Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi (40419 Views)

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by orisa37: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
BUHARI'S IMPEACHABLE SINS REMAIN INEXHAUSTIBLE.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Christistruth00: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
A careful study of Buhari's genealogy will show that he's firmly rooted in Niger Republic and they say, Charity begins at home.

He once boasted of having first cousins in Niger and can not cut them off for any reason. He had to approved rail lines linking Nigeria to Niger for easy access to his cousins

I have no problem with Buhari building a Railway to Niger as long as he builds one for Yorubas to our Cousins the Gas in Accra through Cotonou and Lomé in Togo who are also our Cousins

And another Railway from Calabar to Bamenda in Cameroun through Bakassi
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Samunique(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
dchamp234:

And another is waiting under the umbrella,
They don't want true Nigerians to rule their fathers land..
Honestly !!!
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by iezeiyida(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yes. I agree with you.
That's what most Nigerian non-Igbos haven't realised. But, Igbos are always fighting for Nigeria to be electing good presidents for the good of all Nigerians, even though they always resist the good intentions.

Nonexisting:
Very good point. Make a goat Nigeria president today, it won't still stop an average Igboman from flourishing so I'm not bothered one bit.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Karnice600: 4:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1554898529956642816?t=YdStcQ1kvPjPoRoT3R2Ksw&s=08

Nonsense.
Na now you come dey ask this question for stoppage time wey match wan finish.
When he was building roads abi railway to link Niger Rep in his first term you didn't notice, you no talk.
Person wey wear starched cloth, no dey carry weather play. E dey look up before he bend down look time.
Most Nigerians hardly learn by facts, they learn by force.
Nonsense
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Alpharey: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2022
It is well. To some people, it is Igbo people that are the problem of Nigeria. That is why you hear "No Igbo man will rule our beautiful country". from their sm~lly mouth. Buhari has so dealt with this country mercilessly and none of them can do nothing about it.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Alpharey: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2022
Walahi I have never seen or heard about this kind of president or country in my entire life. Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Softmirror: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

List 10 of his achievements.

IT IS JUST A CLICK AWAY. THIS WILL DO FOR NOW BEFORE CAMPAIGN BEGINS IN SEPTEMBER THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL GET IT PACKAGED LOAD AFTER LOAD. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Padipadi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:

This man has so much spurn the Nigerian constitution with utter impunity, committed a lots of treasonable offences and freely violated the sovereignty of this nation courtesy of a rubberstamp NASS.
And he go unpunished?
He should be tried immediately after leaning power
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by iezeiyida(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
My point is, often times, most people know the truth or the right things to say or do but they intentionally won't, because of their greed and selfish interests. It is hypocritical and deceitful, playing on people's intelligence by changing your opinions and admitting you're wrong when you realise your selfish plans couldn't work out, as intended.

Tehlu:

What's your point? That people shouldn't change their opinions when they realise they're wrong?
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i dont blame buhari, i blame those who voted him for 2nd term. i swear fulanis will never rule this country again.
Believe it or not, the people who should carry the blame are those who voted him in the first term. That was the genesis of the problems we're facing in his administration. I remember during that 2015 election season, many of us, mostly Igbos, vehemently rejected this man because we knew who he is, what he is and what he represents but no body listened to Us, instead they organized a 1 million man match for Buhari in Lagos.
The generations that witnessed this man atrocious and tyrannical rule as the military head of state were still alive in 2015 and yet this man was still supported massively by these people and those who have failed to visit two pages of their history books... I lost respect for Whole Soyinka because of this .

People used to say that if he doesn't perform in his first tenure that they will vote him out just like they did Jonathan but they failed to realize that Buhari from a major tribe, a northern Muslim while Jonathan is from a minority tribe from the south south and that's the one of the major reasons why he was voted out. You're not going to vote out a northerner from that seat no matter how bad he performs, that's not going to happen, we're not that advanced yet.

So yeah, the whole thing started in 2015 and 2019 was just a formality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.