Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Will You Return This To Your Company? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will You Return This To Your Company? (17074 Views)

Register Your Company With CAC Today Via An Accredited Professional / Tips On Handling Mistakes Within Your Company / Things You Should Never Do When You Return From Holiday Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Freelane33(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

So this company where I work paid me twice in error. Do you think they will detect later that they paid me twice?
Yes
Return the money
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Return it asap, what will you do if you were short payed
Is this suppose to be opened for debate
If they find out you are gone, they will surely find out i assure you
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by MVLOX(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Return the money na....Dem dey talk that one self....
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by rajiedreez: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
If it's a company you're still working for, you need to return it otherwise the person for go kiri kiri o
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Olinex: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kindly return it otherwise it will certainly cost u ur job and eventually lost all benefits. Be warn.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Carndidlaydee: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
sad

Sincerity and integrity is really far from this gender

Tueh
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by biggie73(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Return the excess payment. It's for your good. Your company will know.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by legitkenkel: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
i will inform the management that i was paid twice and return the money.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
illicit:
Revert ASAP

I will return it sharply..

Cos Lannisters always pay their depth

And we don't take what doesn't belong to us
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by akinmusi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
It takes the fear of God
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by gassbee: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
They are purposely testing ur integrity. Dem go change am for u if u fail d test
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I will return it sharply..

Cos Lannisters always pay their depth

And we don't take what doesn't belong to us

What does Lannister mean?
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even if they will not detect it, return it, it does not belong to you.

I am glad at least you know they will find out and you returned it.

Only take what is yours, dont take extra or what was not meant for you.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Strange, that it should be on Nairaland that you would be taught the basic and the elementary standards of honest behaviour. You needn't ask for anybody's advice if you're inherently honest in the first place. Return that money to your employers forthwith!
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by frog12: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
let them know. it may be a TEST
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by danowena: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Niorte:
Please return it.

Why you should return it.

1. It improves your integrity in the eyes of the management.

How to return it.

Don't return it silently. Write a letter informing them you receive double if your salary and you want to recheck if it was done in error.

Let it be documented

It will all add to your trust level.
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by decub: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

So this company where I work paid me twice in error. Do you think they will detect later that they paid me twice?
Just inform the accountant/HR.

It could be a test and even when it's not, it's the ideal thing to do.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by omoadeleye(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

They will surely detect when they want to do account and if they found out that you didn't return it, your ass is in deep shiit.

Moreover, return it , it's not your fvcking money.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Streetmovement(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this one no be street mattias

Return it formally to avoid being a scape goat grin
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Johel(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

They will notice...do like say u no know, but don't touch the money.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Olaolu8727: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
I will suggest you return it immediately,it has happened to me before my company sent my salary twice to me and I immediately sent it back cos if you don't they won't pay you your next salary
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
He should return and not keep it, its does not belong to him Simple.
Johel:

They will notice...do like say u no know, but don't touch the money.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga if na government work and it's not a general issue, no need to return it.

But if it's a private organization, please return it and ring a bell to showcase your high level of integrity.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
You have no other choice than to jejely return it most especially if you want your peace of mind grin
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
He should still return it. Whether its government Job or not.
safesurfer:
Oga if na government work and it's not a general issue, no need to return it.

But if it's a private organization, please return it and ring a bell to showcase your high level of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by nedekid: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

How wount they dictect? If you have 5k, you make a list of foodstuff to purchase at the market, you then pay twice for one item on the list hence money is not enough to buy the final one. Wount you notice?
Better be wise and inform and refund asap before you chop money that will hook your throat.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by foolbuster: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Olachase:
Gud afternoon wicked world

Our manager ran abroad with the company project money

H. R lie to us say them day comot money for pensions and tax every month from our salary, buh na their pocket the money they enter.

H. R will look for a way to sack employees around 19th - 20th so they won't pay you salary

For Nigeria you still day look for integrity

If na one company way them call WAUM u day work and they make such mistakes bro cash out the money and relocate to Togo grin grin

Gud afternoon once again wicked world.

You are talking trash.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
My Port Harcourt people..help your guy..check my signature.. please, hunger is Killing me
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Bayyajidda(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
papiilo:
Morning guys!

Is this playing? You want lose your integrity and probably lose your job? Only a lazy company won't later detect that error.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by amakanancy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Return it and make sure it is adequately documented and have proof. I was once created twice. I wrote a letter and returned the money.
Like 2 years later, they debited my account when they found out that I was credited twice 2 years ago. I had to go back to the bank with the proof. The bank manager was still there and he still remembered. The debit transaction was revered.
Re: Will You Return This To Your Company? by Temptee101(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
I will eat it in error too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned / Meet Akintola Williams, The First Chartered Accountant In Africa / 5 Important Technical Skills To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.