Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (27999 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Adeboye Backs CAN, PFN, APC Unveils Shettima Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by luxmi: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nice one, we the reasonable Nigerian youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates, and vote for the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, HDI, GDP.

Only a foolish person will vote for anyone based on what he says he will do, while he didn't do them as a governor, or based on the number of shoes he claims he has.

May you have domestic sense.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
secretsofpeace:
See your life... ethnic fueled hatred has filled your heart. You are a typical enemy of Nigeria. Enemy of progress you will never see progress in your life!!!

How Did I mention any candidate, ohhh, your candidate doesn't meet the criteria grin who do you people think you can deceive. grin, we the youth are wise now, you can manage the 2k votes you got from Osun while APC and PDP got 375k and 400k respectively, you can also many the 3k vote you got from Ekiti, while APC won with wide margin, you can also manage the 0 local govt you guys won in Ebonyi, while APC won in all local government.

The youth are wise now, won will vote for the best candidate based on their performance in their state, not by what they say they will do.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by pat077: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
They didn't deem u fit enough for the vp slot but they want u to come and do their dirty job and u accept. Why not appoint another Muslim Muslim as DG and spoke person since it's about competency.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Lovenorth: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good squad
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by tesppidd: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Manny21:
It's Unfortunate that this man has chosen to be a slave. It is his choice.

They told him that he is a second class citizen and he believed it. He now justifies why he should be a second class citizen by defending Muslim - Muslim ticket.

“They made him Minister of State for Labour while a less competent Malami was made Attorney General, even after heading Buhari media campaign. He continues to justify his slavery. Keyamo, Keyamo, Keyamo Agbado and cassava no dey tire you
Which slave?

A Nigerian governor for 8 years slave?

Has anybody in your family or generation gotten close to that level of prominence and power?

Because of free data everybody just talks all the nonsense in their mouth 247.

Slave kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
luxmi:

May you have domestic sense.
How Did I mention any candidate, ohhhh, your candidate doesn't fit into the criteria, and you want us to vote for him, what a wicked world
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by caracas: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Nice one, we the reasonable Nigerian youth will look at the regions and states of the presidential candidates, and vote for the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, security, investment, economy, education, HDI, GDP.

Only a foolish person will vote for anyone based on what he says he will do, while he didn't do them as a governor, or based on the number of shoes he claims he has.
How can a human being born of a human being, be so stewpid n senseless?
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
caracas:

How can a human being born of a human being, be so stewpid n senseless?
How Ohhh, your candidate doesn't fit into the criteria I pronounced, and you want us to vote for him, what a wicked world
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by foleskay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
adioolayi:
Let the game begins...

The men them..

Naija Politics not for the feather weights

PDP and Atiku badly need Wike as campaign DG
If wike no respond,we hav men like makinde and tambuwal who can do the job very well
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Femifasola: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Why u dey cry?
Lol, he should have continued with his useless insensitive ways naw. Lol, why is he afraid? grin cheesy grin grin
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Comedian2019: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mumunity is when you are only good for campaigning, but not qualified for VP.
Lalong must be a mumu.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by adioolayi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
foleskay:

If wike no respond,we hav men like makinde and tambuwal who can do the job very well

Strategically...his DG should be a southern Governor..

Unfortunately, Wike and Seyi belongs to the same aggrieved camp, and they his best shots.

Tambuwal will be a NO NO, especially, as he has been labelled a betrayer by these same aggrieved members.

PDP and Atiku need to close ranks with Wike's camp
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

Lol, he should have continued with his useless insensitive ways naw. Lol, why is he afraid? grin cheesy grin grin

Lol....una trap no catch dis time. Eyaaaaaaaaa
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Sunday2021: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lalong is a disgrace to the Christian community. CAN should sanction him for encouraging islamization agenda. Any of his programs should not be allowed in the church.
I called on plateau youths to boo him anytime they they see him in the church.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by foleskay(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
adioolayi:

Strategically...his DG should be a southern Governor..

Unfortunately, Wike and Seyi belongs to the same aggrieved camp, and they his best shots.

Tambuwal will be a NO NO, especially, as he has been labelled a betrayer by these same aggrieved members.

PDP and Atiku need to close ranks with Wike's camp
I believe wike will succumb when the campaign finally starts. Hes known for his initial gragra. Dem go settle am.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Femifasola: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol....una trap no catch dis time. Eyaaaaaaaaa
Hahahahaha, he probably changed advisers after seeing the ticket no freak northern Muslims and their clergy.
Truth is that I would have wanted Tinubu or Obi which are southerners to win but Tinubu gave undue advantage to Atiku with that mess up, no one for now knows who's going to win unlike before
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pushing Christians forward to do your dirty work
You’ll never be president
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
I pity Dino Melaye because 5 million of him can never withstand Festus Keyamo SAN. If a Muslim brother is Announced now as DG campaign team, heaven will fall but now a Christian serving governor is appointed many miscreants have started crying. Kila tima saye yisi o, koyemi, aye toto, aye toto aye ma le. You can never please human being. The brighter your destiny, the more your enemies.
Congratulations to Senator Bola Ahmed and Senator Shettima as the next president and vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Once again, I pity undergraduate charge and bail lawyer to be Dino Melaye. How will he face his senior and boss Hon. minister and SAN ? More drama is coming watch out

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by hedonido: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Festus Keyamo is such an odious character. Arrogantly glib, shamelessly lying bastard.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Manny21:

They told him that he is a second class citizen and he believed it. He now justifies why he should be a second class citizen by defending Muslim - Muslim ticket.

“They made him Minister of State for Labour while a less competent Malami was made Attorney General, even after heading Buhari media campaign. He continues to justify his slavery. Keyamo, Keyamo, Keyamo Agbado and cassava no dey tire you

This mumu keyamo is from where?

I guess he won't get one vote in his state.. cos pple hate him with passion
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by adecz: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
These are the sort of meaningless
posts they give to irresponsible Northern
Christians❗️❗️❗️
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Name one thing Lagos GDP has contributed to your life.

Viraltrends123:

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Rubbish!!
So, the Christians are only good for carrying the plate not eating from it?
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by obaaderemi: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
What about Lalong whose people are being killed daily by Fulanis? And you can see him defending a Muslim Muslim ticket everyone knows is a ploy of the Fulani throttled north.
Manny21:

Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Viraltrends123: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
deukpai:
Name one thing Lagos GDP has contributed to your life.

Where did I mention Lagos or Lagos GDP in my post
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Zetty177x: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Which Keyamo? Our mumuni nor fit do
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Nijablast: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
See organization of a serious political party. Unlike Mo sarajo Obi supporters.... No structure, no organization., Nothing..... Everybody is a spokesperson for obituary
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by SUNNINO(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stupid people Christians are the ones for the slave work of lies during campaign and Muslims are the candidates.
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Successlane: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
xpressionx:
North Central is already Obidient.

Which of the North Central States in particular?

Nasarawa APC
Plateau. APC
Kwara. APC
Plateau APC
Niger. APC
Benue. PDP

So, tell us, where will OBI votes come from, apart from Igbo traders in the region
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by Ofachiedo: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
I think Tinubu need to be studied as a topic in political science. His strategies are so very thoughtful and timely.....
Re: APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson by kayjay69(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
My point being why would he want to disguise when he has a private jet and can fly out of the country without any need for scrutiny.

I hate the man pass you, you can check my past comments on him but I do not encourage lying. I do not think that is Tinubu, my reason is simple, the man has not flown public in quite a while, a usually flies private, the picture looks like a public plane.
PointZerom:

You don't really know what disguising is all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Opposes Live Broadcast Of Tribunal Proceedings / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence / Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.