Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child (658 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by newsc: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to his heels after he found out that his wife is pregnant with their fourth child. This development was disclosed by the wife. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the wife who preferred anonymity, said they already have three daughters. According to her, her husband deserted their home the moment they found out that she was pregnant again.

She wrote:

I am a mother of 3 girls and just found out I am pregnant again. It is almost 5 days and my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this. Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and change the sex of the baby to baby boys twins. Please don’t pass without praying. He should save my marriage.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/man-flees-as-wife-gets-pregnant-with-fourth-child/

join our Facebook group for more latest gist

https://web./tncng
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by mmadu5(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Close your legs useless woman. . I'm sure you are jobless . And have nothing to offer
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by Boogyman557: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by Tegabadguy(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2022
newsc:
A Nigerian man has taken to his heels after he found out that his wife is pregnant with their fourth child. This development was disclosed by the wife. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the wife who preferred anonymity, said they already have three daughters. According to her, her husband deserted their home the moment they found out that she was pregnant again.

She wrote:

I am a mother of 3 girls and just found out I am pregnant again. It is almost 5 days and my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this. Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and change the sex of the baby to baby boys twins. Please don’t pass without praying. He should save my marriage.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/man-flees-as-wife-gets-pregnant-with-fourth-child/

join our Facebook group for more latest gist

https://web./tncng
Igbo people self ehhhhhh na Everything be boy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by Haynnie: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who got her pregnant? angry
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by PerfectStranger(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Always claiming to be mad at each other yet belle Dey always enter. Couples are funny sometimes lol.
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tegabadguy:
Igbo people self ehhhhhh na Everything be boy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

How did you determine an anonymous persons ethnicity to be IGBO

Stereotyping is bad, can't even fathom how you determined the ethnicity. Can you share how you come to that conclusion?

I guess you aren't from that ethnic group if not you won't such unfounded statement.
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by Tegabadguy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

How did you determine an anonymous persons ethnicity to be IGBO

Stereotyping is bad, can't even fathom how you determined the ethnicity. Can you share how you come to that conclusion?

I guess you aren't from that ethnic group if not you won't such unfounded statement.
Am just saying
Re: Man Flees As Wife Gets Pregnant With Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Don't think this is a case of running away. Seek your husband's safety first. How many be 4 kids wey man dey run.

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Statement Mean From Someone You Just Met? / "Pray For My Waist": Actress Tumbles To The Ground While Acting On Set / Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.