Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] (3112 Views)

+18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Pukkalolo: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Most girls will tell you they love a guy that gives her attention, but THAT'S A TRAP.
Many guys fall for that trap.

Alright, I am going to go hard here. Please, if you have a fragile ego, leave this thread right now because alot about to say here might upset you. You've be warned.

Are you set?

Ok, let's go.

GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION - DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

First; what do i mean by "attention" here:

here are some examples:

- Liking and Commenting on her social media posts
- Calling her and texting her all the time
- Giving her compliments all the time.
- Doing things for her
- spending your cash on her and buying her things
- Engaging in long hours of conversation with her.

As a matter of fact, womem love all these things. When you are ALREADY in relationship with her or you've ALREADY have sex with her, doing all the above can spice up things.

But when you are still trying to get her, doing these same things i just listed up there can work against you if you are not careful.

When you give her too much attention, you are not being romantic or caring; you are only being a fool.

Remember a simp and his money are easily parted.

See, there is a reason why the all girls you like never like you back: it is not coincidence. There's something going on.

Most girls will tell you they love a guy that gives her attention, but THAT'S A TRAP.
Many guys fall for that trap.

Don't be deceived. Women love male attention. As a guy, you might be stupid to believe that if a woman smile at you and she's flirtatious, playful and friendly with you, it's means she's interested in you. It's no wonder you find yourself wasting a lot of time, efforts and money on a high number of women without any of your investments ever leading to sexual relationship with them.

One thing you must know is that not every woman who gives you green light is interested in you romantically or sexually; many are only interested in wasting your time, energy and money. It took me years of experience to realize that. I hard to learn that the hard way.

Women love attention so they give you fake geen light, so you can keep showering them with attention. This is why when you shower them with attention, they say things like,
"Awwn, you are such a sweetheart ",
"you are such a darling",
"O my gush, you are so sweet, thank you."

They are only saying those words just to deceive you so you can keep fooling yourself and showering them with attention. And you might think that if you keep trying to please her, one day she will 'reward' you with sex…forget it that sex is NEVER, EVER going to happen. Don't be deceived.

Think about it. If all a guy had to do in order to get a woman is to give her attention and be nice to her, then every guy will be having sex with women day and night steadily. But that's not the case. Giving her attention or being nice to her isn't equal to getting sex.

Giving her attention ≠ getting sex.

Women love receiving compliment from men. They love it when you do things for them. They love it when you spend your cash on them and buy them things.
They are basically addicted to those kinds of attention; what am I even saying self; They cannot live without it. It's like oxygen and water to them.
A man can go days without a female attention. Yes, Men also love female attention, but a man wants the attention that he can pretty much make use of. Most times, a woman wants a man attention for the sake of the attention itself. A man doesn't really care for a woman's attention if he isn't interested in dating her, sleeping with her or doing some kind of money making business with her.

A woman still feels great even when she is getting lot of attention from men she doesn’t find attractive. She would maintain platonic friendship with these men. Many women have confessed to me that they rather be friends with men than their fellow women.

A woman can't go a whole full day without a male attention. This is one reason why many ladies calculatively post their best seductive photos of themselves on social media.
These ladies just wants men to like, comments and compliment their photos, so they can feel validated and happy. They want you to be in their comments section.

I wished I had read this somewhere, it will have been easy for me. But No, I learned this through experience. I had to learn the hard way that there are women who still wants me to spend my attention on them regardless of the fact that they have no interest in me.

SEX is the most powerful weapon a woman have against a man. This is why women are always told to be cautious when it comes giving men sex.

As a man, your ATTENTION/validation is the most powerful weapon you have against a woman. Men are not taking advantage of the power ( of attention) they have.

This is why A core concept in the SHAMELESS APPROACH is being smart and cautious when it comes to the amount of ATTENTION you give women. As a man, you can naturally make a woman fall crazily in love with him, if you can make certain adjustments to the amount of attention you GIVES to her or WITHHOLDS from her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by VirileNelly2420: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Too long bro...

D strength u put elaborating is tantamount to giving profuse attention to women.

If u think they don't worth it, they don't also worth being talked about...talk more of dis length.

More importantly, Compliments gladden both parties. Not a woman thing.

7 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Looky: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Factos
I don't see any feminist that is intellectually sound enough to argue against this.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Autobot05: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
From January to December .women women women
Leave them alone and mind your business then you'll experience another level of peace ... infact they'll be the ones chasing you

If we men decide to leave them alone .. give them 1 month and see how tattered they'll be . Some will even be homeless too

6 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by T0BY(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Certainly not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by akwesenana: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Remember a simp and his money are easily parted.
No longer the fool?
Omg gringringrin
NL no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Candidlady: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
So this is the GOING HARD YOU WANT ED TO GO ?

smh
Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Blakjewelry(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nawa all these long episodes for women matter? Well in relationships matter, everyone is an expert yet no one is an expert.
Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Tombrown3(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
I tell lots of guys these things.

Your indifference towards women gets them interested in you, not your attention.

From experience, read this short story of mine.

During my university days, probably in my finals. I had lots of girls around me, these girls felt so comfortable with me some could go naked in my present without a thought.

If you didn't know me you'll think I'm Casanova. But that was very far from the truth. I barely even had sex with most of those girls and my girlfriend was going crazy about it all.

So what was I doing having all this girls?

I was indifferent towards them. What do I mean? I make sure I give you a full impression that having sex with you will disgust me to death. It's psychological way I've mastered to make a beautiful girl rethink her stands.

Listen, a beautiful girl have heard all the sweet toast lines and compliments from "tasty" men!

Ooh, you think you are different? You think sending her a sweet text or compliment her in sweet way will get her attention? No!

Now who gets her attention, that guy, that very guy who doesn't seem to fall for her charms, who doesn't really look back when she pass. That guy who voids her of attention in the midst of everyone praising her... That's the guy she's interested in. Not basically because she wanna have sex with you. It's curiosity! It drives her to you, she wanna know why her big bumbum is not making you trip, she wanna know why you ain't telling her "when will you come visit me", is she not beautiful enough for you? How can all these men be dying for her but this you (this thought goes through her head in mili seconds), and if you play your game right, you use that to your advantage.

Some of these girls come to my room with gift and food giving to them by some guys. I jokingly asked one on particular day why, even though she's getting all this gift from these men yet finds it very difficult going to their houses.

She bluntly told, "they all wanna have sex with me, why should I give them that" I laughed and queried her more, "but you are collecting from them" she told me yes, that since they those men think they are fools, who can be bought with just "takeaway" rice and chicken.

These girls see through your desperation and horniness. If not, why will you be all over there dms and complimenting them like a jobless he goat.

I have a girl who video shot her facebook message and and posted on her whatsapp status . I wept for the messages I saw. It was more than 1k messages from guys.

Women love attention so much, but it doesn't mean they like the person giving it to them. In fact, most times they don't. They just like it because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Stop asking a girl when will she come to visit you! Just stop it! When she even offers to come over, tell her you are busy and give her a time to come at your own volition. You might think you will be missing a free pvssy by not allowing her come immediately, believe me, that pvssy will be yours in due time.
Women hate sexually desperate men with passion. That's why even if you walk up to a known slut and bold/bluntly request for sex, she will slap you!

Don't call her after having sex with her for 2 days, avoid her calls, and give her excuses when you finally return it. Women will tell you they don't like it but deep down you are the guy that turns them on.

Being unpredictable, unreliable and indifference toward them. They go gaga!

One told me she doesn't know why she likes coming close to me even though I never give her anything. I'll stay a whole holidays without calling her, but I'm the first guy she'll come to immediately school resumes. Lol... And she doesn't know why!

It's psychological! Use it!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Too long bro...

D strength u put elaborating is tantamount to giving profuse attention to women.

If u think they don't worth it, they don't also worth being talked about...talk more of dis length.

More importantly, Compliments gladden both parties. Not a woman thing.
Extreme attention to a woman when seeking her hand in a relationship kills the craziness she once/may have for you. Be guided, my guy. That's who they are.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tombrown3:

Your indifference towards women gets them interested in you, not your attention.

During my university days, probably in my finals. I had lots of girls around me, these girls felt so comfortable with me some could go naked in my present without a thought.

If you didn't know me you'll think I'm Casanova. But that was very far from the truth. I barely even had sex with most of those girls and my girlfriend was going crazy about it all.

I was indifferent towards them. What do I mean? I make sure I give you a full impression that having sex with you will disgust me to death. It's psychological way I've mastered to make a beautiful girl rethink her stands.

Listen, a beautiful girl have heard all the sweet toast lines and compliments from "tasty" men!

Ooh, you think you are different? You think sending her a sweet text or compliment her in sweet way will get her attention? No!

Now who gets her attention, that guy, that very guy who doesn't seem to fall for her charms, who doesn't really look back when she pass. That guy who voids her of attention in the midst of everyone praising her... That's the guy she's interested in. Not basically because she wanna have sex with you. It's curiosity! It drives her to you, and if you play your game right, you use that to your advantage.

Some of these girls come to my room with gift and food giving to them by some guys. I jokingly asked one on particular day why, even though she's getting all this gift from these men yet finds it very difficult going to their houses.

She bluntly told, "they all wanna have sex with me, why should I give them that" I laughed and queried her more, "but you are collecting from them" she told me yes, that since they those men think they are fools, who can be bought with just "takeaway" rice and chicken.

These girls see through your desperation and horniness. If not, why will you be all over there dms and complimenting them like a jobless he goat.

I have a girl who video shot her facebook message and and posted on her whatsapp status . I wept for the messages I saw. It was more than 1k messages from guys.

Women love attention so much, but it doesn't mean they like the person giving it to them. In fact, most times they don't. They just like it because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Stop asking a girl when will she come to visit you! Just stop it! When she even offers to come over, tell her you are busy and give her a time to come at your own volition. You might think you will be missing a free womanliness by not allowing her come immediately, believe me, that womanliness will be yours in due time. Women hate sexually desperate men with passion. That's why even if you walk up to a known slut and bold/bluntly request for sex, she will slap you!

Don't call her after having sex with her for 2 days, avoid her calls, and give her excuses when you finally return it. Women will tell you they don't like it but deep down you are the guy that turn them on.

One told me she doesn't know why she likes coming close to me even though I never give her anything. I'll stay a whole holidays without calling her, but I'm the first guy she'll come to immediately school resumes. Lol... And she doesn't know why!

Facts!

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Nemesis0147(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
You were struggling to pass a message but you ended up saying nothing bro....you give your attention to anybody that is worth it.

You don’t ghost someone because she is a woman,,,you must not get sex from any woman you meet,the same way with men.
You can’t be giving a drunkard attention because he is a man.

So it all drives at what you are gaining or what you stand to gain.

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tombrown3:

Now who gets her attention, that guy, that very guy who doesn't seem to fall for her charms, who doesn't really look back when she pass. That guy who voids her of attention in the midst of everyone praising her... That's the guy she's interested in. Not basically because she wanna have sex with you. It's curiosity! It drives her to you, she wanna know why her big bumbum is not making you trip, she wanna know why you ain't telling her "when will you come visit me", is she not beautiful enough for you? How can all these men be dying for her but this you (this thought goes through her head in mili seconds), and if you play your game right, you use that to your advantage.

Stop asking a girl when will she come to visit you! Just stop it! When she even offers to come over, tell her you are busy and give her a time to come at your own volition. You might think you will be missing a free pvssy by not allowing her come immediately, believe me, that pvssy will be yours in due time.
Women hate sexually desperate men with passion. That's why even if you walk up to a known slut and bold/bluntly request for sex, she will slap you!

Don't call her after having sex with her for 2 days, avoid her calls, and give her excuses when you finally return it. Women will tell you they don't like it but deep down you are the guy that turns them on.

odogwu,

King of women affairs

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Pukkalolo: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tombrown3:

Too much sense is flowing through your post. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Joystic: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nice write up, though its not really about withholding attention per se.. its about giving and withdrawing it at the right time, depending on her behaviour.

So in essence, you reward her good behaviour with attention and punish her bad behaviour by withdrawing attention. Since this will happen within the context of a romantic relationship, continually withdrawing attention indiscriminately will leave you with no relationship to work with eventually and that's bad.

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Ehmmah588(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
With the way country hard,sooo some guys still dey reason woman matters?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by WereyBoi: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tombrown3:

Facts bro
I can relate. Bro,we suppose give you accolade grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by T0BY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kudos
Tombrown3:

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by 7buckz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
Reminds me of last weekend, I and my bros went out to a bar to chill and get of sober mode, I noticed the guy on next table had two hoes with him, one kept making eye contact while I was getting high asf, jumped to some minutes later both hoes left the guy on his table after they had eaten and drunk to their satisfaction, i then observed the niggas face and his facial expression was like I don fvck up o and last last I no see pvssi, till me and my bros comot there baba no comot for table him just de stare for ground

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Pukkalolo: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
7buckz:
Lol
Reminds me of last weekend, I and my bros went out to a bar to chill and get of sober mode, I noticed the guy on next table had two hoes with him, one kept making eye contact while I was getting high asf, jumped to some minutes later both hoes left the guy on his table after they had eaten and drunk to their satisfaction, i then observed the niggas face and his facial expression was like I don fvck up o and last last I no see pvssi, till me and my bros comot there baba no comot for table him just de stare for ground

Lolz.. grin The simp and his money are easily parted

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
A simp and his money are easily parted

*That line got me*�

1 Like

Re: +18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] by Tombrown3(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Pukkalolo:

Too much sense is flowing through your post. Nice one

Try one day and tell a very sexy beautiful girl "you are not my type" not in a rude way, but make it sound serious.

Lol.. All hell will let loose that moment. She might rain abuses on you and insults, but don't panic. You've made your comment and never engage her in arguments, just say it and ignore her rants while you smile.

In as much as this might seem counter productive at first, she'll end up thinking about you all day! Guys who compliment her beauty that day might end up angering her, you are all she thinks about! She's so mad, how can a low life like you, who can't even buy an iPhone say she's not your type.. Lol. That's how powerful this stuff is to beautiful girls.

Now you might think, how does doing this get you laid by her right? Very simple... You don't!

The fact that you make her feel you can't have sex with her (even though deep down you know you'll fvck her brains out if she willing gives it to you) is the only power you have over her compared to those thousands of guys asking when she will come visit them.

It might take a little time depending on the girl, but she will grow to respect you, give her a friendly greetings and pass.

If you both stay close or leave in same compound, she might grudgingly come to ask you for something. Like salt or charge phone, or borrow gas. Give her with a smile if you have, and tell her to return it immediately.

This is beginning of her coming close to you...
She definitely wanna know what make you tick.

The rest of the game is left for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls / This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / Why Guys Are So Absent-minded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.