Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 (803 Views)

Why Are There Different Ages Of Consent Across The World? / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by siofra(f): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
For both men and women.

Let's cultivate a a culture of sexual morality please.

We are not animals.

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Tickles001(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.

What problems would that solve?

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Gee64: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
No, make it 50 please! grin
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Nyascobar1414: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Make it 40 pls.. Cos life start at 40..
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Wawelexy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
But you were dis Virgin at the age of 19
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by siofra(f): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tickles001:

What problems would that solve?

It will help combat paedophilia because if you break this law, it's death sentence for you angry

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by siofra(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wawelexy:
But you were dis Virgin at the age of 19

Are you the one that disvirgined me?

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by NoobSaibot2082: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.

Are you not the same disgusting being claiming to rub her skin with vaginal fluid to attract a mate? You obviously troll this forum for attention, always online you no get work? social life? acquire a skill and stop wasting your youth on foolishness...

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Cinema4d: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good luck lipsrsealed
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by siofra(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
NoobSaibot2082:

Are you not the same disgusting being claiming to rub her skin with vaginal fluid to attract a mate? You obviously troll this forum for attention, always online you no get work? social life? acquire a skill and stop wasting your youth on foolishness...

So?

Why are you calling me disgusting being?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Wawelexy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

You want make I play your tape abi?
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by NoobSaibot2082: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

So?

It's OK for you to post offensive/disgusting topics but when people call you out you report them to the mods?... I didn't abuse or bully you, if rubbing bodily fluids on your person isn't disgusting, I don't know what it is, and while we're at it I'm going to report your gross topic!! You broke rule 4!
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by czarr(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.
IF you become president.

Which is never! We can't have a female president ever! Women are not leaders.
So shut up and do what you are told, go make me a Sandwich! Now!

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Tickles001(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

It will help combat paedophilia because if you break this law, it's death sentence for you angry

I'll take that as a joke. How do you intend to enforce such law. People start having sex as early as 13. They only get public with it at 17 or so.

Assuming this joke ever becomes real. Then prepare to wipe out 60% of your citizen.
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.

President of your family..
Cos no sensible fellow would vote you to represent their family even in a PTA meeting..
Ozour feminist wannabe Wailer

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Maverick777: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

So?

actually he's right
you act like one.
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Unfortunately women don't do it .. grin
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

nope but he's correct grin
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by FrankLewis01: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol... ode

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by PumpumPrince: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:

So?

....is NoobSaibot2082 lying? Did he say something wrong? .....PLEASE GO BACCCCCKTO BED!!!! grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by PumpumPrince: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.

U create dumb treads which u belif is normal & then get up set when they ignore it.....gooo baccccckto bed please!!! embarassed
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by Karleb(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
I like the fact that feminism is making think you can become a president but no matter the empowerment feminism preaches, there's always a little bit of extremism and bitterness, which is, of course obvious in your thread.
Re: When I Become President, Age Of Consent Will Be 28 by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
siofra:
For both men and women.

We are not animals.

I believe in sexual purity

(1) (Reply)

Sidechick Tackles Her Partner's Wife For Calling Her To Leave Husband (pic/vid) / Russian Mobilised Soldiers Stage Mutiny And Hit Back At Putin(Video) / Man Claims He Caught His Wife In Bed With Another Man 4 Days After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.