Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV (88294 Views)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by apple30(f): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2022
irunoko:
I'm a woman but women deserve it because of their laziness,greed and entitlement mentality
you are not just a woman ,you are not a human being entirely

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by pafo(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
It has absolutely nothing to do with the SUV or spiritual whatever.

It could be drugs or mental ilness before boys will come here and shout Yahoo whatever.

And blame girls.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation not mocked .

Or left at the mercy of people with stone age reasoning.

So you believe everything can be explained scientifically?

You haven't seen life I'm afraid.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Three Biblical Expressions of the glory of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FtFLnfK-4
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by cletz991(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Why are they always alighting from SUV
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by PrinceMajestic: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
go and troll your slippers.
what did you gain from all the insults you've been hurling at me? Just because I want love to guide us all in this forum you're insulting me and saying I'm trolling you, you wasn't the one I mentioned initially you jumped out from no where showing your hate so how did troll you? I had to reply that female because there's too much hate in her post towards her own Naija guys, My friend pls grow up and let love lead you
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Origin(f): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Mental health issues...

Nothing to joke with and to be taken with all seriousness...

Many are not equipped for the harsh realities of some cold hearted bastards e.g our current government, some people de fall in love with devil, u no get good support system................

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
good for her....na front seat dem wan de sidon.....yeye thing....

one word for her....she is an

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by brandsoncharlie: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

It could be drugs or mental ilness before boys will come here and shout Yahoo whatever.

And blame girls.

She needs to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation not mocked .

Very funny comment, Which kind of mental illness is that, can you ascertain the fact she has a mental illness before now.
Somebody got down from a car normally to buy bread , all of sudden became mad and started going naked running round the streets.
You know how decayed Nigeria has become yet you won’t come clear.
Evils all over Nigeria
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Tommydare(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

Pele oooo industrial age mind...
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Well, any sex peddler is an expendable being living on a borrowed time.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Tonnierichy(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

And it may well be spiritual
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Tommydare(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
pafo:

So you believe everything can be explained scientifically?

You haven't seen life I'm afraid.
Don't mind that person jare. They want to be thinking with an American mind while they are Africans.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by brandsoncharlie: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Femi8586:

You're trying very hard to sound intelligent like most atheist wannabes here who don't believe spiritual stuffs exist... Or maybe you are even one of them.

Drugs that didn't affect her brain from where she was coming from, to the point she alighted from the car(still normal), and even went as far as buying bread from a hawker as the eye witness explained before suddenly throwing her bag away, undressing instantly, running around stark naked like a mad woman, and you still say it's a normal thing(drugs) grin lol
No mind that lady she no get sense, even in sane clime , the police would investigate the person that dropped her off from the suv and the scenario that happened.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Rebirth212: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2022
But wait oooh ..... We never enter the "mber" monther

It's too early nah .... Make dem wait till October or November nah
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by millionboi(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
irunoko:
I'm a woman but women deserve it because of their laziness,greed and entitlement mentality
while is your monicker saying female
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2022
TODAY'S DESPERATE GIRLS AND THEIR MADNESS FOR VENZA AND STUPIDITY FOR SUVs angry
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Telldem1(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

Kai . And people still click like on this comment. Kai. How old are you?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by millionboi(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

why didn't the person that dropd her take her to the psychiatric,you girls should just becareful.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
apple30:
you are not just a woman ,you are not a human being entirely
this gaslighting and guilt tripping cannot work.call me whatever name you like but I have no pity for lazy and entitled women.now you have my attention.can you fvck off please
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
wink
kals4luv990:
so y I come dey see MALE..
Owkay now I understand..BRO/SIS ARE YU A TRANS? grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
DJInfluence:
you are stupid and Inhuman to think anybody deserves to be mad. Change such way of thinking is my advice to you. And saying you are a woman is supposed to make it right? Why not identify as a human first?
oga fvck off

I have no pity for any gender that has an inclination for greed, laziness and stupidity.you know the consequences of certain actions as an adult but you choose to do it anyway and then expect pity party.i know you're one of those men looking for cheap poosy by playing stupid but please don't drag me into that boat, have a nice day
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
tellwisdom:

You are a woman and you de use "M" sign for your handle. I know you are ashamed of your gender. Pele
whatever rocks your boat wink
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
duncan511:

You are a woman, Why your profile gender showing Male?
Biko how's that your buisness? How's it affecting your life or a threat to your existence? I can be any gender I choose to be wink
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
harmony75:
Seriously you're a woman? See you're deceiving yourself!
ok,bye wink
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool cool
Sammy07:

This ur moniker self grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by meobizy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
1. Mania. My doctor friends say too many Nigerians are under emotional stress. All it takes is recreational drugs or the afternoon sun to kick off their decent into madness.

2. Hereditarily induced insanity. This is a thing.

3. First time on recreational drugs. I believe this is the reason why so many stories of this sort are on Nairaland without follow-up reports. After this bad trip, the person gets used to the high then becomes a habitual user.

4. Dementia, Parkinson’s, what-have-you. Those things affect young people too. Some can suffer the diseases as early as age thirty-five.

5. Attention. Some people honestly have nothing going on in their lives. Such types will not mind physically displaying for a few hours in the constant search for attention. I’ve seen people pretend like drunks or lunatics for years because they enjoyed the fact people reacted to their presence. Negative forms of acknowledgment were better than no form of contact whatsoever in their minds.

Here in Nairaland some people open hundreds of accounts to troll users, engage themselves in discussions, antagonize themselves and exaggerate their lifestyles. Attention is honestly an addictive drug.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by DJInfluence: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
irunoko:
oga fvck off

I have no pity for any gender that has an inclination for greed, laziness and stupidity.you know the consequences of certain actions as an adult but you choose to do it anyway and then expect pity party.i know you're one of those men looking for cheap poosy by playing stupid but please don't drag me into that boat, have a nice day

This is the reaction or dare I say ranting of a person whose brain is not developing at the same rate as his/her physical development. So I'll take your advise and F-up.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Prince001(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

And blame girls.

U are one of the best on this forum with ur observation and comment on the topic. Bravo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by Lucas4903: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Theh fuc k. Ugly weak dead ass body
Inyama. Even the middle aged women are not wise.

They always alight from an SUV without no one catching the plate number of the SUV…..orishirishi
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Prince001:

U are one of the best on this forum with ur observation and comment on the topic. Bravo!!!!

Much thanks, Papi.

I appreciate. grin
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
DJInfluence:

This is the reaction or dare I say ranting of a person whose brain is not developing at the same rate as his/her physical development. So I'll take your advise and F-up.
dude bye
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Lagos After Alighting From SUV by irunoko(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
wink
Sammy07:

This ur moniker self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.