Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (27998 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Jemex003: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=115383087]Plateu is for pdp. [/quote

Shut up Olodo
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by kayjay69(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
He has a private jet, jets for crying out loud.
Lets be real, I don't think that is him.
PointZerom:
grin

Tinubu sneaked out of the country Dressed like Astronaut for medical care.
He even entered commercial plane in disguise.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
onomeabuja:
Evil Party.....
No so Una baba go dance back to iragbaji grin
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Dmacqh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol. God abeg...
APC/BAT want to rescue Nigeria from APC/GMB !!!
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Eloswag(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
This wont matter at all...

NORTHERN CHRISTIANS FOR OBI...
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Temptee101(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
A northern christian to lead the campaign of two extremists, one a drug lord, the other a terrorist.

Nigerians across board have rejected hunger, poverty, insecurity etc..

"A sick man cannot lead a sick country " - Bishop Oyedepo

"It's impossible for someone who bought delegates to govern well" - VP Baba Datti

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viscuz: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is focused on his Campaign

Welcome back

You did not go through with the suicide? grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Jemex003 post=115383490][/quote] plateu=pdp
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Mccullum: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Food for the critics is ready,

series of rubbish will be coming now from them,

as I've seen many above,

Tinubu, the slayer of his haters,

Jagaban 2023 is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Jemex003: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

God bless you!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Torchgelly: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
why would this man accept to be a campaign manager instead of vice president? some ppl no get shame.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by IgOga(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
CAN will not like this news grin grin grin
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by DeleTaller: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
…Hannatu Musawa emerges deputy spokesperson

https://westernpost.ng/apc-unveils-gov-lalong-as-dg-campaign-council-keyamo-spokesperson/

Hahaha..but I thought some idiots said Tinubu has been flown abroad for urgent medical need...

But the news put them wrong tho.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria comes 2023 in the name of Jesus. And so shall it be. Amen

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by MtDave55: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
APC, your evil intent have been exposed already, changing El-Rufai for Lalong won't change the mind of hungry, insecure and divided NIGERIANS.

If una like make una appoint Pope Francis as Campaign DG, NIGERIANS are wiser and ever conscious than ever and they are ready and willing to take back the country from the Fulani and Kanuri cabal

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by OmoIjebuOde: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
If you like chose John the Baptist as your campaign DG we are Obidient and Yusful.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by AyomideOG01: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

May God have mercy on ur lost soul

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Prinzzy5: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol. Oya na.
Let's see what they will use to campaign
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Enkidu70: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://westernpost.ng/apc-unveils-gov-lalong-as-dg-campaign-council-keyamo-spokesperson/

Where does this put Oshi-omo-ole, Oloriburuku Eru-Obo Cape Verde

How does the garrulous black frog fit into all of this?
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by secretsofpeace(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
See your life... ethnic fueled hatred has filled your heart. You are a typical enemy of Nigeria. Enemy of progress you will never see progress in your life!!!

Viraltrends123:
Nice one, we the reasonable Nigerian youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates, and vote for the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, HDI, GDP.

Only a foolish person will vote for anyone based on what he says he will do, while he didn't do them as a governor, or based on the number of shoes he claims he has.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Prinzzy5: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

You claim that the Igbos are the ones doing the damage but almost all your sentences castigate this same Igbos.
My guy, you are the one who has turned this thing to an ethnic contest
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Enkidu70: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

What a crock of shït
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Bkdson2121: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by simplesearch: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Advance countries don't care, once a party fails to keep to its manifestos, they vote them out in the next electioneering cycle not considering whoever flies the party ticket. Down Here somebody is dissociating himself from the very party he formed and helped to victory just because of the glaring failure of its principal. So what happened again if we give their party a second trial under him as the new principal and he fails after four years? Then the next person will claim not to be held responsible for his party failure, and request we give him a chance too to prove his worth while we continue to age. We need to grow out of sentimental attachment to a political party if we really want to put our nation on the path of consistent and verifiable progress.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by mrsimplepeter(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The evil party trying hard to balance the equation which they have already distorted.
This party alongside PDP are some of the worst things to happen to this contraption.

The vegetable in Aso Rock approved a humongous sum of money for his distant cousins all in the guise of fighting insecurity. This is one of many shady deals that are being done under the carpet.

The true enemies of the state are those who will vote APC and PDP next year.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by kennymike84: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Failure upon Vanity equal to Failure woofully
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Izongdave(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
That is my problem Nigeria needs a confederacy now a Bayesian can't be fighting in the desert while he was born and brought up in a swamp
We'll be better up allowing every region identify their own priorities.
Agbado will not be allowed to do that
Atiku isn't even trusted by his kinsmen and the best will deliver is a glimpse of a system that works as he's the last person to have a shot at such Nigeria.
Rapuru14:
I loved and wanted the very best for this country owing to her endless potentials as a united country; but my love depleted completely when I discovered the country is configured to fail perpetually.

Peter Obi without doubt will turn the fortunes of this country around; after that what next? After his supposed tenure if the wicked system allows him, WHAT NEXT?

We go back to where we were?

Is it not better we all put hands together and fight for freedom of indigenous nations in this country than raining in this stifling relationship.

You may not know how good you are until you find yourself in a sane clime.

Nigeria suffocates...
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by lilypie30(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
We are watching
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by PointZerom: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
kayjay69:
He has a private jet, jets for crying out loud.
Lets be real, I don't think that is him.

You don't really know what disguising is all about.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Indispensable85(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:
Why is he using a northern Christian governor. Ridiculous

Why u dey cry?
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Lightorder: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
To campaign with what and for what exactly??
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by kingPhidel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol this is a smart move for the ruling party but a colossal failure in progress. How can suddenly a Christian campaign DG can deliver votes but a Christian VP can’t deliver ? So using lalong and kayamo as frontline armies will balance Agitation of Muslim Muslim tickets. Lol let’s see how it goes whether he himself can deliver plateau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.