Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now (3789 Views)

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / WTO: Candidates For The DG Position / Obaseki, Shaibu’s Supporters Reject APC Reconciliation Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by hotseat: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just as expected!

Batrayal and lack of unity of purpose are the banes of the Christian folks in Nigeria.

Too many Judases!

But be not be dismayed.

They shall surely gather but as long as such gatherings are not of God, they shall stumble and fall!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi
Your choice.

I'm not resentful, hateful and bittered like the IGBOS who will curse and threaten you for not supporting their igbo president in form of Obi. This is democracy. To them Peter Obi is good as bread and butter while others are shit. This is democracy. You're entitled to vote for your choice candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Idiotseverywher: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
RightChannel:

John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan is a Northern Christian and Past President of CAN. Tell us a southern muslim that has head the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)?
. Kogi precisely which they claimed is North
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by rusher14: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
RightChannel:

John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan is a Northern Christian and Past President of CAN. Tell us a southern muslim that has head the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA)?

He's as Northern as Oyedepo.
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by rusher14: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I will vote Peter Obi

Another recently created moniker.

Let's see your old moniker to know your antecedents.
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
stop spamming threads with this endless nonsense.
Tinubu will be sworn in alongside Shetima come May 29th

I hope you are ready to welcome your incoming president?

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Bugie16: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will be sworn in alongside Shetima come May 29th

I hope you are ready to welcome your incoming president?
Nigerians will never vote a druglord and a boko haram terrorist.
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by JAMO84: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
another trash from a delusional and shallow charlatan.
Last time I checked the demonic party and the poverty party is APC, they have successfully dragged this country backwards making us the poverty capital of the world while mortgaging our future with debts
You get future wey Dem go mortgage

No be Nairaland be your present and future

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bugie16:
Nigerians will never vote a druglord and a boko haram terrorist.
grin grin grin grin
The mouth piece of over 200million Nigerians has spoken grin grin

Ekwesu grin
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Ayekotoo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:
A Northern Christian has never been President of CAN

Is CAN telling me that Northern Christians are not Christian enough?
Food for thought. Smh
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Ayekotoo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:

When will a Yoruba man be the head of muslims in Nigeria?

Answer that or remain silent
Will a Fulani man ever be CAN President or PFN President?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Ayekotoo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
RightChannel:

Does the name sound Fulani or hausa to you?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by sotall(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Does the name sound Fulani or hausa to you?

Is it about the name or where he comes from?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by gly(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention

Number one cracked my ribs!
chief you are the best

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by gly(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
shut up with your whataboutism.
When will you clowns allow a Yoruba Muslim lead a prayer, not to talk of been the head of Muslims in Nigeria.
Nigeria and indeed Nigerian Christians have rejected your agbado demonic agenda.

You reply is apt!!!
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by RighteousDemon: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
To God no one pay me dime

I'm only airing my view on what is happening

U made a bigger mistake using the name above. Hence the evil demurns will possess ur body and soul. Give urself 3 days to apologize or dance the tunes.
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
RighteousDemon:

U made a bigger mistake using the name above. Hence the evil demurns will possess ur body and soul. Give urself 3 days to apologize or dance the tunes.

God spokesperson has spoken grin grin grin
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by RighteousDemon: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
God spokesperson has spoken grin grin grin

Laff thy sorrows away dear brother and be at peace with thyself cos this is the true essence of Humanity
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by vhykeeytor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

John Onaikan is a Yoruba Moslem Abi...sometimes I wonder if when Sam Omatseye gather you guys to lecture you on propagadan, if you people don't have brain to check for things online before coming out to spew thrash. The present Yoruba youths lack common sense...I am not sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Amumaigwe: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!

Tribal sentiment will never sell. You pipu had tried it before and it didn't work. It will still not work now.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by kokoA(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
JAMO84:

Bishop John Onaiyekan is from Kabba, Kogi state, former president of CAN.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Donclaracuzo: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2022
To you, Lagos is London. You are from Lagos even when you are in makola. Landlord, travel and see.

NigeriaIsGreat:

Gliberdash as usual. I do not expect anything sound from an average okoro

IGBOS whose region are burning to ashes enjoying? Igbos who whose kinsmen dare not move an inch outside on Monday and Thursday are enjoying? Igbos who literally see Lagos as their London that they must come to make a living are enjoying?

This chest beating with empty skull is reason why your kinsmen are enjoying like bread and butter every Monday and Thursday at Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Kirigidi(m): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2022
JAMO84:
Head of Muslim is not by selection like CAN president

Ode
So you mean to say that the Fulanis are your "undisputed eternal masters" as far as Islam is concerned in Nigeria; they will always be your head while you are their follower. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Benchilwell: 1:35am On Aug 05, 2022
One person never become president, religion problem done they start small small
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by Benchilwell: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2022
yomi961:
When will you clowns allow a Yoruba Muslim lead a prayer, not to talk of been the head of Muslims in Nigeria.
Nigeria and indeed Nigerian Christians have rejected your agbado demonic agenda.
best reply to that person,in Church north Christian and south Christian can still worship together but northern Muslim can never worship d mosque they are lot of Yoruba or southern Muslim

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by JAMO84: 5:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Kirigidi:
So you mean to say that the Fulanis are your "undisputed eternal masters" as far as Islam is concerned in Nigeria; they will always be your head while you are their follower. What a shame!
Answer the question, no dey deflect

Why a Northern Christian has never been President of CAN?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Donclaracuzo:
To you, Lagos is London. You are from Lagos even when you are in makola. Landlord, travel and see.

Biko Tell me which state in South East can match up Ogun state in terms of IGR and infrastructure. Biko tell me

I wouldn't descend so low to compare Lagos with any state in Nigeria. Ogun state is far far enough for the comparism

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Tribal sentiment will never sell. You pipu had tried it before and it didn't work. It will still not work now.
Then you should be happy that it won't work as you claimed
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by leokid866: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2022
yomi961:
But the current head of MURIC Is a Yoruba man .....in fact he has been mocked here as been tribal for supporting Tinubu.....so are you now saying his post as the head of MURIC is not valid?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by leokid866: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2022
sotall:

When will a Yoruba man be the head of muslims in Nigeria?

Answer that or remain silent
a Yoruba man is the head of MURIC..... are you saying his post is not valid?
Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by iSense247: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I leave you to your conscience!!!
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU: You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator.

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew.

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta.

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bag of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now by iSense247: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2022
JAMO84:
A
2023: ‘Don’t Ask Me For Financial Favour Until ... ’ – Soso Soberokon Rants

2023: ‘Don’t Ask Me For Financial Favour Until You Have Sense To Stop Supporting Senseless People’ – Nigerian Music Producer, Soso Soberokon Rants

Nigerian music producer and artist manager, Soso Soberokon has taken to social media to rant about the devaluation of the Naira.

Naija News reports that Nigerians for the past three months have continued to lament over the exchange rate against the dollars.

Amidst the current economic situation, some Nigerians have pledged support for the continuation of the administration of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In a post shared on Instagram, Soso said anyone who had one billion before the current administration has lost more than six hundred million already.

He further issued a warning to Nigerians that nobody should ask him for any financial favour because the country is hard.

He wrote: If you had one billion Naira in your bank account before APC and Buhari became president in 2015, today you have lost more than six hundred million Naira.

“Please nobody should ask me for any financial favour anymore, Naija hard now. Until you people stop supporting the senseless people spoiling Nigeria. Thank you. Many Niggas are now rich in Nigeria and broke in America.”

https://www./2022/08/04/2023-dont-ask-me-for-financial-favour-until-you-have-sense-to-stop-supporting-senseless-people-soso-soberokon-rants/?amp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Unedited Picture Of APC Rally In Benue / Russia Has Taken Niger. Can Nigeria Handle An Impending Proxy War In Niger? / Kidnapped Najeeba And Her Family Are Yorubas, Not Hausa - Sarki Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.