Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) (57808 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by dallasi: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:
Smart move. I'm sure he must be a southerner, this corrupt government will not send their own northern people who know the terrain better to go and fight the monsters they created by themselves.

Chickenhearted, cowardly, craven and dastardly.
They will be online 247 criticizing

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by dallasi: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

Chickenhearted, cowardly, craven and dastardly.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Wise decision
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by deborahayobami7: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2022
, the guy said, how much is Buhari paying me, Borno where there is Boko haram, I am dropping the uniform. , the guy said, how much is Buhari paying me, Borno where there is Boko haram, I am dropping the uniform....

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Kingdemu: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Guy said his fatherland is Calabar cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Splitmind: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lazy soldiers, we need brave men who are ready to lay their lives down for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by zincnike(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by noble2faith(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

A living dog is better than a dead lion

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by lexy2014: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

Pls go and take his place

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by xeju: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gistsme1:
Fresh Nigerian Army recruit resigns after being posted to Maiduguri, Borno State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvILFhFFaeA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg3iRldMC-Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Be be soldier wey get experience and training for counterterrorism dem suppose send to borno
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Dwana96(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don laugh mess for public �����
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by adecz: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Great decision.

These Hausa Fulani service chiefs
should send their own people there
to defend their land.. ☹️☹️☹️

Na young Yoruba boy dem wan
sacrifice, but when it comes to
appointments, na only Fulani & Kanuri.

Muslim North should enjoy their Sharia☪️☪️
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Berankis: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
I remembered when I applied into the Direct Short Service 2009. No interviews, no tests just some random selections (I guess on recommendation) and then they just selected whoever they like.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by ately1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
The best investment is in the tools of one’s own trade.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by alizma: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Wetin hold you to go die??
What was he expecting when he applied for the job?
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by kponkedenge(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
He must be Igbo

Mumu, he's from Cross River, I know you don't have data to watch the video.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by zicoraads: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is a coward.

What did he think he signed up for? If he wasn't ready to fight, then he shouldn't have joined in the first place.

He should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Berankis: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
I remember when I applied into the Direct Short Service in 2009. No interviews, no tests just some random selections (I guess on recommendation) and then they just selected whoever they like.
Now you just recruit newly and from training you are sending him immediately to the war front. These Northeners are truly insane and bastardly selfish! And they want to spread their madness all over the country.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by peacesampson(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wetin hold to go there
godofuck231:
Coward
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

Civilian Joint Task Force is still accepting recruits. You can go and honor your National call there.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Akerele44(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:
Smart move. I'm sure he must be a southerner, this corrupt government will not send their own northern people who know the terrain better to go and fight the monsters they created by themselves.

As if u know what am about to say

They won't send there northerners to maiduguri

Same thing during NYSC posting na north dem dey post southerners except if u change am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
If its so easy to quit the millitary like this, many would have done so...

Make ona carry ona skit go aso rock, abeg...

I dont buy this at all.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by excel101(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Just hope that there's so coverted oath.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Lekmanz87(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gistsme1:
Fresh Nigerian Army recruit resigns after being posted to Maiduguri, Borno State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvILFhFFaeA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg3iRldMC-Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

One of 1000 thousands way to die in Nigeria…lol
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Splitmind:
Lazy soldiers, we need brave men who are ready to lay their lives down for Nigeria.
Go and lay your live down for Nigeria now, no one said you shouldn’t go.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by orazx: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
He must be Igbo

Igbos ain’t Cowards..
Where is your Igboho?
If you can answer that then you know who is a Coward.. Peace be unto you
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Munamoqel: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:
tribalist Dundee .can you see it a drama in Wasa games

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by dochenaj: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
diadem10:
All these armies recruitment are not it. Instead, every state should have state police. That's the best way to solve insecurities.
State police without a sound judicial reform will fail.

Who will be in charge of the state police? The governors? Then they should be held accountable else they will abuse such power. It is enough that one man is abusing the power but for 36 different men to be able to wield that power well they need to be held accountable in a very transparent way.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
As Baba see say dem wan use am do sacrifice for their god, him japa sharp sharp
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Andersonken(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
When I was in secondary school we were 5 friends we all wanted to join the army after secondary, i tried for 4years both recruit n NDA, but I never made it so I gave up, my friend's join both in 2011 & 2012, sadly they are all Dead, the 4 of them, (crying). Thank God I never made it.
So I went to school, Rounded up my HND in 2021, na work I dey fine now,
Abeg if ur power no reach the army,,, , if u dey fear fight abeg run for ur life.
Military no be child's Play.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by endy69: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
He must be Igbo
Fatherland dey calaba. You ttibalistic ear no hear that one. Igbos no like army work anyway make una dey enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos) / Photo:Chukwuemeka Ujam Caught With PVCs On March, Got INEC Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.