Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) (3115 Views)

Are You Still With That Person That Kept You Awake On Mtn Extra Cool? / Gives Ways Of Midnight Sex / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Do you remember this old MTN advert?

The era of "Midnight Extra Cool" (All night free calls)

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf_3BTPcXwE

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pics...

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
D That was when Naira had value!
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by brosom(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me that will have #100 for a month or so grin grin grin, but I make calls everyday.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by funshint(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
wink
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Recently reminded someone about this.

And the old Peak ads.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
brosom:
Me that will have #100 for a month or so grin grin grin, but I make calls everyday.

Hehe grin cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by placeofallure(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Me and my bf now hubby used to talk way way into the night. grin cheesy I don't joke with my sleep now, hubby knows it too. He often jokes that I have a talent in sleeping, how I used to stay up then I dunno.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
placeofallure:
Me and my bf now hubby used to talk way way into the night. grin cheesy I don't joke with my sleep now, hubby knows it too. He often jokes that I have a talent in sleeping, how I used to stay up then I dunno.

Wow nice to know...many guys and girls dated and eventually got married this period...na free call na...free call to wash and toast the babe well well hehe grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by JoeRizzla(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good Old Dayz,

That Was When The Country Was Progressing Be4 A Vegetable Pulled It Back To Darkness....
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Bvlgari: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow i remember

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by ProfGday(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Do you still remember MAGIC NUMBER? you register only one number with MTN and after loading #100 to call the number for free anytime throughout the month.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Isokoson1: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

That year me and my baby fumilayor then they do am.. They form love for each other.. Las Las we no marry and e pain me say I no knack her... I dey mumu dey form love love up and down...

Anywhere she dey now.. Wish her all the best in life...

I miss those moment sha
But wait oo.. I Don old ooo

4 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by royalair(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
When Nigeria was manageable. #100 card fit do me two weeks. If I wan run love call na to wait for precious, we go talk from 12 till God knows when de sing songs for each other. Chaiiiiii Good old days grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Wizywiz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin good old days..when I will have #100 for almost a month.....once it's 12:30am alarm don ring ooo...naso me and my babe then (chinelo) go talk till morning ooo... sometimes me and my paddy Dem go dey do conference call ooo...chai wish mtn go just reason am bring am back oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Barr Uzoamaka Jennifer, I have searched for you everywhere. This is me Stan.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by czarr(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Social media never pick up that time.
Now na video call I dey do with my babe.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by MayorOfDelta(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
I was small then playing with sand...and street football was mainly our thing.

Nothing like phone for me.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chai.. did this rubbish Sha. Youthful exuberance.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Lastpharoah33: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm short of words.
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Chai.. did this rubbish Sha. Youthful exuberance.

Helped a lot of folks back then tho, many are married now

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Recently reminded someone about this.

And the old Peak ads.

Where "young Kanu" saved a tin of peak milk from hitting the ground with his magical feet abi?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by siofra(f): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
The good old days.

I remember when I used to.... cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Where "young Kanu" saved a tin of peak milk from hitting the ground with his magical feet abi?

Yes
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by Charismatic107: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Especially when you flash your peeps some minutes to 12am and they mistakenly picked your call leaving you with account balance of 99naira grin ...only legends can understand the pain
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by royalair(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

papilo grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:03am On Aug 05, 2022
royalair:
papilo grin

I will post that papilo advert soon cheesy grin
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by FiremanX: 5:05am On Aug 05, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Wow nice to know...many guys and girls dated and eventually got married this period...na free call na...free call to wash and toast the babe well well hehe grin cheesy
My friend used dis thing to talk to his babe every mid night,,,,I will be like "say dis idiot no dey sleep at all". grin

I eventually got tired of him,,as if he's the only one with babe,,,,me I can't sacrifice my sleep for something like that,,,at all
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by FiremanX: 5:07am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Papilo I no say one day u go make us proud,,,,I love dat ads back then,,,
Re: Do You Remember This Old Advert? The Era Of "Midnight Extra Cool" (Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2022
FiremanX:
My friend used dis thing to talk to his babe every mid night,,,,I will be like "say dis idiot no dey sleep at all". grin

I eventually got tired of him,,as if he's the only one with babe,,,,me I can't sacrifice my sleep for something like that,,,at all

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn From My Story / +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / True Life Story Please Try To Avoid Divorce..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.