Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi (40411 Views)

Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arysexy:
He talks about Igbo people, his Westphalian compatriots, with unconcealed animosity & genocidal fury but builds infrastructure for his kinfolk in a foreign country using resources derived from a part of the country his openly disdains supposedly because they gave him only “5 percent” of their vote. That’s not the way to run a modern state….

And when we complain, fools tag it wailing, trying to reap where you did not show.

They are now wail pass Igbos hahaha.This is why hatred against Igbos by other tribes is bad because when you hate Igbos you are doing yourself as the case of Buhari and the rest of tribes that join forces with Buhari because they always united in hatred against Igbos while God keep on protecting Igbos.........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Kaiser20: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Nigeria on one chance
We have learned a bitter lesson from Buhari, never again will any sick lifeless semi human being become president
People like Tinubu is an example!
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
tishbite42:
The big problem of Nigeria is that it has been under the control of strangers. The indigenous peoples are stupidly fighting themselves while strangers are plundering the homeland.
Oga shut up and don't involve Igbos in your so called indigenous rubbish cos when Igbos or Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was warning and even keep on warning you people about this impostor called Buhari what did you people do, instead of you people to pay attention to Igbo warning concerning the impostor Buhari rather you people united to kill and annihilate from the face of Earth because you people hate their guy and resilience.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by BinamRex: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Everlastingson:

You're absolutely correct. I also don't like hearing people say Buhari won reelection in 2019. Truth is no one voted for him the 2nd time. INEC and Emilokan rigged the election in 2019 for Buhari.

Exactly.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Princessogaraya(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
salbis:
If this wasn't exposed by David, this government wouldn't have said anything. I watched finance minister yesterday, where her body language betrayed her. She was uncoordinated and her sentences are almost uncoordinated while trying to justify this shameless act. Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria simple.

I think na only me notice
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by tishbite42: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga shut up and don't involve Igbos in your so called indigenous rubbish cos when Igbos or Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was warning and even keep on warning you people about this impostor called Buhari what did you people do, instead of you people to pay attention to Igbo warning concerning the impostor Buhari rather you people united to kill and annihilate from the face of Earth because you people hate their guy and resilience.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
I sent you a pm
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
angelfallz:
Buhari is the type of leader Nigerians deserve. Buhari serves us right!
Point of correction, Nigerians minus great Igbos deserve Buhari.What great Igbos sees sitting down if other tribes like let them climb Kilimanjaro mountain they can never see it........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Igbojew: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
What great Igbos sees sitting down if other tribes like let them climb Kilimanjaro mountain they can never see it.God bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for opening the eyes of Igbos to see the impending doom from Buhari and his Fulani........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by holubee21(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
I didn't blame buhari atall, I blame the useless dummies called senators seated in that house that haven't impeached him and make things go worse to this extent . Very useless set of people, what they good at is to put on agbada and collect allowances.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by ogbonti: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i dont blame buhari, i blame those who voted him for 2nd term. i swear fulanis will never rule this country again.

wetin Atiku be? angry do you realize he is well positioned to take over from Buhari ?

he does not have the liability of muslim-muslim tecket to deal with

he has the money

he has PDP governors ready to spend billions upon billions of naira more to get him elected

he is a master crook who knows the creeks of election rigging and malpractices

he is desperate and knows this may be his very last chance after 30 years of trying

HE IS FULANI - with a rugged "born to rule NIGERIA" mentality

.. He is Atiku Abubakar, the man who is scheduled to bury Nigeria finally from the Intensive Care Unit Buhari put Nigeria!!! undecided
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by daygee12: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Born2Breed:

Not yet a country.

It will surely come to Pass after election,
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by seunayantokun(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
I don't know if this convinces any 'sai baba' or 'emi lokan'.
Yet they aim lethal force at you for standing for Yoruba Nation.
Whatever Buhari and his followers and Tinubu and his 'eleyis' are doing now will surely lead them to premium tears.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by tete7000(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i dont blame buhari, i blame those who voted him for 2nd term. i swear fulanis will never rule this country again.

Those who voted him first time enabled his second coming. I guess you are among those wo voted him first time.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

YES AND A VERY DOMINANT ONE FULL OF COURAGE AND ACHIEMENTS OVER ACHIEMENTS TO SHOW AS AN ALIEN.

List 10 of his achievements.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Born2Breed(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
daygee12:

It will surely come to Pass after election,

Let's see...
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
You also campaigned and voted for him, you wrote alot about him and why he should be president and why Jonathan should be imprisoned after leaving office, I guess the money he paid you has finished or he refused to award you any contract like he did to mbaka.
Anim*l...
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Another Fulani is waiting under the umbrella....
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Samunique:
undecided

This is particularly concerning because Buhari has shown time and again that he has more emotional investment in Niger Republic (because hisfather migrated from there to Dumurkul in the Daura Emirate of Katsina State) than he has in Nigeria which he leads. (He might as well go the whole hog and build infrastructure in Senegal since it’s the ancestral home of the Fulani, his paternal relatives).

No wonder Buhari has always pursed anything that will bring down and tear apart Nigeria bcs he's not a legitimate child of the soil.

A Yoruba adage says, "If a family is still at peace, it's bcs the illegitimate children of that family are not yet grown.

It's quite unfortunate that the bastards are now running the affairs of Nigeria. cry
And another is waiting under the umbrella,
They don't want true Nigerians to rule their fathers land..
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by poseidon12: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
fman:
Na jubril be that.
If you know, you know.

It's Buhari.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
tishbite42:
The big problem of Nigeria is that it has been under the control of strangers. The indigenous peoples are stupidly fighting themselves while strangers are plundering the homeland.
My brother you said it all, this is the summary of what is going on, our people are just to foolish and let this strangers pit us against each other because we don't know what we want.
Another is waiting under the umbrella.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Walllee:
Lol,he can build what ever he likes,anywhere he likes,this country doesn't have both judiciary and legislature,the country has bunch of autocratic Northerners that are hell bent on making sure that their will,will be unchallanged using their fellow Muslims in the west as allies
Muslims from the West are the real reason Nigerian is what it is today..
Cursed group of people..
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
BinamRex:

Buhari lost the 2019 presidential election. The election was rigged in his favour.

I hate it when people say he won re-election in 2019.
And rigged it if not his Muslim brothers from the West,
This is just the beginning, another buhari is waiting under the umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Belleful:
This kind of news should have waken NLC, ASUU AND NANS to mobilized Nigerians for a massive protests.
And who will do it, if that money was given to assu, it would have solved a problem or two, buhari doesn't care if Nigerian youths go to school or not, he will return to Niger when he and his Muslim brothers has finished looting the country and Nigerians who own the land has nothing to say including NLC chairman like you said..
Another buhari is waiting under the umbrella.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Tinubu installed buhari !
Tinubu installed lawan!
Tinubu installed gbaja!
See the kind of ppl he elevated to the highest positions?
Tinubu made thieves. Not good men..wenu hear things like 'he is a maker men' just know that the men he made are chronic thieves and saboteurs of the the people
Now imagine what this same tinubu will do if he becomes president and the kind of people he will install in his cabinet.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
When God wants to punish a nation, he sent them Buhari.

And another buhari is waiting under the umbrella..
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by Ikea81: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am not surprised. Check my comments, have said it here before.....all the monies been stolen by that Z minister witch is been stashed away for Niger's tomorrow while Nigeria has none..
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by MedicH: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
This angry frog should shut up if he has no reasonable things to say

says a useless, miserable bastard whose immediate future has been reduced to dust.

don't you wish yourself well in this life?
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by dchamp234(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
zaki2:
Buhari wouldn't have been this reckless and careless in running Nigeria if he doesn't get the the amount of loyalty and support he gets from the Yorubas.
Because after buhari it's their turn so they lick and suck buhari's dick not minding the state of the country's economy and citizens including themselves and their families or followers. May they not live to see the day buhari will leave office.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by glozyyy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Now let someone tell me that buhari is Mr integrity pls, I want to hear it again....
BLOODY CORRUPT PRESIDENT
MOST CORRUPT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by tishbite42: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
dchamp234:

My brother you said it all, this is the summary of what is going on, our people are just to foolish and let this strangers pit us against each other because we don't know what we want.
Another is waiting under the umbrella.
Pathetic to note that other southern tribes will vote for him instead of their fellow Southerners because of needless hatred.
My first choice is Obi but if he doesn't get it let it go to Tinubu despite his baggages.
We can't be slaves forever.
Re: Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi by enobong18: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
history must be properly taught in schools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.