Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV (88293 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Enkidu70: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/04/woman-runs-mad-in-lagos-after-alighting-from-suv/

Women will never learn cheesy

Apparently these people.have exhausted our stock of young ladies they are now on to middle-aged women. If you be woman no caution yourself o, continue dey do anyhow like Analqueen and MissVanessa

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Things are happening..

My signature might interest you..
Earn passively while u can
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Samskid310(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
She has been used for auto renewal of ajitu

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Anuoluwa12345(f): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol... Dey there dey decieve yourself... Drug KO, medicine ni... Oyinbo ppl wey do drugs pass us self no dey craze anyhow... Be forming Behind and nonsense woke, this is Africa biko, and it will always be Africa no matter ones level of exposure, education and etc... Leave matter for matteriahs.
doggedfighter:
It has absolutely nothing to do with the SUV or spiritual whatever.

It could be drugs or mental ilness before boys will come here and shout Yahoo whatever.

And blame girls.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation not mocked .

Or left at the mercy of people with stone age reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by foleskay(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

It could be drugs or mental ilness before boys will come here and shout Yahoo whatever.

And blame girls.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation not mocked .

How about me visiting u where u are and show You real stuff. Wanna show u life. If e sure for u.. Send ur address. Mk I teach u lesson. Omo otee

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Kayvid: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
What are you waiting for . Limited slots available. https:///message/YR7TE5MUZJ6YL1

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by AlphaTaikun: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
irunoko:
I'm a woman but women deserve it because of their laziness,greed and entitlement mentality
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Holyness123: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
these guys carry gals go house and give them drugs so they can perform well in bed...gals with calm brain go gaga ……… boys calm dem down with garri soaking in cold water, pump A/C on their head and they sleep, girls wake up calm and guyman run quick go drop them by road side and japa... hot breeze and sun touch girl head and crazy come back... primitive peoole shout ritual
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by rickleye: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

If miracle exist then why not such things. However there has to be a mode of delivery . It is usually asking the person to drink something.
I have seen a lot of things in my young life and not everything is black and white.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by nairalanderr: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
And so ends her journey.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by macho44(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angrygoat:
Theh fuc k. Ugly weak dead ass body
Inyama. Even the middle aged women are not wise.
A very ANGRyGoat has spoken grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by noCAP(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

be careful. I was once like you before my eyes open. This stuff happened to my guy. He woke up one morning, early as 5am. He saw someone outside his door spraying something on the floor. It turns out it was this yahoo guy staying few feet away from him. The guy was saying something as he was spraying it. Just be careful. Things dey happen
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Blaqputin(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

U dey yarn okpata
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Femeto: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by FireUpNow(m): 1:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Shapeaso:
See as madness fit her. cheesy cheesy Yahoo plus.
Are you sure? I am suspecting the use of hard drugs
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Ofolete: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Whoever involves in making his fellow person mad or kills his fellow man will definitely be rewarded by God. Just use knife and give yourself small cut and see how it pains let alone the above act. It doesn't end here.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by tellwisdom: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2022
irunoko:
I'm a woman but women deserve it because of their laziness,greed and entitlement mentality

You are a woman and you de use "M" sign for your handle. I know you are ashamed of your gender. Pele
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by President2001(m): 2:28am On Aug 05, 2022
When will our woman wise the irony of it is that there may be a man telling her is ready to settle down with her
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Comedian2019: 3:06am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

How I wish everyone thinks like this!
Unfortunately, many people you think are educated will say she's been used for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Harmlesspill(m): 3:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Shapeaso:
See as madness fit her. cheesy cheesy Yahoo plus.

You lack sense
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by cococandy(f): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2022
You people will never stop being idiots and I will never stop telling you that’s what you guys are

President2001:
When will our woman wise the irony of it is that there may be a man telling her is ready to settle down with her
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Dey there dey decieve yourself... Drug KO, medicine ni... Oyinbo ppl wey do drugs pass us self no dey craze anyhow... Be forming Behind and nonsense woke, this is Africa biko, and it will always be Africa no matter ones level of exposure, education and etc... Leave matter for matteriahs.
Samskid310:
She has been used for auto renewal of ajitu
Enkidu70:

Women will never learn cheesy

Apparently these people.have exhausted our stock of young ladies they are now on to middle-aged women. If you be woman no caution yourself o, continue dey do anyhow like Analqueen and MissVanessa
[quo
Zulu2022:
wen hand touch her sister we go know which rehab she go carry am go or if she go say na drug...niggas are daft,this pure ritual,to level up bro,the more she de mad,more money,so no reply tht daft,wen hand touch her sis she go com online here com post how-to help her sis
kingamaa:
Stay one place they no go hear

Hoping from one man to the other in the name of hussle

Hussle don hussle you now

Na Oyo u dey o

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Elxandre(m): 3:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Holyness123:
these guys carry gals go house and give them drugs so they can perform well in bed...gals with calm brain go gaga ……… boys calm dem down with garri soaking in cold water, pump A/C on their head and they sleep, girls wake up calm and guyman run quick go drop them by road side and japa... hot breeze and sun touch girl head and crazy come back... primitive peoole shout ritual
Exactly.
It's possibly hard drugs.
I doubt most people commenting have seen what drugs does to a lot of people temporarily.
You'd think they're permanently mad till you see them back to their sense after a while.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Emmanuel909090: 3:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Wickedness.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:52am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
And blame girls.

True. Had a similar one in my area. Young girl that wanted to belong, ended up misbehaving after taking several cups of skushies. They just quietly dropped her at the major busstop and everybody koma gida

Although I'm sure she'll come back when she recovers, and might even come with another wannabe friend

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by sulaak(m): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

Nigerians are too superstitious to understand the impact of some of the drugs these youth take

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by SmellyNyash: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2022
etrouble:

You are next to be used
He can only use you and your generation goat with no sense
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by ekevwe(m): 5:28am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

Oga forget about stone age reasoning, most boys called yahoo do use mostly girls for sacrifice. I agreed with you about girls taking drugs, no doubt. But ritualists is real
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Candycrushy(f): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Chaiiii
These boys are evil
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Elidrisy20: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2022
E no go better for buhari and APC
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by ufotunang: 6:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Abi.. that is the type of guys they like Yahoo boys...but not the guy that repairs phone or do a legitimate work or bussiness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.