Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) (57804 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Blazadenise(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Naso them post one of my relative to Maiduguri during Jonathan, a fresh recruiter who just join army, naso them bomb the guy in one of the check point then, naa picture we later bury. Boko haram is a political ritual
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Hydroxide(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Honestly, I feel pity for soldiers from the southern region that's been killed in the north. I wish all of them can just resign. Let the northern soldiers be fighting their northern monsters they created. Very useless people.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by realsemaj: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is an act of cowardice. Punishable by death or life imprisonment.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by ibechris(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
He must be Igbo

Because he valued his life.

Can u risk your life for these idiots that have bastardised Nigeria?
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Best decision of the year 2022.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Dapson73(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Before nko? If na ur brother, won't u advice him to run? Let Tilumbu and buhari children go fight for Maiduguri so that them go feed them agbodo and dodo

I agreed but Let Peter Obi lead them together with his former principal Alhaji Atiku Abubakar grin
I'm fully BATified.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by TylerDurden: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Read una no go gree. He’s a recruit, Why should he die for a uselesss country like Nigeria? Police wey them kill days ago na 2.8m them give him family.

That is approximately $5k which won’t last up till December.

Nah me force am join army?

He signed for it. Was trained and has been collecting pay and free boarding ever since.

He should do his job .
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by PointZerom: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
IMASTEX:

The same sense told you he went to training to learn how to eat. And you know more than the commander that deployed them. Low IQ undecided undecided

Which commander?
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by effort1: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

Do you know thst politicians and senior army officers are sacrificing the lives of the soldiers in mauduguri tk bandits si that tge fighting can continue?

Do you know why? They get extra income from federal government that way.

You must be the dumbest idiot to call that guy a coward
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Pootle: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
how will you apply for what you are scared of
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by PharmacyStore: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is really funny honestly
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by SeunDAssLicker: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

Nah me force am join army?

He signed for it. Was trained and has been collecting pay and free boarding ever since.

He should do his job .

Collecting pay as a recruit? Which kind school you even go.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by TylerDurden: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Collecting pay as a recruit? Which kind school you even go.

Ode, they are paid the from the day they are recruited .

Nah you suppose go back to that your osu school collect refund

Even students in military secondary schools are paid salaries including those at NDA .
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by brumeikperikpe: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
What did he think while he was joining the army? Soldiers are meant to shoot & be shot, young man. Or he thought soldiers are recruited only for drinking pepper soup & beer?
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by rikithor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ever since I get to know that one can resign from NA I feel less worried about those who chose to offer their lives as useless living sacrifice for APC's Buhari's fulani government blood demand for their gods.
Buhari, Hell Rufai,Lier Mohammed, Garbage Ishiehu,Shetima,et Al should show us examples by providing their family members to serve in Nigeria army and be posted to sambisa forest.
Is charity not supposed to begin at home?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by SeunDAssLicker: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

Even students in military secondary schools are paid salaries including those at NDA .

You’re a dunce. Does this look like someone serving already? You have a phone Provide a proof of a recruits salary.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by asomatc(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Life First

Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by SeunDAssLicker: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
TylerDurden:

Do you see anything like payment for a person yet to be assigned any duty? He no want, as you like military Job well why you no go take him place for Maiduguri?

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Badguy77(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tilimbu has promised you agbado and cassava... grin
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by TylerDurden: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Do you see anything like payment for a person yet to be assigned any duty? He no want, as you like military Job well why you no go take him place for Maiduguri?

I don't have time discussing with an IPOB lout.

The career of an officer or NCO begins on the day of recruitment into training .

Go and ask anybody in the military or police and they will confirm that they are paid as recruits in training.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Ignaite(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Funny enough, it's not only about the ardent closeness to the terrorists, but the living condition might be terrible according what I heard oh
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by TylerDurden: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeunDAssLicker:

Osu, from the day of enlistment , a recruit begins his or her career and that date is the official commencement of their career.

I don't know how you fools reason in that your blighted Zionist shithole.

You think the Arny training program is like your Onitsha apprentice program that you don't get paid a dime until the greedy Shylock boss is done using the OSU slave boy ?

Ode
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Emola12(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
D guy no wan chop cassava and maize as breakfast
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:
Smart move. I'm sure he must be a southerner, this corrupt government will not send their own northern people who know the terrain better to go and fight the monsters they created by themselves.

Don't mind them! What they do here more is road blocks and extortion of motorist plying inside the town. I pity people that agree to be recruited sha, sacrificial lamb.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by HeavenVGate: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gistsme1:
Fresh Nigerian Army recruit resigns after being posted to Maiduguri, Borno State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvILFhFFaeA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg3iRldMC-Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Southerners In the Army should all come together and reject serving in the northern part of the country, let see if they can court-martial all of them. You can't create a problem and want others to solve it for you. Soldiering is sweet but serving in the northern part of this country is a suicide. No southerners soldier should obey the order.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Blackman101: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
hehehehe
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Jakumo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
JDistribute:
ITS A SKIT, not real.

Nigerians there is nothing to be happy about this, if everyone is scared of being in the army, eventually, we will have to carry gun and defend ourselves. I wonder why people are happy or celebrating a demoralizing video for our Nigerian army. Do you people want to see the country you call yours destroyed?
Nairaland this is not good for our fight against terrorism. We ought to be patriotic.

Now the video clip makes sense. Those guys are all simply actors. I was fooled and I thought this was a real scene that would lead to a court martial for the man who tried to desert while standing in the presence of superior officers on the parade ground of all places.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by kingsceemark(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even if na you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Bigchristo22(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gistsme1:
Fresh Nigerian Army recruit resigns after being posted to Maiduguri, Borno State

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvILFhFFaeA

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg3iRldMC-Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I like the guy for not being afraid to speak his mind, who dem wan send go die?
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Maconstruct(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jakumo:
That soldier would have already made his pledge to serve the military high command without question by the time they prepare to send him to the Maiduguri battle-front.

With that pledge taken, the option to back out is closed from a legal standpoint, whereby his attempting to leave his assigned formation could result in the young man could be arrested and thrown in the guard room until his case is remembered by the military authorities.

In his defence he can start claiming to hear "strange voices" which should qualify him for sudden mental breakdown grin

Baba I no well tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola, Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.