Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (27996 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am BATified

We move!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
Lalong is a disgrace to the Christian community. CAN should sanction him for encouraging islamization agenda. Any of his programs should not be allowed in the church.
I called on plateau youths to boo him anytime they they see him in the church.
See opinion. If dem call Christians now your type go come out.

If key to heaven dey your hand wahala for dey.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by onomeabuja: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
I agree with u on Yoruba being friendly and accommodating ;"yes it's very very true"....i.am a NIGER-DELTAN bt I'm rooting for ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Indispensable85(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

Hahahahaha, he probably changed advisers after seeing the ticket no freak northern Muslims and their clergy.
Truth is that I would have wanted Tinubu or Obi which are southerners to win but Tinubu gave undue advantage to Atiku with that mess up, no one for now knows who's going to win unlike before

Well by my own calculation Tinubu has the edge because of Peter Obi. If Peter Obi was not in the race, Atiku would've won straight away.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Femifasola: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Well by my own calculation Tinubu has the edge because of Peter Obi. If Peter Obi was not in the race, Atiku would've won straight away.
There is no way Tinubu will have the edge with the abysmal failure of Buhari of APC and the defections to PDP going on in the north. The tickets no too blend. It would have been a straight win if Osibanjo was on the ballot for APC
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Safyqueen: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Manny21:
It's Unfortunate that this man has chosen to be a slave. It is his choice.

They told him that he is a second class citizen and he believed it. He now justifies why he should be a second class citizen by defending Muslim - Muslim ticket.

“They made him Minister of State for Labour while a less competent Malami was made Attorney General, even after heading Buhari media campaign. He continues to justify his slavery. Keyamo, Keyamo, Keyamo Agbado and cassava no dey tire you

Hypocrisy na deadly diseases ooo. This northern christains that are not competent enough to head CAN since inception have suddenly become so competent to be vice to Tinubu. Who will heal these people from this disease I beg?
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

There is no way Tinubu will have the edge with the abysmal failure of Buhari of APC and the defections to PDP going on in the north. The tickets no too blend. It would have been a straight win if Osibanjo was on the ballot for APC

Just remember this my comment after the results.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Enkidu70: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prinzzy5:

You claim that the Igbos are the ones doing the damage but almost all your sentences castigate this same Igbos.
My guy, you are the one who has turned this thing to an ethnic contest

Don't mind him it's the new tactic of Tinubu:s zombies
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Femifasola: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Just remember this my comment after the results.
You said same for Osun election, so nothing new
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by ajyogbon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Second class citizens
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by oluwatis: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
TINUBU FORWARD EVER

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Indispensable85(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

You said same for Osun election, so nothing new

Osun is not Nigeria and Atiku is not adeleke
Atiku is dead on arrival. Peter Obi has made sure of that. Take it to the bank.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by boxypane(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Any politician directly or indirectly involved in the spate of insecurity in this nation shall size to have piece ever again.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ayk8: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The evil party trying hard to balance the equation which they have already distorted.
This party alongside PDP are some of the worst things to happen to this contraption.

The vegetable in Aso Rock approved a humongous sum of money for his distant cousins all in the guise of fighting insecurity. This is one of many shady deals that are being done under the carpet.

The true enemies of the state are those who will vote APC and PDP next year.

Pls you need to follow this thread below to read this mind blowing story.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/9#115348353
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Femifasola: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Osun is not Nigeria and Atiku is not adeleke
Atiku is dead on arrival. Peter Obi has made sure of that. Take it to the bank.
See excuses, that's how you will manufacture excuse too when Tinubu loses, lol grin
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ayk8: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nice one, we the reasonable Nigerian youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates, and vote for the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, HDI, GDP.

Only a foolish person will vote for anyone based on what he says he will do, while he didn't do them as a governor, or based on the number of shoes he claims he has.

Read what Anambra people said in 2012 about Obi below.

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by davidque: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Christians are now used for campaign....... What an insult
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by toneroforever(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Manny21:
It's Unfortunate that this man has chosen to be a slave. It is his choice.

They told him that he is a second class citizen and he believed it. He now justifies why he should be a second class citizen by defending Muslim - Muslim ticket.

“They made him Minister of State for Labour while a less competent Malami was made Attorney General, even after heading Buhari media campaign. He continues to justify his slavery. Keyamo, Keyamo, Keyamo Agbado and cassava no dey tire you

Keyamo's reputation won't be the same by the time APC is booted out. The people will always remember how he took sides with this oppressive govt and couldn't speak truth to power during Endsars. He sold his conscience for crumbs.
Someone like Itse Sagay was scammed that's why he's been quiet for long.
U can't romance with APC and have ur reputation intact.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ayk8: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Read what Anambra people said about OBI in 2012 below.

If you are still bias then you are on a long thing.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Sunday2021: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

See opinion. If dem call Christians now your type go come out.

If key to heaven dey your hand wahala for dey.
you don't deserve my reply. Continue eating your crumbs.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ofiadiegwu: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
…Hannatu Musawa emerges deputy spokesperson

https://westernpost.ng/apc-unveils-gov-lalong-as-dg-campaign-council-keyamo-spokesperson/

So Gov. Lalong and northern Christians are not competent to be vice president but they can do well as dg campaign council of a hard-to-sale Muslim+Muslim president and vice

I am getting confused
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Safyqueen: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

So Gov. Lalong and northern Christians are not competent to be vice president but they can do well as dg campaign council of a hard-to-sale Muslim+Muslim president and vice

I am getting confused

You must be confused really since you had never thought about your northern christains why they were not considered competent enough to head CAN since inception of the organization. You will be more confused if BAT finally won.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by etrouble: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nice one, we the reasonable Nigerian youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates, and vote for the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, HDI, GDP.

Only a foolish person will vote for anyone based on what he says he will do, while he didn't do them as a governor, or based on the number of shoes he claims he has.

Are you talking about this Clown that made all his state indegenes to run to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by etrouble: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
cybertron88:
Clowns. Campaign DG. This work go hard pass Joe igbokwe gutter work in Lagos. How will lalaong package a failed project and market a DOA Muslim Muslim ticket.

You will know soon. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the results would be clear that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Josewonder(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Yeye people , Nigeria is no more zoo now ,they want to rule nigeria.bunch of jokers with 5percent vote
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Newton2024: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Isaiah 5:20-21
Egbe ni fun awọn ti npè ibi ni rere, ati rere ni ibi, ti nfi okùnkun ṣe imọlẹ, ati imọlẹ ṣe okùnkun: ti nfi ikorò pe adùn, ati adùn pe ikorò!
Egbe ni fun awọn ti nwọn gbọ́n li oju ara wọn, ti nwọn si mọ̀ oye li oju ara wọn!

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Newton2024: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
E don set
Emilokan 1 is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal
Egbe ni fun awọn ti npè ibi ni rere, ati rere ni ibi, ti nfi okùnkun ṣe imọlẹ, ati imọlẹ ṣe okùnkun: ti nfi ikorò pe adùn, ati adùn pe ikorò!
Egbe ni fun awọn ti nwọn gbọ́n li oju ara wọn, ti nwọn si mọ̀ oye li oju ara wọn!

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Shattuck(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
If Simon lalaong is good for campaign DG why not for vp position, you see they know what is fair yet they chose a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by jrusky(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The evil party trying hard to balance the equation which they have already distorted.
This party alongside PDP are some of the worst things to happen to this contraption.

The vegetable in Aso Rock approved a humongous sum of money for his distant cousins all in the guise of fighting insecurity. This is one of many shady deals that are being done under the carpet.

The true enemies of the state are those who will vote APC and PDP next year.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a pretending separatist sympathiser motherfucker called obi.

You arenimber one enemy of the state by supporting a tax evader thief called obi.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a man his useless son stepped his dirty shoe on Nigeria flag and wore Biafra t-shirt.

You are number one enemy of the state for supporting a man that has over 70% stake in a brewery company that printed Biafra flag on the bottle.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a tribal bigot motherfucker called obi.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a liar.

So shut up and go to hell. Obishit will never rule Nigeria so go and hug live transformer.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Hemustprevail: 2:09am On Aug 05, 2022
daygee12:

Does this man look sick?
Of course NOT, He's mouth is just smelling hence the nose mask policy was enforced on his visitors
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Hemustprevail: 2:18am On Aug 05, 2022
jrusky:

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a pretending separatist sympathiser motherfucker called obi.

You arenimber one enemy of the state by supporting a tax evader thief called obi.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a man his useless son stepped his dirty shoe on Nigeria flag and wore Biafra t-shirt.

You are number one enemy of the state for supporting a man that has over 70% stake in a brewery company that printed Biafra flag on the bottle.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a tribal bigot motherfucker called obi.

You are number one enemy of the state by supporting a liar.

So shut up and go to hell. Obishit will never rule Nigeria so go and hug live transformer.

But you are number 1 friend for supporting a sick foreigner to preside over Nigeria.

Number 1 friend for supporting people that invited their hungry village cannibals to terrorise your uncles and aunties in your village farms.

Number 1 friend for supporting the greatest treasury looters in the history of global corruption.

Number 1 friend for supporting brain dead convicted drug user with possibility of influencing the lives of your kids with drugs infestation as your next president...

Number one friend of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.