Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! (411524 Views)

Beyonce Shows Off Her REAL HAIR / Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wears Bisola's Real Hair, / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
ogugua88:

Jealous how? The truth is being pointed out so, as usual, una don resort to the "Jealousy! Haters!" incantations. Ngwanu, continue.
10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, Shekina?
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by webang: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85BniYH7hw

Brand new Video produced by ya boy Magnum titled “United We Stand” Prod by Magnum .
This track is on some Gangsta, Sexy and Grimy “ bars galore Magnum featuring Noni Zondi & whoisparadise.
pay undivided attention to each of this artist as they resonate through your speakers with their lyrical dexterity.
Video coming outlaw enjoy
Magnum's mixtape coming soon.
Click below to buy on itunes now
http:///p4vVXS

Follow us on twitter now
@iammagnum @nonizondi@ whoisparadise
www.iammagnum.com
Thank you support.
Yours truly,
Magnum
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Relax101(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2011
This thread has got more than two hundred thousand views. na wa o.
All because of Beyonce's hair. Ewo!!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by sexygene6: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
am sure dat hair will not b as bad d one we will find beneath!!!!!!any how babe i go manage u jor!!!!
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by ekehleosey: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Register on www.mocliq.mobi, recharge your Mo’cliq account, win airtime by playing fun games and withdraw into your phone account.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by nikkyshyne(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by biafranqueen: 5:21am On Apr 04, 2013
She is fully African American her mother is not white and no she did not bleach to get lighter maybe only to even out skin tone
spikedcylinder:

I am not a die hard fan of Beyonce but. . . . Eh What has she done to shame the black race? Do you realise that her mother is not a black woman? Her mother is WHITE though am not exactly sure of her origins (I think its France but not sure). Beyonce's skin is fair because of her mixed heritage not because she has been having an affair with bleaching creams! angry
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
i think my hair is longer than hers undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by NwannekaUloma(f): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2014
She still looks the same undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
biafranqueen:
She is fully African American her mother is not white and no she did not bleach to get lighter maybe only to even out skin tone
Yes she does lighten her skin but she knows when to take a break and go easy so Her skin tone fluctuates. And it's not camera light and all that.
And her skin has always been even.

The first pic on the right side was like 2yrs ago.
The second pic of her and jay, her hands/knuckles are a bit darker.
The last pic was like 2months ago and I think that's her natural skin tone.

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by biafranqueen: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Joavid:

Yes she does lighten her skin but she knows when to take a break and go easy so Her skin tone fluctuates. And it's not camera light and all that.
And her skin has always been even.

The first pic on the right side was like 2yrs ago.
The second pic of her and jay, her hands/knuckles are a bit darker.
The last pic was like 2months ago and I think that's her natural skin tone.
I have the same skin tone as she does. During dry season I am darker because of outside activities. I lighten up as soon as I stay out of the sun. If you look at my pictures you will notice my skin color changes. I am speaking from experience. If you notice she spent alot of time on beach with her family. That is a no no for those that bleach.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by londoner: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
biafranqueen:
I have the same skin tone as she does. During dry season I am darker because of outside activities. I lighten up as soon as I stay out of the sun. If you look at my pictures you will notice my skin color changes. I am speaking from experience. If you notice she spent alot of time on beach with her family. That is a no no for those that bleach.

Yep, I'm the same. Totally different tones depending on the season. Also Beyonce wears a variety of blonde coloured hair, which has an effect on skin tone. Lets not forget that pictures of celebs are also touched up to be made to look lighter/darker.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by ifesweet: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2015
I Cnt even see the pics
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by sparkleRed(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Can't see d pix also
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Alister20021: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
zigbo:
aint that toure of BET(black carpet) in the first pict.so that surprise to see the ugly side of beyonce bla bla is void, i dnt think her hair is dat bad so . . .
https://standbyletterofcreditt..com/2022/09/who-is-genuine-sblc-provider-how-does.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.