Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi (40420 Views)

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
emeernest:
Buhari's secret wish is for the entire country to be overrun by his kinsmen & also his cousins from Niger & Chad.
Reason for his Nepotism & romance with Bandits & the very porous borders in the North.

Spot on!

They’ve had a desire to overrun, own and control Nigeria right from the time of Sir Ahmadu Bello! They’ve been succeeding in fits and starts and making incremental gains here and there by utilising the anti-Igbo and daft/mumu nature of the rest of Nigeria to control the entire political-economy of the country!

However, Buhari was their trump/ace card….the one they will use to take the bull by the horns and go for broke! They have made more political and economic gains, and made more territorial inroads into the rest of Nigeria than at any other time since their main man Sir Ahmadu Bello held sway in the north!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Nigerias’ FIRST and BIGGEST problem is the muslim core north! Remove these primitive-minded troublemakers, who think they own Nigeria, and see the rest of us manage to get along despite any differences and challenges we may face! Gideon Orkar was right all along!

Useless Tinubu supporter in disguise
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by kingyakos: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Spot on!

They’ve had a desire to overrun, own and control Nigeria right from the time of Sir Ahmadu Bello! They’ve been succeeding in fits and starts and making incremental gains here and there by utilising the anti-Igbo and daft/mumu nature of the rest of Nigeria to control the entire political-economy of the country!

However, Buhari was their trump/ace card….the one they will use to take the bull by the horns and go for broke! They have made more political and economic gains, and made more territorial inroads into the rest of Nigeria than at any other time since their main man Sir Ahmadu Bello held sway in the north!

Useless Tinubu supporter in disguise
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Tehlu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
iezeiyida:
I wonder why intelligent Nigerians like Soyinka, Farooq, etc. that supported Buhari in 2015 couldn't see the clear handwriting on the wall.. Later, after much of his destructive leadership, they stated criticising him to make us forgive and love them undecided No way. They should criticise themselves first, before seeking for forgiveness

What's your point? That people shouldn't change their opinions when they realise they're wrong?
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by obyno82: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Splitmind:
It is better to support Niger Republic than to lie in bed with backstabbing Igbos

Zombie Spotted

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Softmirror: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Born2Breed:
Buhari is from Niger, just the way Atiku is from Cameroun and Tinubu is from Bénin.

These people are not indigenous Nigeria and they will sell this country just the way Buhari has sold this country.

IT ONLY MEANS THAT THE 'TRUE NIGERIAN' IS A VERY WEAK DOCILE HUMAN BEING, IF DOMINATED BY OUTSIDERS, A COMPLETE COWARD. Hahaha CARRY GO ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM BENIN REPUBLIC LOL grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Berankis: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
I believe this mad man called Buhari is deliberately doing all these madness on purpose to further scuttle the chances of "Emilokan".
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
TMwise1942:
When the igbos said they want their republic, the rest tribe kicked against it because of their hatred for the igbos. Now they are all watching a fulani man allocating there money to another country, still can't do anything. Than to be ranting rubbish up and down if it's and igbo president that is doing something like this maybe we will be at war now in this country

They’d have (and by ‘they’, i mean mainly the Fulani and some Yoruba)…they’d have dragged him out of their Aso Rock by the scruff of his neck, and stoned him to death (Aguiyi Ironsi being a case in point)! He wouldn’t have gotten away with even 10% of what Buhari is doing today!

The hatred, envy, mistrust and superiority complex some ethnicities in Nigeria feel towards Ndigbo is part of the reason we’re where we are today!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Akanoaaa(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari supposed to be stoned to death.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by diplomat058(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
And pandora is from China, abi? Clown, don't let me call you afofungbemu o cheesy

Born2Breed:
Buhari is from Niger, just the way Atiku is from Cameroun and Tinubu is from Bénin.

These people are not indigenous Nigeria and they will sell this country just the way Buhari has sold this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

IT ONLY MEANS THAT THE 'TRUE NIGERIAN' IS A VERY WEAK DOCILE HUMAN BEING IF DOMINATED BY OUTSIDERS. Hahaha CARRY GO ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM BENIN REPUBLIC LOL grin.

Sadly, there’s a lot of truth contained in your assertion!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by FxExpo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
While We Are Dying Here, It Shall Not Be Well With That jubril of a thing
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arrant nonsense and total rubbish
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by fredoooooo: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
diplomat058:
And pandora is from China, abi? Clown, don't let me call you afofungbemu o cheesy

Baba nla afofungbemu..
The same Buhari they called dead, jubrin etc
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Everlastingson: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
BinamRex:

Buhari lost the 2019 presidential election. The election was rigged in his favour.

I hate it when people say he won re-election in 2019.

You're absolutely correct. I also don't like hearing people say Buhari won reelection in 2019. Truth is no one voted for him the 2nd time. INEC and Emilokan rigged the election in 2019 for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by zoraro(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
This angry frog should shut up if he has no reasonable things to say

Look in a Mirror please.Don't be socked, if it's a Frog you saw and not your Face.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Lama70(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
The only time we can get a full-blooded Nigerian president would be if so and so wins. WHO KNOWS THAT PERSON?
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by ljoh: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i dont blame buhari, i blame those who voted him for 2nd term. i swear fulanis will never rule this country again.

Fulanis own Nigeria and you say they won't rule, Atiku is also a Fulani
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Everlastingson: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lama70:
The only time we can get a full-blooded Nigerian president would be if so and so wins. WHO KNOWS THAT PERSON?

Peter Obi nah

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
diplomat058:

Wazagha!

Ozuor!
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

IT ONLY MEANS THAT THE 'TRUE NIGERIAN' IS A VERY WEAK DOCILE HUMAN BEING, IF DOMINATED BY OUTSIDERS, A COMPLETE COWARD. Hahaha CARRY GO ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FROM BENIN REPUBLIC LOL grin.

That Tinubu fit be alien sef.

He has a striking resemblance to ET.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
daygee12:

Peter Obi from Biafra land

Not yet a country.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Psychokinetic: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Splitmind:
It is better to support Niger Republic than to lie in bed with backstabbing Igbos
Human beings are talking, goat is barking. How can a goat be barking sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Softmirror: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Born2Breed:

That Tinubu fit be alien sef.

He has a striking resemblance to ET.

YES AND A VERY DOMINANT ONE FULL OF COURAGE AND ACHIEMENTS OVER ACHIEMENTS TO SHOW AS AN ALIEN.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Racoon:
We were always right about this incarnate. God bless the 5%ters. Histroy will forever be kind to us.
Am telling you my brother,great Igbos sees what other tribes can never dream of seeing in their next life that is why they so much hate and despised great Igbos but who cares........I am that Igbojew
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by VEHINTOLAR: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari is not the problem but gullible Nigerians who cowardly refuse to take back their country from foreigners like Buhari and co ! As usual, Nigerians will grumble about this most unfortunate and unpatriotic incident for some days and thereafter move on ! Chai,o bo lowo gbogbo omo Nigeria ! Any right thinking person won't be surprised in anyway about what Buhari is doing and his loyalty to Niger republic. Buhari is not a Nigerian,no fulani is a Nigerian;that is just the bitter truth ! And this is why they (fulani) don't care if Nigeria eventually goes up in flame. They have nothing at stake ! Tueh,some idiots are campaigning yet again for Atiku,another fulani man whose ancestrial root is linked to Cameroon ! Una mumu neva do,gullible Nigerians !

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
What more can I say after Farooq Perogi have said it all.Igbos don't just hate people or individuals for hating sake except when they use their innermost eyes to see your true self that is when they severe themselves from you completely.Just as Igbos warned other tribes about this most tribalistic,nepotistic and religious fanatic man called Buhari but other naive tribes called Igbos all manner of unpredictable names now who is laughing last now and who is crying last now.Igbos are now warning Nigerians and other tribes about Tinubu who is Buhari pro-max and replica they have started hating Igbos again and mistakenly Tinubu become President of Nigeria God forbid and become worst than Buhari same people that called Igbos unprintable names will still be the ones that will still come here to lament.God keep vindicating Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu when he said that that man in Aso Rock is not Buhari and that he has agenda which is to complete what Uthman Danfodio could not finish which is to Islamise and Fulanise Nigeria........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by jclassiq(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
I pray God of justice punish that man severely for all this atrocious acts he is engaging in.

May he be punished severely. Amen!!

Very useless human being
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Nicho118(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i dont blame buhari, i blame those who voted him for 2nd term. i swear fulanis will never rule this country again.
Southerners are not ready na... one of the three main candidate is a Fulani so he may be your next president.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Buhari is not the problem but gullible Nigerians who cowardly refuse to take back their country from foreigners like Buhari and co ! As usual, Nigerians will grumble about this most unfortunate and unpatriotic incident for some days and thereafter move on ! Chai,o bo lowo gbogbo omo Nigeria ! Any right thinking person won't be surprised in anyway about what Buhari is doing and his loyalty to Niger republic. Buhari is not a Nigerian,no fulani is a Nigerian;that is just the bitter truth ! And this is why they (fulani) don't care if Nigeria eventually goes up in flame. They have nothing at stake ! Tueh,some idiots are campaigning yet again for Atiku,another fulani man whose ancestrial root is linked to Cameroon ! Una mumu neva do,gullible Nigerians !
Oga be specific and call out the tribes that are gullibles and stop being smart by half.You and I know that the most gullible tribes in this country called zoogeria is Yorubas followed by Middle Belterns then some South South people and we all know that Igbos are the most bravest and outstanding tribe that warned Nigerians about this impostor called Buhari and keep warning but other tribes always united in hatred against Igbos.Thank God for vindicating Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by TMwise1942: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

They’d have (and by ‘they’, i mean mainly the Fulani and some Yoruba)…they’d have dragged him out of their Aso Rock by the scruff of his neck, and stoned him to death (Aguiyi Ironsi being a case in point)! He wouldn’t have gotten away with even 10% of what Buhari is doing today!

The hatred, envy, mistrust and superiority complex some ethnicities in Nigeria feel towards Ndigbo is part of the reason we’re where we are today!
Their hatred will only lead them to downfall, the igbos keep growing big, the high the dollar the more money an igbo importer makes, if them like make them know use their sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.