Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! (411577 Views)

Beyonce Shows Off Her REAL HAIR / Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wears Bisola's Real Hair, / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by origina9ja(f): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2008
even me i shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

haba mirro don finish 4 her endz
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by londoner: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
I found the pic I was talking about guys,

Here you go, does that look like short hair to you?

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Gamine(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
Shes still a fine girl jo

all u haters sef!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by kissangel1: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2008
yesh, shes preety but that bun, certainly is still an extension. pls look am well well. compare trhe roots to the body texture of the hair
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by mellow(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2008
She is one beautifull woman sha.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by acidrop(f): 1:30am On Jul 22, 2008
lol, c how the guy is lookingat her in the first pic.lol
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by origina9ja(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
no body is saying she is ugly
but dat hair na shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Skemzy: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
4 meooo her hair is o.k.She try sef. if u c oda celebrities wen dey just started,dey luk lyk a mess.She is okay at least not too bad
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by sammyjl(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2008
shocked
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by bunmii(f): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2008
and what is the problem undecided she is still a very beautiful woman
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Bbeee: 1:12am On Nov 10, 2008
cool
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by sexyLeamon(f): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2008
she's so overrated, nothing special undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by chyk91(m): 4:24am On Dec 19, 2008
the 2nd pic almost made me puke. not good.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Mandyluv09: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2008
Little disappointed
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Mandyluv09: 1:37am On Dec 26, 2008
Little disappointed
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by londoner: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2008
Have you people forgotton some of the crimers against hair, own own actresses in Nollywood commit every day?
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Pepeye(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2008
Anyone could have a bad hair day
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by chrissiebe(f): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2008
sexyLeamon:

how do u mean she's overrated? she's actually underrated! and that first pics is not the full one, i have the pix on my computer, i will post it, she was at the airport, she had a ponytail but it wasnt wrapped-up proabably! i will try find the pix for una, make u guys no dey satrt to hate on QUEEN bee! and the second one was proven to be photoshopped! so hey, she's still the best!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Naijagarl(f): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2008
chei cry
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2008
sexyLeamon:

@sexy Leamon. I know you will say that this is your opinion and that you have every right to air it. But I sense very deep JEALOUSY you have for Beyonce. You and the hater who started this thread want to reassure yourselves that she is just as ordinary as you are. Even in her short, simple hair, this woman is beautiful. Even minus the glamour, she is still beautiful. She is here to stay so get used to seeing her pretty face and perfect body. HATERS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Uwane: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
beyonce's status as a sexy woman is a result of her harkwork at filling our screen with her body and dancing up and down like an ogbanje

unlike J.lo & shakira

grin grin grin I joined solely to respond to this, I laughed so hard I fell off my seat!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Uwane: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2009
Really Beyonce is very beautiful, I think we should all get used to it and pull back our claws. She's damn fine!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by StarrGirl2: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2009
I'm surprise people didn't know that Beyonce wore wigs and weaves most singers do, even Britney Spears wear weave. Janet Jackson made that popular a loooooong time ago.

Beyonce's mother isn't white. She's a Creole from Louisanna. She's black, french & native American. And most black people are not tri racial or biracial I don't know where that poster got that info from just because that person is.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by REALMANE: 4:09am On Mar 27, 2009
WHOLESALE 100% INDIAN REMY FULL LACE WIGS $250 UP TO  18"

THIS HAIR IS TOP QUALITY WITH FREE BABY HAIR, HIGHLIGHTS, BLEACH KNOTS AND MUCH MORE

WE HAVE STRAIGHT, WAVY, DEEPWAVE  CONTACT ME

CALL ME SHA BETTER YET EMAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS,

Rmlacewigs@gmail.com

you can also check out my website www.realmane.com
ALSO IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR BUSINESS PLEASE LET ME LOCATE THE ITEMS FOR YOU.

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Kilofx: 1:31pm On May 04, 2009
Most female celebrities (regardless of race) wear hair extensions at one point or another, they just don't have an online photo exposing them cheesy Hair extensions are becoming as common as make-up.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Outstrip(f): 2:37am On May 06, 2009
I want y'all to do an experiment for me. Wash your permed hair and do not straighten it. Then pull it into a pony tail ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD and see how much hair is left. Whenever I wear my hair straight people always say it is a weave and then when I wash it and put it in a pony tail they ask me if I cut my hair. That hair you are looking at is probably at least shoulder length straightened
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by SmartGuy10: 3:29am On May 10, 2009
we all know that beyonce wears front lace wigs , but she also bleached her skin and got a nose job. she is as fake as the butt pads she wear . oh you thought her butt was real, NO  NA BUTT PADS SHE THEY WEAR.

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by mntpaul(m): 3:36am On May 10, 2009
I don't care how fake she is. If I only had a chance to get some of that, my life would finally have meaning.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2009
what do we care. she can extend it with chicken hair is she so pleases.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by dani1luv: 6:05pm On May 10, 2009
chai see hair
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2009
see what hair? let's get serious!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by dani1luv: 6:15pm On May 10, 2009
You s'ppose to knw its jst a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.