Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Arsenal is winning the league - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arsenal is winning the league (647 Views)

As The League Resume Today Get Rest Assured That Your Winnings Is 100% / My Ex Asked Me For Money And I Told Her Man U And Not Arsenal Is To Pay Sanchez. / While Arsenal Is The Club That Needs Restructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal is winning the league by SegunBABA007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Arsenal is winning the league
Re: Arsenal is winning the league by Adolak(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
So you expect Arsenal to score more than 5 goals against crystal palace cos they scored 6 last time?
Re: Arsenal is winning the league by Starz825(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Adolak:
So you expect Arsenal to score more than 5 goals against crystal palace cos they scored 6 last time?
You dey mind am

Arsenal fans will be deceiving themselves to think they will immediately make a statement in their PL opener....I guess they will do that against Leicester

Crystal palace to win or draw....
Everton is also win or draw...

Arsenal and Chelsea won't win their first matches...
Re: Arsenal is winning the league by Adolak(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Prediction in the mud.

(1) (Reply)

Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child / Man Forgive Wife After Discovering D Child He Raised Belongs To Their Neighbour / Lady Amazed As Her Date Brings Out Calculator And Pen To Calculate His Own Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.