So long Oga Babbler just like the Apostle Paul cheesy
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oh you want to run? Eyah. I will let you run but occasionally I will call out your babbles when I see one.
So long Oga Babbler just like the Apostle Paul cheesy

Thanks for your time! smiley

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for your time! smiley

Attaboy run along now and babble no more cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Attaboy run along now and babble no more cheesy grin grin grin
Now i understand you better than ever before! smiley
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now i understand you better than ever before! smiley

No you don't and don't even try. Keep to your babbles.

You can never understand anything not to talk of me.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

God has no business with their Wars yet he showed Daniel visions of Wars and sent an Angel to give it's interpretations? Yet God no business in such ventures. Na so Jehovah no get other things to do after creation?
Your other name is ridiculous.
Keep waiting for your utopian Kingdom of God you are not alone. Keep waiting oooo. Charles Taze Russell and his acolytes don mess with your brain so much so you seems irredeemably lost but we won't give up on you. We won't perchance you return from your straying ways
Lol. No be Charles or Russell write the Bible na.

You haven't still show me where your Allah said he would establish a kingdom or at least where he said Islam is the kingdom he would establish cheesy

Lol. God has the power to know the future. That doesn't mean he made it happen.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. No be Charles or Russell write the Bible na.

You haven't still show me where your Allah said he would establish a kingdom or at least where he said Islam is the kingdom he would establish cheesy

Lol. God has the power to know the future. That doesn't mean he made it happen.

It was Charles Taze and his cohorts that have been messing with your brain that's why I mentioned him.

When you are about typing, try to engage your thinking faculty, that way you won't sound ridiculous and open yourself to ridicule.

God showed King Nebu and Daniel a Vision. The king doesn't have any idea what it was but Daniel was suggested to him Daniel bessech God for the meanings and God sent an Angel with the interpretations yet you said God doesn't have anything to do with the situation in the said vision?

Please read the whole of Daniel again. This time with your own mind. If you are the one replying all along, comprehending what is written in Daniels shouldn't be an issue.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

No you don't and don't even try. Keep to your babbles. You can never understand anything not to talk of me.
At least you now understand me shey? smiley
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least you now understand me shey? smiley

If you mean your babbles, no I don't understand you. They are babbles to me. Way of points to the discuss at hand.

Your submissions are not fact based rather conjectures, patch patch as you go along.

Historical facts are cold hard facts, you can't change them. The events after Babylon demise is clear for to see and your submissions on it is at best wishy-washy.

But I understand that you have to stick to those views in order from you not to be shunned and still relevant at your Halls.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If you mean your babbles, no I don't understand you. They are babbles to me. Way of points to the discuss at hand.

Your submissions are not fact based rather conjectures, patch patch as you go along.

Historical facts are cold hard facts, you can't change them. The events after Babylon demise is clear for to see and your submissions on it is at best wishy-washy.

But I understand that you have to stick to those views in order from you not to be shunned and still relevant at your Halls.

At least you have formed an opinion about me! wink
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least you have formed an opinion about me! wink

Whatever you read into it doesn't cut any ice with me really.

You have an opinion about Islam and Muslims too. So?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Whatever you read into it doesn't cut any ice with me really. You have an opinion about Islam and Muslims too. So?

My opinion is that my ancestors never knew these books so if i have to choose between what my ancestors worship and what any book says there must be practical benefits to hold unto not just what books say!

So if you believe that a book brought from a far distant land is from God but what your ancestors worshiped is not from God then you need to back up such opinion with visible benefits you can show anyone not just what is written in a book. That's why i hing unto the practical benefits to be enjoyed by everyone! wink

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My opinion is that my ancestors never knew these books so if i have to choose between what my ancestors worship and what any book says there must be practical benefits to hold unto not just what books say!

So if you believe that a book brought from a far distant land is from God but what your ancestors worshiped is not from God then you need to back up such opinion with visible benefits you can show anyone not just what is written in a book. That's why i hing unto the practical benefits to be enjoyed by everyone! wink

See I told you, don't even try to understand me. Don't even try.

In my working days way back, an Oga used to tell me, if you are sure of it, put your signature to it! Oga, you are the one quoting Jewish books all along nah.

And for your information, I believe in the brotherhood of Men based entirely on the recognition of God The Almighty and the examples of His Messengers either from India, Judea, Katmandu or Arabia.

You guys are the one fixated with Israel. I recognize Israel as well as others. And my Ancestors too. Were you a Traditionalist, I will accommodate you and ask you to table what you believe in.

And talking about practical benefits, if you mean Love, understanding and every other things you have been peddling, then I ask you, were these benefits alien to Mankind until Charles Russell came along? Were they?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

See I told you, don't even try to understand me. Don't even try.
In my working days way back, an Oga used to tell me, if you are sure of it, put your signature to it! Oga, you are the one quoting Jewish books all along nah.
And for your information, I believe in the brotherhood of Men based entirely on the recognition of God The Almighty and the examples of His Messengers either from India, Judea, Katmandu or Arabia.
You guys are the one fixated with Israel. I recognize Israel as well as others. And my Ancestors too. Were you a Traditionalist, I will accommodate you and ask you to table what you believe in

My ancestors never wrote any books but stories about how they survived back then with different deities but the book written by the Israelites says there is only one God and all others are demons. So i have to listen attentively to both sides in order to form an opinion, what i discovered is that the deities my ancestors worshiped failed to make peace reign among their worshipers but as for the God of Israel there is LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL among the worshipers. That's why i focused more on the God of Israel and ever since then i have learned so many good things that no other religions can point to except what is written in books that's yielding no practical benefits. Some also claiming worshipers of the Israelite God but can only quote what is written in the books there's no practical benefits yet the God of Israel promised that those getting the sense of His inspired words will benefit themselves maximally. Isaiah 2:2-4
So i concluded that all those not getting any benefits from whatever religion they're practicing aren't worshipers of this God who promised His own worshipers benefits! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My ancestors never wrote any books but stories about how they survived back then with different deities but the book written by the Israelites says there is only one God and all others are demons. So i have to listen attentively to both sides in order to form an opinion, what i discovered is that the deities my ancestors worshiped failed to make peace reign among their worshipers but as for the God of Israel there is LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL among the worshipers. That's why i focused more on the God of Israel and ever since then i have learned so many good things that no other religions can point to except what is written in books that's yielding no practical benefits. Some also claiming worshipers of the Israelite God but can only quote what is written in the books there's no practical benefits yet the God of Israel promised that those getting the sense of His inspired words will benefit themselves maximally. Isaiah 2:2-4
So i concluded that all those not getting any benefits from whatever religion they're practicing aren't worshipers of this God who promised His own worshipers benefits! smiley

Good for you to have listened to both sides of the divide. Guess what? I have listened to everyone there is to listen to!

And my own take away is that every Nation, every tongue have had a taste of the wonders and lights of God's revelation. Some have had more and some less that, according to the wisdom of God which you can't gainsay. In the comity of Nations, it is true they have had more but they lost that Light with their holier than thou attitude, with their stiff-necked attitude and many more.

As such, they have been passed by and another taken their place.

The Bible says they are a Nation of Reprobates and Reprobate coins shall men call them. When a coin is out of fashion, new ones are necessary because the old ones has lost it value. So as Israel.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Good for you to have listened to both sides of the divide. Guess what? I have listened to everyone there is to listen to! And my own take away is that every Nation, every tongue have had a taste of the wonders and lights of God's revelation. Some have had more and some less that, according to the wisdom of God which you can't gainsay. In the comity of Nations, it is true they have had more but they lost that Light with their holier than thou attitude, with their stiff-necked attitude and many more. As such, they have been passed by and another taken their place.
The Bible says they are a Nation of Reprobates and Reprobate coins shall men call them. When a coin is out of fashion, new ones are necessary because the old ones has lost it value. So as Israel.

I don't believe that the same God had business with any other nation except the Israelites as no other nation had anything to do with the laws God gave the Israelites through Moses.

And of course the Israelites lost it as they aren't faithful to the true God that's exactly why i focused more on the positive results God promised whether any religion claiming they're the replacements God used after abandoning Israel is producing it. Matthew 7:16-18

I don't just follow the stories i calculate what the God of Israel promised as sign to identify the new replacement! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't believe that the same God had business with any other nation except the Israelites as no other nation had anything to do with the laws God gave the Israelites through Moses.

And of course the Israelites lost it as they aren't faithful to the true God that's exactly why i focused more on the positive results God promised whether any religion claiming they're the replacements God used after abandoning Israel is producing it. Matthew 7:16-18

I don't just follow the stories i calculate what the God of Israel promised as sign to identify the new replacement! Isaiah 2:2-4 smiley

Whether you believe or not doesn't change a thing. It doesn't change a thing. Keep the faith.

And neither do I believe that God Almighty The Maker of everything there is, both known and unknown can leave other Nations groping and straying while He forever attends to a petulant and unrepentant spoiled brat in the children of Israel. It paints God has an uncaring Almighty.

You see all these your Love, kindness and the works you have been posting, please put a snooze on it for a while for I know that before Taze Russell came up with this Cult of yours there were not alien to Men.

Whether you believe in a replacement or not, that is not my concern and I am not going to break any sweat on that. Your Jesus said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from You (his Jewish listeners back then) whatever you make of that is entirely yours not mine

But wait a second, I thought you are done with me? Or am I missing something ni?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Whether you believe or not doesn't change a thing. It doesn't change a thing. Keep the faith.
And neither do I believe that God Almighty The Maker of everything there is, both known and unknown can leave other Nations groping and straying while He forever attends to a petulant and unrepentant spoiled brat in the children of Israel. It paints God has an uncaring Almighty. You see all these your Love, kindness and the works you have been posting, please put a snooze on it for a while for I know that before Taze Russell came up with this Cult of yours there were not alien to Men. Whether you believe in a replacement or not, that is not my concern and I am not going to break any sweat on that. Your Jesus said the Kingdom of God shall be taken from You (his Jewish listeners back then) whatever you make of that is entirely yours not mine But wait a second, I thought you are done with me? Or am I missing something ni?

I have finalized it by saying:

Now i understand you better than ever before!

But you said:
Lukuluku69:

No you don't and don't even try. Keep to your babbles.

You can never understand anything not to talk of me.

I don't know what else you want from me that's why i'm expatiating on why i believe the God of Israel, the replacement plan and how to IDENTIFY the nation replacing Israel through their production of the fruit expected of the abandoned nation. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have finalized it by saying:

But you said:

I don't know what else you want from me that's why i'm expatiating on why i believe the God of Israel, the replacement plan and how to IDENTIFY the nation replacing Israel through their production of the fruit expected of the abandoned nation. smiley

Ok. Keep the faith.

It's bye bye until the next babble cool
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ok. Keep the faith.
It's bye bye until the next babble cool

Thanks!

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Lukuluku69:

It was Charles Taze and his cohorts that have been messing with your brain that's why I mentioned him.
When you are about typing, try to engage your thinking faculty, that way you won't sound ridiculous and open yourself to ridicule.
God showed King Nebu and Daniel a Vision. The king doesn't have any idea what it was but Daniel was suggested to him Daniel bessech God for the meanings and God sent an Angel with the interpretations yet you said God doesn't have anything to do with the situation in the said vision?
Please read the whole of Daniel again. This time with your own mind. If you are the one replying all along, comprehending what is written in Daniels shouldn't be an issue.
And your Alfas and Imams haven't been messing with your brains

God has the power to know the events that will happen in the future.
It doesn't necessarily mean he made them happen.

So what did you Allah say about the kingdom in your holy book?

Abi your all-wise Allah forgot to mention it in the Koran ni?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
cornelboy:

Please let him be, i've discovered that he's just not ready for the truth all he's looking for is anyone who will support the religion his parents handed over to him. So forget about him! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please let him be, i've discovered that he's just not ready for the truth all he's looking for is anyone who will support the religion his parents handed over to him. So forget about him! smiley
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
cornelboy:

You can run along now because everyone in the whole wide world know that all Jehovah Witness members have submitted their thinking faculty and abilities to their elders. That is why Daniel said FOUR WINDS yet a Jehovah mugu will say FIVE.

Why not stop posting and let another of your elders on Nairaland do the posting?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You can run along now because everyone in the whole wide world know that all Jehovah Witness members have submitted their thinking faculty and abilities to their elders. That is why Daniel said FOUR WINDS yet a Jehovah mugu will say FIVE.
Why not stop posting and let another of your elders on Nairaland do the posting?
Did you not submit your thinking faculty to Mohammed and his forged book?
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Did you not submit your thinking faculty to Mohammed and his forged book?

Everyone knows whose brain is submitted.

Now run along like your other brother and babble no more.
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Everyone knows whose brain is submitted.
Now run along like your other brother and babble no more.
And you think they didn't know yours is submitted to your sex Lord prophet?

I'm not a JW in case you don't know.
I'm studying with them currently though.

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus is the Christ God's only begotten Son!

There are more to that phrase but unless one join Jesus' real disciples he can't understand why Jesus' disciples agreed that he is the Christ.
There are thousands of religions in the world and a of them do talk about virtuous deeds after all that's what people need to remind themselves when they deliberate on the issue of the supreme being.
Jesus is the only person who laid the foundation of faith that can produce all the qualities found in God's attributes {Galatians 5:22-23} that is why he could confidently say his own true disciples will be different from all the false religions claiming worshipers of God due to their FRUIT! Matthew 7:16-18
Satan knew this is the absolute TRUTH so in order to complicate issues for interested persons Satan created over 40,000 sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations of just one religion: Christianity.

Now this is what makes the JWs stand out as a unique group: while all so called ministries only gather people to tell them the usual thing of "do good to people" the JWs keep working on the teachings of Jesus and today the group has achieved what God's word says at Isaiah 2:2-4 repeated at Micah 4:1-3

In that Bible verse God promised that in the last days after His true message has been completed people from all races will make use of it and they will achieve what is written in that book well only JWs did through their zealously preaching and industrious teaching from house to house and door to door! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
cornelboy:

You are studying with a Death Wish Cult? Go ahead o.

I can see that they are already doing a number on you already.

When you see one of their learned elders, please ask what is Jehovah doing with the Virgins Moses alloted him from the spoil of war Moses and his other children too while on warring mission as commanded by Jehovah
Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by cornelboy(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You are studying with a Death Wish Cult? Go ahead o.
I can see that they are already doing a number on you already.
When you see one of their learned elders, please ask what is Jehovah doing with the Virgins Moses alloted him from the spoil of war Moses and his other children too while on warring mission as commanded by Jehovah
Lol. Being a JW is far more better than being a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: What Is God's Will Today? Matthew 7:21-23 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Being a JW is far more better than being a Muslim.

He called the most peaceful and peaceloving group the world has ever known "Death wish cult" but what of his own religion that's bent on killing everyone to force their teachings on people? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education? / Consequence Of Idleness To The Body Of Christ / In Need Of A Bible Believing Church - Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.