Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) (57816 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures) / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by orion7: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
diplomat058:

If you like curse your empty bongo destiny from now till forever, Asíwájú will still preside over your flat head grin

1 billion Ipob Bingos cannot deter the mandate cool
I don’t have time for stupid people like you. If you like be superman. Carry your family run g over sea. But all your cousins mad extended family will deal with bandits and herdsmen if that druggie wins. In the end you will still pay one way or the order.

Stupid animal. You think shettima and other kanuri people care about your tribe or what ? Thier allegiance lies towards the Sahel. You stinking black magpie
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Wwwq: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Really
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by naijamerican: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
thesicilian:
Smart move. I'm sure he must be a southerner, this corrupt government will not send their own northern people who know the terrain better to go and fight the monsters they created by themselves.
Of course. They send the northerners to harras Igbos in the east while sending Igbo boys to die in the front lines of the terrorists they fund.

Igbos need to stay out of the Nigerian zoo army
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by godofuck231: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thomthom:
If you get way for marine I go gladly accept the offer. but sojo.. nonono
lol , join the marines and see the world
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by diplomat058(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
orion7:
I don’t have time for stupid people like you. If you like be superman. Carry your family run g over sea. But all your cousins mad extended family will deal with bandits and herdsmen if that druggie wins. In the end you will still pay one way or the order.

Stupid animal. You think shettima and other kanuri people care about your tribe or what ? Thier allegiance lies towards the Sahel. You stinking black magpie

It's my pleasure seeing you hitting your IpoB flat head and the UGM brain inside against the wall. And in the end, Asíwájú will still preside over you. You must hang his portrait in your 2×2 okrika shop for the next 8 years grin Is our Lord not wonderful?

Now, I will call on the mods to deal with you for your animalistic outbursts, appropriately. That's how to use the law cool

Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove Jarus Lalasticlala Seun

Rules 2, 3
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by orion7: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
diplomat058:

If you like curse your empty bongo destiny from now till forever, Asíwájú will still preside over your flat head grin

1 billion Ipob Bingos cannot deter the mandate cool
. Mynd44. Seun. He is insulting me breaking rule
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by einsteine(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Probably a skit.

He is not allowed to resign.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Now the video clip makes sense. Those guys are all simply actors. I was fooled and I thought this was a real scene that would lead to a court martial for the man who tried to desert while standing in the presence of superior officers on the parade ground of all places.
It's a skit, there is discipline in the army beyond this, even if a soldier wants to leave the military, there is a procedure. Let's be careful about celebrating things that can backfire and harm us.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Emdebby2: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Damscole: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
U think the ogas don't go to Maiduguri right go and make ur research [quote author=dhardline post=115399672]Who Wan die?!
They should send the ogas that have been enjoying in the offices for so long to go to Maiduguri for at least 6 months, maybe they'll now improve on the working/living conditions of the Army. [/quot
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by dnawah(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Even if na you
if na me AWOL grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Geeworldwide: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

U people would be calling another person coward while u can't do half of what they have done. No b u be real coward
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Wetin hold you to go die??
THIS REPLY EPIC LOL
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Segzy73(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
I wish my friend did this then
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Gideon34: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Uncle no do again oo...

Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Gkemz: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
The truth is that many soldiers are resigning or absconding from the duty.
I know a very friendly soldier who disappeared from duty after he was sent to the north east to combat banditry. This year, Nigeria army recalled him under compulsion to report to Abuja because they are short of personnel. Nigerian army can't relieve her personnel of their duty except on health grounds (life threatening injuries sustained at warfront which is capable of undermining one's productivity and efficiency) or one is involved in criminal offense.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Mac2016(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2022
This seems like treasonable felony to me. I bet he might have opted for the training for salary and shakara.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by godofuck231: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Geeworldwide:

U people would be calling another person coward while u can't do half of what they have done. No b u be real coward
you are right
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Lexxxyy: 4:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Japa, baba no wan die before his time....
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by mickyeddi(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2022
godofuck231:
Coward

Nigeria is not a country worth dying for. You are free to go and serve your fatherland in Maiduguri.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by JONATHANFRED1(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Hahahahaha... Soldiers resigned at the mention of Borno but they go de form commando for were civilian de. Go and fight your mate bullet to bullet.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Basicend: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2022
I agree with him.

They will just waist him over a fake war that you can't see.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by Basicend: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Na life bullet the guy dodge there o.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by effort1: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
godofuck231:
did you and the coward understand the meaning of what he signed for , dumb azzes

Those senior officers playing games with the lives of soldiers, are they also obeying what they signed for? Or do they also sign for betraying their own men to boko haram?

Stop being dumb, boy.
Re: Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) by godofuck231: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2022
effort1:

Those senior officers playing games with the lives of soldiers, are they also obeying what they signed for? Or do they also sign for betraying their own men to boko haram?

Stop being dumb, boy.
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.