Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 (24209 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair / APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by RepoMan007: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2022
So who does their fake work? Or isn't this admittance they don't work any real work?
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by seunny4lif(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Meaning all the governors too can retire right now if the federal government pay them off too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by arsenal33: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Wicked APC politicians, instead of cutting down on the bogus salaries of political appointees.

Meanwhile, most of the ex Governors are still receiving outrageous pension, cars and houses
bogus salaries started when APC came into power abi? You are wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by yahmohy27: 7:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:
This is brilliant and a good idea to cut down the size of the work force

No but they should cut down on their expenses and the political appointee's salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by BetterNija: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Vulturereloaded post=115388387]Im a Tinubu supporter but APC have failed. I know its only Peter Obi that can save this nation from total collapse...

With this type of your thinking and reasoning as a Youth, this country still have long way to go..
Why are you afraid to campaign for your Candidate without any fear ?
Is there anyone holding you done there to publicly declare Obi your Candidate?
It's shameful
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by arsenal33: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Esseite:
They are gradually coming down to OBI's plan of cutting cost of governance but would tell you not to vote OBI...

How do you intend to lay of staff above 50 years but looking to elect a president of 80 years, is something not mentally wrong.
PO2023
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Riversstate: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Acidosis:

You're advising an 80 year old man to pay off 50-year-old civil servants? Where is the sense?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

And you don't think it will be more brilliant to cut down the size of political office holders?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by RepoMan007: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
Meaning all the governors too can retire right now if the federal government pay them off too
Thank you for this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Creamypie(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Above 60 year old governors advising 80yr old president to lay off above -50 yr old workers. Is alright. Ina wey fight over politicians dey see am so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by MadeMan01(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Hope the remember to fire the president and ministers and political office holders appointed to civil service over 50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by dalass(f): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Minime10:
In all their suggestions, it baffles me to note that, the Governors never suggested a cut to their monthly security votes, their car allawances, wodrope allawances, furniture allowance, medical trip allowances & side chics allowances etc.
How more useless can these bunch of APC idiots be

Those of them, (governors, above 50 should also go, including Buhari. So that people with fresh young brains can proffer solutions.

Instead they want to cut off legit workers to give them more money to siphon for their unborn generations ... Many governors are devils ..

While they don't believe that Tinubu and shettima are well above 50! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Above 60 year old governors advising 80ur old president to lay off above -50 ur old workers. Is alright
Funny nation

Anyway.. my signature might interest you..
Make passive income

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Maturemindfc: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2022
yinkus6750:
Over bloated civil service.
Same with unnecessary political appointments.
We know what to do to reduce my xpenditure
imagine.. minister for finance/ minister of state for finance cool
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Chidelis(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

Hmmm..... brilliant and good idea
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by kenx1(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2022
MUMU people

They should cut off the cost of governance & pensions for governors first!!!

F**U**C**K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin

How about those folks who are above retirement age shouldn't allowed do contest for any political post and the allowances and salary of most of the public officers should also be reduced drastically so as to reflect the current state of the economy?

I guess eliminating the poor is not one of the best strategy of reducing poverty.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Florasilver: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2022
I'm short of words at this backward suggestions from governors above 50 to a president above 50 to increase the hardship of the ordinary Nigerian above 50!

God pls deliver this nation from wicked leaders, pls God.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by ibechris(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

I am a federal govt employee...I am barely 39 years this year,I am sincerely willing and able to exit the service if they can ask us to make a choice.

Pay me what is due to me,honestly I will gladly leave and use my cash for something more reasonable and live comfortably.

4 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by tesppidd: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Wicked APC politicians, instead of cutting down on the bogus salaries of political appointees.

Meanwhile, most of the ex Governors are still receiving outrageous pension, cars and houses
They say "Nigerian governors" suggested but you are saying APC politicians.
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by sexyto(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Stupid suggestions,increase VAT, sack civil servants above 50,reduce allowances of workers tax everything, not touching their own allowances and their national assembly colleagues, tax farmers etc.
Make dem kuku sell Nigerians into slavery.
Stupid rulers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Starwriters: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
They never start with themselves or look inward. Always looking for who to take the fall for their ineptitude.

Why not cut down on multiple political appointments, excessive allowances and the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Aarenaija: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
.........and the want to install 70 and 80 year old as presidents.............No thinking.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by ibechris(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Im a Tinubu supporter but APC have failed. I know its only Peter Obi that can save this nation from total collapse.

Tinubu knows how to create wealth from Abundance, Peter Obi knows how to create wealth from lack. And Nigeria is in serious lack at the moment.

As for economics ill surrender tk Peter Obi.

U are very brilliant brother.
I believe this submission of yours.
Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Spandau:

grin grin Kadoso Mutairu! Are you almost 50? This one wey fear de catch you.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by obasidon1(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

You’re as deficient as this current regime. SMH

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2022
When the Governors were wasting money building flyovers with little to no effect of boosting the economies of their States, people cheered them on that they are working. grin

Otondos full everywhere.

Now that things are hard, let the Governors use the flyovers with their economic impact to stabilize their States.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by Aramara1: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Na all these nonsense just made me to japa jejely and that was my best decision ever.
At a point, I became fed up with the system.
Instead of talking about how to reduce politician outrageous salaries and allowances, they are talking about people that are underpaid.

Is that not funny?
As a student here, what I save in my bank from my salary after every expenses is more than what most masters holders earn in Nigeria...
Is that not pitiable?
A failed system is a failed system.
The best advice I will give any Nigerian youth is to japa at any slightest opportunity, unless Ofcus you are among the few ones from very wealthy family who benefit from the system

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by hush15: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

It's not the size of work force but the financial indiscipline, the project and procurement inflation, padi padi government and worst part, lackadaisical behaviours to work, medical tourism that is the problem. On Fridays, workers closes once jumaat calls amongst many other issues.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 by OPICANTO2223: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2022
They should also put retirement age for governors at 50

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Why I Invaded PDP Secretariat, Chased Chairman, Excos Out Of Office – Adewale / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.