Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How Is Jesus God ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is Jesus God ? (5330 Views)

They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Is Jesus God or Equal to God? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, From what passage of Philo of Alexandria's work was that statement lifted from by John? Where? undecided

Open and read the link. When you are done, read John 1:1,2,3,4 and tell us what you think.

Please note that Philo has been this idea decades before the Gospels were written.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/philo/#PoweGodLogo

1 Like

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
1. My brother how can you be comparing something that concerns God so personally with prostitution??

2. Something that concerns breaking of his first and most important commandment. Do you realise how easily the wrath of God would have wiped out the churches if they were truly insulting Him? Instead they survived under impossible circumstances, defeated Rome, and have been constantly growing and thriving ever since with all sorts of miracles and testimonies

3. Only an ATHEIST would refuse to see the hand of God in any of it
1. God never commanded your churches/assemblies to begin with so how can that which was not decreed of God be of God? undecided

Your churches are nothing but businesses, an industry similar to every other industry out there in the world even today, only that the services sold to you by your churches come with the name of God affixed to them, this without His permission mind you. undecided

2. You people don't pay attention at all. undecided

Jesus Christ clearly explained using Parable, the parable of wheat and tares - Matthew 13 vs 24 - 30", and clear speech as well - Matthew 13 vs 34 - 43- that all of the enemies of God will continue unhindered until the very end when the weeds will be harvested first and thrown into the place of fire. So what "wrath of God" are you mouthing off about abeg? undecided

3. Please stop abeg! undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

When did they defeat rome? What century?
A Sango worshipper is a THEIST, A Allah worshipper is a THIEST.
“God” is a title not a person, which god are you talking about.

Rome subjected Christians to horrible deaths and had a law mandating torturous killing of any person professing Christianity. What ended up happening?? Mention another instance where that happened in human history without firing a shot!
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lukuluku69:
Open and read the link. When you are done, read John 1:1,2,3,4 and tell us what you think
Please note that Philo has been this idea decades before the Gospels were written.
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/philo/#PoweGodLogo
Again, the question is simple. From what passage of Philo of Alexandria's work was that statement lifted from by John? Where? undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Rome subjected Christians to horrible deaths and had a law mandating torturous killing of any person professing Christianity. What ended up happening?? Mention another instance where that happened in human history without firing a shot!

Who are these Chrestians that rome was killing? because they were criminals.

Tell me please what “ended up happening?”
When happened to rome? In what century?

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God never commanded your churches/assemblies to begin with so how can that which was not decreed of God be of God? undecided

Your churches are nothing but businesses, an industry similar to every other industry out there in the world even today, only that the services sold to you by your churches come with the name of God affixed to them, this without His permission mind you. undecided

2. You people don't pay attention at all. undecided

Jesus Christ clearly explained using Parable, the parable of wheat and tares - Matthew 13 vs 24 - 30", and clear speech as well - Matthew 13 vs 34 - 43- that all of the enemies of God will continue unhindered until the very end when the weeds will be harvested first and thrown into the place of fire. So what "wrath of God" are you mouthing off about abeg? undecided

3. Please stop abeg! undecided

1. Pray tell if God is not concerned with people and institutions who are all about worship of Him and propagation of His name, what is He concerned with?

2. You are the one not paying attention.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD TO VIEW THINGS AS A WHOLE? TO STOP ISOLATING VERSES AND SCENARIOS TO MAKE A POINT? Christ clearly said the test of time would prove which of these things are authentic. Different if these things happened yesterday. They happened over two thousand years ago. How many "Christs" and "messiahs" have come up since then? Where are they and their worshippers today??

3. Exactly. You can't bear hearing it because it is true. You are marking yourself a person who DOES NOT believe in a God that interfers in human affairs - an atheist!
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
1. Pray tell if God is not concerned with people and institutions who are all about worship of Him and propagation of His name, what is He concerned with

2. You are the one not paying attention.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD TO VIEW THINGS AS A WHOLE? TO STOP ISOLATING VERSES AND SCENARIOS TO MAKE A POINT? Christ clearly said the test of time would prove which of these things are authentic.

3. Different if these things happened yesterday. They happened over two thousand years ago. How many "Christs" and "messiahs" have come up since then? Where are they and their worshippers today??
1. Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear to you that it is only those who love Him - those who obey His teachings and commandments - that His love is meant for - John 14 vs 15 - 20 and John 15 vs 10 - 11.
1. It was almost time for the Jewish Passover festival. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go back to the Father. Jesus had always loved the people in the world who were his. Now was the time he showed them his love the most. - John 13 vs 1
Jesus Christ Himself states that His love exists for those who obey Him. undecided
9 “I have loved you as the Father has loved me. Now continue in my love.
10 I have obeyed my Father’s commands, and he continues to love me. In the same way, if you obey my commands, I will continue to love you.
11 I have told you these things so that you can have the true happiness that I have. I want you to be completely happy.
12 This is what I command you: Love each other as I have loved you.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do. - John 15 vs 9 - 14
2. So, never mind that they were clearly designated weeds by Jesus Christ from the moment they were planted in the field, you instead insist, against Jesus Christ, that time is what will tell whether they are weeds or not? This kain mindset of yours dem no dey buy am for market at all.... undecided

3. I am sorry, what? Are you trying to have us believe here that because some have failed in impersonating Jesus Christ Himself over time, we are then to believe, against Jesus Christ mind you, those who Jesus Christ fingered as false teachers and false prophets in the Kingdom of God are not in fact His enemies? undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

Who are these Chrestians that rome was killing? because they were criminals.

Tell me please what “ended up happening?”
When happened to rome? In what century?

I hope I'm not dealing with a mentally ill.person.
See below

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below

I hope I’m not dealing with a mentally ill person too?.
“Christianity” conquered rome by preaching the gospel lol.
Who were the first Chrestians? Do you know who “eusebius” is?

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear to you that it is only those who love Him - those who obey His teachings and commandments - that His love is meant for - John 14 vs 15 - 20 and John 15 vs 10 - 11.
Jesus Christ Himself states that His love exists for those who obey Him. undecided
2. So, never mind that they were clearly designated weeds by Jesus Christ from the moment they were planted in the field, you instead insist, against Jesus Christ, that time is what will tell whether they are weeds or not? This kain mindset of yours dem no dey buy am for market at all.... undecided

3. I am sorry, what? Are you trying to have us believe here that because some have failed in impersonating Jesus Christ Himself over time, we are then to believe, against Jesus Christ mind you, those who Jesus Christ fingered as false teachers and false prophets in the Kingdom of God are not in fact His enemies? undecided

1. Whoever taught you this "those who obey His teachings and commandments" did not do you any favors because you can't see beyond it, and come what may that's the only thing you know. Pray tell, which of Christ’s commandments are you keeping? Turn the other cheek, or give the person who steals your coat you shirt also, or one about looking at women, etc. Which one?

2. Christ said many, many things and many parables.
Taking everything together you'd know that what He meant was that TIME would expose and uproot the weeds, the inauthentic - and that's exactly what happens. No church or even doctrine not backed by God thrives. They eventually fade away

3. No. 3 is about you marking yourself an atheist. I think you are becoming confused
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below

I hope I'm not dealing with a mentally ill.person?

Look at eusebius the forger, one of the early church fathers that created the New Testament you are carrying now.
Was it this eusebius that told you rome was conquered? Lol

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

I hope I’m not dealing with a mentally ill person too?.
“Christianity” conquered rome by preaching the gospel lol.
Who were the first Chrestians? Do you know who “eusebius” is?

Confirmed, I'm dealing with someone with some mental ish. Google Christianity conquest of Rome.
By bye
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Confirmed, I'm dealing with someone with some mental ish. Bye bye

You don’t know what you are talking you are the brainwashed and indoctrinated sheep.

Where did the early church fathers get their source of New Testament from?
You sent a link of eusebius recounting how Christians fared in rome, shouldn’t you know more about this “eusebius”?

It’s obvious you lack knowledge of what you are basing your whole life on.
Bye bye sheep!

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Confirmed, I'm dealing with someone with some mental ish. Google Christianity conquest of Rome.
By bye

I’ve googled it and it brought this.
Do you know who emperor Constantine is and his influence in NICENE CHRISTIANITY?

Is this how Christianity “conquered” rome? Bwahahahah
Ignorant sheep grin

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t know what you are talking you are the brainwashed and indoctrinated sheep.

You sent a link of eusebius recounting how Christians fared in rome, shouldn’t you know more about this “eusebius”?

It’s obvious you lack knowledge of what you are basing your whole life on.
Bye bye sheep!

Sorry I didn't see your quote before I wrote.
Since you can Google Eusebius, why not also Google Christianity conquest of Rome so you don't keep making a fool of yourself
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
1. Whoever taught you this "those who obey His teachings and commandments" did not do you any favors because you can't see beyond it, and come what may that's the only thing you know. Pray tell, which of Christ’s commandments are you keeping? Turn the other cheek, or give the person who steals your coat you shirt also, or one about looking at women, etc. Which one?

2. Christ said many, many things and many parables.
Taking everything together you'd know that what He meant was that TIME would expose and uproot the weeds, the inauthentic - and that's exactly what happens. No church or even doctrine not backed by God thrives. They eventually fade away

3. No. 3 is about you marking yourself an atheist. I think you are becoming confused
1. Jesus Christ gave His followers about 100 commandments which are written all through the Gospels. If only you would take time to read His teachings, you would maybe then understand why He insisted that those who are His friends, those who love Him, are only those who obey His teachings and commandments. This, of course, if you at least believe Jesus Christ is who you claim Him to be, your savior. undecided

2. Again with the tactics of discarding what is said because many other things were also said... the delusion is instead strong with you!. undecided

So, because Jesus Christ spoke many other parables, we should throw out completely the lessons from each and every parable spoken by Him? And after that we will still be left with His clear words were He also insists that those who are evil are not of Him, but seems you already want that thrown out too until there is nothing left that was said of Jesus Christ in this.... that is what the foundation of your churches is built on, lies and not God's Truth, right? undecided

3. Marking myself as an athiest? Even an slowpoke can clearly tell that I am Jesus Christ-junkie just from my utterances alone, so I don't need labels to justify me in any way. undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Sorry I didn't see your quote on before I wrote.
Since you can Google Eusebius, why not also Google Christianity conquest of Rome so you don't keep making a fool of yourself

You are the one making a fool of yourself and too brainwashed to notice.
I guess this is your first time reading about it. You’ve always been shouting “Christianity conquered rome” explain how, na wahala

How did “Christianity” conquered rome? By becoming an official religion of the romans By the order of Constantine. Do you know the influence of Constantine on NICENE CHRISTIANITY?
Think for yourself na

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one making a fool of yourself. I guess this is your first time reading about it.

How did “Christianity” conquered rome? By becoming an official religion of the romans!
Think for yourself na

Exactly. So what's your point?

(BTW, ok, you are not totally mentally deranged)
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obafavour:

You lack understanding of the truth. Jesus commanded us to baptise in those three names "matthew 28:19" because they are one and not different entity.
Sir,2 questions require your response:
Oga, which believer in your Bible was baptised as it is listed in Matthew 28:19?

Oga,who is the first,2nd & 3rd person of your Trinity?
Are 3 persons one entity?

Obafavour:

and we were made to know those three are one in "1 john 5:7"
Oga,1 John 5:7 KJV is NOT holy scripture.
1 John 5:7 is a FRAUD inserted into 16th Textus Receptus manuscript from which KJV Bible was translated.
Please find out how Erasmus Desiderius did that
Obafavour:

jesus as well told us he and the father are one "john 10:30".
John 17:21-22, Jesus says God ,the believer & Jesus are one.
Therefore, your claim on John 10:30 , Jesus refuted that
Obafavour:

we were made to know jesus is the word of God and the word was God "john 1:1-15"
Greek John1:1, Greek John4:24, Greek John14:1, ho Theos (the God, his Father is Almighty God.
John 1:1, John wrote Jesus was divine,a god, god-like.
@ John 10:33, John the apostle wrote that Jesus was a god but your mentors DUBIOUSLY capitalize it. Screenshot evidences

Obafavour:

Please can you differentiate the spirit and the word from the real being?
Yes.
John 17:17,"your word (God's word is truth"wink is not a being. (Compare Hebrews 4:12).
John 1:1 the word is a spirit being.

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Exactly. So what's your point?

(BTW, ok, you are not totally mentally deranged)

Who are the early Chrestians? Do you know about the influence of Constantine and nicene creed on the Christianity you have now? Or you think it becoming the official religion of ROMANS is a coincidence?

Who are the “Chrestians” in rome that eusebius the forger was talking about?

You are basing your WHOLE life on a book without knowing its source?
Only a metally deranged person like you will do that

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Janosky:

Sir,2 questions require your response:
Oga, which believer in your Bible was baptised as it is listed in Matthew 28:19?

Oga,who is the first,2nd & 3rd person of your Trinity?
Are 3 persons one entity?

Oga,1 John 5:7 KJV is NOT holy scripture.
1 John 5:7 is a FRAUD inserted into 16th Textus Receptus manuscript from which KJV Bible was translated.
Please find out how Erasmus Desiderius did that

John 17:21-22, Jesus says God ,the believer & Jesus are one.
Therefore, your claim on John 10:30 , Jesus refuted that

Greek John1:1, Greek John4:24, Greek John14:1, ho Theos (the God, his Father is Almighty God.
John 1:1, John wrote Jesus was divine,a god, god-like.
@ John 10:33, John the apostle wrote that Jesus was a god but your mentors DUBIOUSLY capitalize it. Screenshot evidences

Yes.
John 17:17,"your word (God's word is truth"wink is not a being. (Compare Hebrews 4:12).
John 1:1 the word is a spirit being.

They already have the August visitor with them so let them preach their trinity to him i'm sure he will reset their brains by the time he reveals the origin of their trinity to them! wink

1 Like

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ gave His followers about 100 commandments which are written all through the Gospels. If only you would take time to read His teachings, you would maybe then understand why He insisted that those who are His friends, those who love Him, are only those who obey His teachings and commandments. This, of course, if you at least believe Jesus Christ is who you claim Him to be, your savior. undecided

2. Again with the tactics of discarding what is said because many other things were also said... the delusion is instead strong with you!. undecided

So, because Jesus Christ spoke many other parables, we should throw out completely the lessons from each and every parable spoken by Him? And after that we will still be left with His clear words were He also insists that those who are evil are not of Him, but seems you already want that thrown out too until there is nothing left that was said of Jesus Christ in this.... that is what the foundation of your churches is built on, lies and not God's Truth, right? undecided

3. Marking myself as an athiest? Even an slowpoke can clearly tell that I am Jesus Christ-junkie just from my utterances alone, so I don't need labels to justify me in any way. undecided

1. Certain "commandments" were mentioned and you were specifically asked which of them you obey.

2. Sometimes contradictory things are said. That's why you need to look at EVERYTHING. If you do, the right answer would be obvious.

3. Many atheists are Jesus junkies - they have encyclopedic knowledge of Him. But, like you, they don't believe there exists a God that interfers in human affairs
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obafavour:

Re-read "john 1:1"
In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God.
Greek John1:1
"In beginning was the Word,(a)
The word was with the God,(b)
and the Word was divine,a god. (c).
Greek 1510 Greek 2316 is the last sentence of Acts 28:6 & John 1:1.
But some people conspired to TWIST it @John1:1.
Greek 1510 Greek 2316 is NOT written in 2 ways.

Sahidic Coptic Bible ,Emphatic Diaglott Bible & NWT have the authentic rendition of John 1:1.
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
1. Certain "commandments" were mentioned and you were specifically asked which of them you obey.

2. Sometimes contradictory things are said. That's why you need to look at EVERYTHING. If you do, the right answer would be obvious.

3. Many atheists are Jesus junkies - they have encyclopedic knowledge of Him. But, like you, they don't believe there exists a God that interfers in human affairs
1. I obey all, not certain "commandments", of Jesus Christ's commandments and teachings, God's New agreement and Covenant in the Kingdom of God, of which you don't seem aware of. undecided

2. You are actually insinuating Jesus Christ contradicted Himself sometimes meaning Jesus Christ is not in fact God's Truth as He claimed? shocked

3. Sure, and many of those atheists you claim to know also obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, I get it. undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Maynman: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I obey all, not certain "commandments", of Jesus Christ's commandments and teachings, God's New agreement and Covenant in the Kingdom of God, of which you don't seem aware of. undecided

2. You are actually insinuating Jesus Christ contradicted Himself sometimes meaning Jesus Christ is not in fact God's Truth as He claimed? shocked

3. Sure, and many of those atheists you claim to know also obey Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, I get it. undecided
There were many stories mixed in the New Testament. “Jesus Chrestus” name never existed untill it was later added.
And hope you know “jesus Chrestus” is different from “jesus of nazareth” that’s why gospel writers differs in their stories cheesy
Bwahahahah

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obafavour:

Matthew 28:19
Is one entity listed as First, Second & third person?

Acts 3:13,
Is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the same entity?

Which school did you learn that He means Triune? grin
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obafavour:

Can you explain "matthew 28:19 and john 10:30?

Which believer in your Bible was "baptising them in the name of the Father,son and holy spirit?"
E no dey at all !!!!!!

John 10:30= John 17:21-22, no be rocket science. grin

1 Like

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ignorance is not bliss! Open your mind so you can read that book and understand what is in fact written in it as it is written! undecided God's name is not Yahweh or Jehovah. Instead, it is the Name of God's Old Covenant and Law of Moses given as a Constitution for the Nation of Israel by God to the people of Israel. That Law is what the Name YHWH or Yahweh, or Jehovah refers to. The Law is eternal so also is the name, It never changes so it can't morph. undecided

Stop trying to learn these things from the mouths of men, you will keep screwing yourself up by that. Clear your mind of all the lies and all you have ever been taught or known,pick up the book and read it for your own self so you can clearly understand what is written as is written. undecided
English translation of John 1:1 is very deceptive.
The Greek & Latin version of John 1:1 is very crystal clearly different.

The Word was facing towards the God.
Greek John 4:24,Greek John 14:1 &Greek John 1:1 , John wrote that Jesus calls the God "ho Theos" his Father.

The last words of Greek Acts 28:6 is the same last words of Greek John 1:1.
The same words, the same meaning.
FACT !
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Janosky:

English translation of John 1:1 is very deceptive.
The Greek & Latin version of John 1:1 is very crystal clearly different.
The Word was facing towards the God.
Greek John 4:24 & Greek John 14:1, John wrote that Jesus calls the God his Father.
The last words of Greek Acts 28:6 is the same last words of Greek John 1:1.
The same words, the same meaning.
FACT !
Please stop spamming me with what is obviously bullsheet abeg!

Re: How Is Jesus God ? by PoliteActivist: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:

1) When was the last time someone slapped your sister and you gave her the other one to slap or someone stole your tire and you gave them your car?

2) Of course, the way they came down to us, after a the oral traditions and translations. Example: "whoever is not with us is against us" contradicts "whoever us not against us is with us"

3) If you don't believe God interferes in human affairs, that belief is indistinguishable from atheism
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:
1) When was the last time someone slapped your sister and you gave her the other one to slap or someone stole your tire and you gave them your car?

2) Of course, the way they came down to us, after a the oral traditions and translations. Example: "whoever is not with us us is against us" contradicts "whoever us not against us is with us"

3) If you don't believe God interferes in human affairs, that belief is indistinguishable from atheism
1. Never! I have never been a violent individual to begin with so what you describe is ridiculous reasoning to me. undecided

As for someone stealing my tire and I in turn give my car to the same, I suggest you carefully read what is written there in Matthew 5 vs 38 - 48 so you clearly understand how what you have there makes no sense as far as what is in fact written. undecided

2. You have never actually read the Gospel for yourself to begin with is the reason why not only do you believe it full of contradictions, you also believe Jesus Christ is a liar and instead the idea of Him you eat of from your pastors and mogs is the correct Jesus Christ instead. How are you any different from the other church/assembly groups you battle here? undecided

3. God interferes in human affairs? You desperately seek to rationalize that which is obviously antiChrist by any means you can, don't you? undecided

So far you have conveniently thrown Jesus Christ under the bus by claiming His teachings are contradictory, now you plan to rope God into proclaiming your churches are of Jesus Christ because God interferes in human affairs? undecided
Re: How Is Jesus God ? by Janosky: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Please stop spamming me with what is obviously bullsheet abeg!
Your claim is NOT true.
I have 5 questions for you:
Is Greek 1510 Greek 2316 the same last words @ John 1:1 & Acts 28:6?

What are the meanings of Greek 2316?

In your own Bible ,anywhere Greek 2316 is not referring to the Almighty how is Greek 2316 rendered?

What is correct rendition of Greek 2316 @ John 10:33 ?
Would John contradict himself @ John 10:33 & John 1:1?
Oga, please respond.
We must check something.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Odd Side Of Christianity; Child Preachers / CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / My Painful Experience With The Doctrine Of "First Fruit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.