Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (27997 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Hemustprevail: 2:23am On Aug 05, 2022
For your information...

I am yet to fully commit to any Presidential candidate for 2023 elections but 1 thing is certain....

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR APC AGAIN.... THE MISTAKE OF 2015 WILL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF....
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by wildernessVoice: 5:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Lalong should get sense.
He's rejected for VP slot but suitable for campaign.
The same way PYO was used in trader money and denied ticket.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by daygee12: 5:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Hemustprevail:

Of course NOT, He's mouth is just smelling hence the nose mask policy was enforced on his visitors

So u will kill that ur elder bro because of mouth odour? If na mouth odour leave am it doesn't affect government good tnx
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by jaxxy(m): 6:19am On Aug 05, 2022
one mans selfish and greedy ambition will destroy a whole party.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by ezegold4we: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu's personal ambition has shown that 98% of Yoruba Muslim's has lower IQ compare to almajiri's,

Only a fool will be campaigning for an ancestor of almost 90yrs to be His president in This 21st because he's From ur religion and region,

The Truth is that bat will come a distant 3rd position in 2023 election,

He has Lost The entire South including South West, the northerner's are voting kwankwaso and Atiku while Majority of christains in the north will vote for Peter Obi, the earlier u idiot's parading bat See's This, The better for you and ur myopic thinking and reasoning,

Peter Obi is your Next president, 2023 elections will only be a formality, reasonable Nigerians are running for president thru Peter Obi, u guy's will understand This statement after the elections,

Only foolish Yoruba Muslim's will be thinking that a northern core Muslim that see's Yoruba Muslim as interior and unserious set of Muslim's will Leave their Atiku and Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu whom they see as being corrupt,greedy,manipulative and selfish.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by jrusky(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Hemustprevail:

But you are number 1 friend for supporting a sick foreigner to preside over Nigeria.

Number 1 friend for supporting people that invited their hungry village cannibals to terrorise your uncles and aunties in your village farms.

Number 1 friend for supporting the greatest treasury looters in the history of global corruption.

Number 1 friend for supporting brain dead convicted drug user with possibility of influencing the lives of your kids with drugs infestation as your next president...

Number one friend of Nigeria

Hahahaha you are just a typical defiants obi-diot. Nigeria can not be looking for solution and make same mistake they made in 2015, affliction will not rise the second time Mr man.

This was how people turned against Gej called him all kinds of names and went to go and brought devil, terrorist sympathiser to power see where they landed us, for us again to toe that same path it will never happen if you like hug transformer Obi will never be the president.

I will rather vote a mad man in the street than to vote obi because everything about him and his support is duplicate templates APC used in 2015 to put our nation onto these deep mess.

Because of your obi and you his followers foolishness APC that suppose to be apologising and be ashamed are now don't give a shit even those in apc who are willing to dump them and join your stupid Obi decided to remain in APC because everything about obi and his supporters shows he is just a replica of Buhari and their apc. Shame on you all.

Obi will ends up as your village president we do not need a bastard terrorist ipig sympathiser, we do not need a bastard divisive president anymore, we do not need a bastard nepotic, tribalistic, religion bigot and a liar anymore enough is enough.

So all of you should shut da
f u c k and rot in hell for being so politically myopic and lack critical political understanding in a multicultural , multi religion, multi interest society like Nigeria.

I spit!!!
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by DOM7: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Aiyah! Damage control went wrong abi na from frying pan to fire. Someone that is rejected by his people a total definition of failure,weak politician an accidental governor.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Shevchenkko: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
E don set
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal
GOD FORBID BATing
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by ransomed: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2022
Let them bring Pope and Archbishop, we have made up our minds, we shall not listen to their deceit.
Another Propaganda committee (APC)
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Shevchenkko: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Good. Keyamo somehow smuggled himself into the campaign council. Anyway, let the campaign begin!!!
There's nothing good about it.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Newton2024:
Isaiah 5:20-21
Egbe ni fun awọn ti npè ibi ni rere, ati rere ni ibi, ti nfi okùnkun ṣe imọlẹ, ati imọlẹ ṣe okùnkun: ti nfi ikorò pe adùn, ati adùn pe ikorò!
Egbe ni fun awọn ti nwọn gbọ́n li oju ara wọn, ti nwọn si mọ̀ oye li oju ara wọn!

Isaiah 5:20-21
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
How, I don't understand Yoruba. I never mentioned any candidate there, idiot. I said we the reasonable youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates and vote for the one with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, revenue generation, HDI and GDP. Can't you read and comprehend
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Hemustprevail: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahaha you are just a typical defisnts obi-diot. Nigeria can not be looking for solution and make same mistake they made in 2015, affliction will not rise the second time Mr man.

This was how people turned against Gej called him all kids of name went to go and brought devil, terrorist sympathiser to power see they landed us, for us again to toe that same path it will never happen if you like hug transformer Obi will never be the president.

I will rather vote a mad man in the street than to vote obi because everything about him and his support is duicate templates APC used in 2015 to put our nation onto these deep mess.

Because of your obi and you his followers foolishness APC that suppose to be apologising and be ashamed are now don't give a shit even those in apc who are willing to dump them and join your stupid Obi decided to remain in APC because everything about obi and his supporters shows he is just a replica of Buhari and their apc. Shame on you all.

Obi will ends up as your village president we do not need a bastard terrorist ipig sympathiser, we do not need a bastard divisive president anymore, we do not need a bastard nepotic, tribalistic, religion bigot and a liar anymore enough is enough.

So all of you should shut da
f u c k and rot in hell for being so politically myopic and lack critical political understanding in a multicultural , multi religion, multi interest society like Nigeria.

I spit!!!

Sir, your situation is hopeless regardless of who becomes the president.... 8 years of Buhari has done wonders in your life.....

You are a combination of Joe Igbokwe, Lai Mohammed, Adamu Garba and Femi Adeshina with a slight touch of Orubebe....
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Ayk8:

Read what Anambra people said in 2012 about Obi below.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/9#115348353
WOW, can you imagine, they can say this about him, and still want us to vote for him, people are so wicked ooo!!!!
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by jrusky(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Hemustprevail:

Sir, your situation is hopeless regardless of who becomes the president.... 8 years of Buhari has done wonders in your life.....

You are a combination of Joe Igbokwe, Lai Mohammed, Adamu Garba and Femi Adeshina with a slight touch of Orubebe....

Ma I give no shit. All I care about is Obi will not be the president.

Say whatever shit I give no
f u c k. I can never pray to God to remove demon and replace him with Lucifer, mbannu it won't happen.

All you anuofias want people's support but want to force your obi on them, bullying them, threatening them, abusing them, brandishing gun to kill them pls na obi papa papa mama dey feed me or anybody to come dey force people to vote for him?

Na you all papa papa mama papa dey pay my bills by trying to bully me to support one motherfucker?

Amadioha fire you all. Idiala.

Biko, obi bu onye I don't know him and I don't care to know him.

I stand on my point Obi will not rule Nigeria by 2023.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ofiadiegwu: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Safyqueen:

You must be confused really since you had never thought about your northern christains why they were not considered competent enough to head CAN since inception of the organization. You will be more confused if BAT finally won.

Your extremist tendencies has nothing to do with me.
Bat win in your dream. Only a terrorist supports Muslim+Muslim ticket.

Even the good and well-meaning Muslims I know who inhabit the northern Nigeria are not supporting this desperate politician called bat or bad.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2023
lilypie30:
We are watching

helo please are u intarested in house girl work pay a cool 17k per months...breakfast, bed, lunch plus dinner included. u want? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Remembering Today In History: The Day Abacha Seized Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.