Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu (40214 Views)

Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation / Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by planetx: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
Hmm
See as he humble for the cabal.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
dynicks:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/nigerian-central-bank-illegally-printing-money-buhari-government-while-pretending-be

They have been printing “helicopter money” since 2018 joor.

Look into the ways and means records. By banking rules, this is abnormal and we are heading the Zimbabwe route.

By popular opinion, we only have 15b in FX Reserve and this equates to like 4-5months import and then we might become that country that could not import fuel.

Yet we are busy fighting for who becomes the next President and we don’t care who is capable of fixing us. It is well with us.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by GamalNasser: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
posty56:
but let's blame fintech for the fall of naira , you see why I converted all my savings into dollars ? clueless government
You converted all your naira to dollars also contributed to the fall of the naira sha
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by onuman: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
He's blaming the finance minister but not the
Worst CBN Governor ever who is actually in charge of printing the said money.
HYPOCRITE grin

Is the CBN governor no more under the Minister of Finance?
Therefore, the CBN Governor could not be printing Naira without the approval of the Minister of Finance.
The 1997 amendments brought the CBN back under the supervision of the Ministry of Finance.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by iaindabawa(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Both Emir Sanusi and Moghalu going critical on the government handling of the economy is telling.
But will they hear?

dynicks:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/nigerian-central-bank-illegally-printing-money-buhari-government-while-pretending-be

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by femicyrus(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
When Gov Obaseki first raised alarm. That dull minister of finance attacked him. One dollar is 650 naira today. We've not even started yet. Wetin mallams ( bubu and finance minister) sabi with economy. Na to spend and spend...
The threat of impeachment seems to be doing wonders.
It was N710 to one dollar few days ago

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Sunnyja: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by nedu666: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Based on records, cbn under buhari has given the fg 23 trillion naira loans. The fg has not repaid even one naira

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by eeetuk(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2022
"Nigerian Central Bank Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government While Pretending To Be Fighting Inflation – Ex-Central Bank Deputy Governor, Moghalu"

Which country on earth does not print money?
I don't think it is illegal to print money by the central bank of Nigeria. The only problem i am concerning about printing money in Nigeria is it is not given to Nigerian citizens to spend in the form of wage increase, building roads and banning foreign import. Instead, money printed by CBN is given to foreign contractors, who then send it to their home countries to boost their own economy. That is how Nigerian economy is hurting.

Yes, CBN can print money as long as it is used locally and evenly distributed throughout the entire economy, the real impact on the economy will be a plus.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Schifo: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2022
obinna58:
This man don do pass abacha abeg

Abacha was far better by a mile . There was more economic prosperity and security with all the sanctions he had to deal with .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Yankee101: 3:49am On Aug 06, 2022
A former insider has said it
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by bizzibodi(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2022
A incompetent man assembles an incompetent team to finish Nigeria kpata kpata.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by bonetalk(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2022
posty56:
but let's blame fintech for the fall of naira , you see why I converted all my savings into dollars ? clueless government
Please how did you do that?
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by kayusely70(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2022
The present inept administration has finished this country!
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Doyou2019: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2022
atinga1:
Agbado master suggested that before. Buhari is just using his advice.

Forget what urchins say on here, there are no doubt many similar characteristics between the two Pas.
They're both very old and grossly lacking in morals.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
We know !

So much more for this present inflation.

But na still one OSU pig be the governor and the idiõt even had the guts to say he wants to become a president.

He was appointed when dollars was officially 170, now it's 710. Ekwensu!

I blame all the people that brought this calamity of President on us.

Rõchas
Amechî
Ohaneze people
Reverend father Mbakā
Atiku
Tinubu etc.
and oshiomole
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Ceejay57: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2022
which way Nigeria!
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2022
You see, I blame the educated idiots that sold the idea that Buhari is the 'messiah', before 2015 general election. And some of them are selling the idea that Tinubu developed Lagos. They forget that Lagos being the economic capital has nothing to do with the man but to the strong corporate presence there. Just because he bought their conscience, they say that a 87 years old man who should have retired from public life could perform. Joke of the Millennia. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by AdedoyinO(f): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2022
ComingKing:

Trump: US Can't Default Because We Can Print Money
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5

Most countries do that: US Russia, China, etc.
If well managed, it's a good thing, especially when they print to pay ASUU demands

Print to meet ASUU demands...lol..easier said bro.

What if we don't all gets jobs that pay salaries or do businesses to make money, and we just get this money printing machine from CBN and print money for ourselves to spend. Abi, what is the essence of work when we can print money in the corner of our rooms if possible.

If everyone is printing money, would it have any value?
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Whois(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeria needs at least 8years of uninterrupted good governce to correct buhari"s mismanagement. It will be double wahala for those that didn't benefit from programs like NYIF, trader money etc. They printed cash money to pay beneficiaries of these programs.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Barcalee: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
This time we should vote wisely. What baffles me is the kind of blind supports some youths are giving to BAT knowing fully well he really has nothing to offer.

Remember these quotes.....I will surprise Nigerians...we have seen it
He will continue from where I stopped....my we not see that
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Everlastingson: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Zico5:
This is what you get when the CBN governor is a politician. Thank God the CBN governor is Igbo and I assume that he supposed to know the effect of too much money in circulation. That guy is one of the people that destroyed the economy to this level. To be sincere, Nigeria still has a long way to go in order to balance the equation. How can a professional person enmeshed himself in politics to the extent of destroying everything.

The whole evil is from Buhari and APC. Do you know how many times Buhari has been asked to sack Emefiele? Why has Buhari and APC refused to sack him even when he bought APC Presidential election form as a sitting CBN governor? Who are the people doing round tripping in Nigerian banks with dollar? Is it not the evil APC? Emefiele is an enemy of the masses powered by Buhari and evil APC.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by sunnyprof: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
all this grammar and repetition of fiscal, ratios, mismanage mirco synchro ......... who here really understand what he has said?
what in simple words did he say is the policy that went wrong?

and look at all the comment here, none even show an ilk of anything he said .....A LOT OF IGNORANCE!! THATS THE PROBLEM OF N9IGERIA!
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Taigaban: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
That's a sign to show that the country's Economy is very close to total collapse. How can you borrow money to pay salary. Wicked clones.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by ComingKing: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Print to meet ASUU demands...lol..easier said bro.

What if we don't all gets jobs that pay salaries or do businesses to make money, and we just get this money printing machine from CBN and print money for ourselves to spend. Abi, what is the essence of work when we can print money in the corner of our rooms if possible.

If everyone is printing money, would it have any value?

Everybody has the capacity to print money (create a sellable product) and spend exchange it for other services.
Excessive Money printing is not meant to be shared indiscriminately but given out on purpose to fixed minor economic issue, under proper guidance.

A country's apex bank can decide to mint currency in excess using that to provide loans and grants to MSME under proper watch. Listen to this person below:

eeetuk:
"Nigerian Central Bank Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government While Pretending To Be Fighting Inflation – Ex-Central Bank Deputy Governor, Moghalu"

Which country on earth does not print money?
I don't think it is illegal to print money by the central bank of Nigeria. The only problem i am concerning about printing money in Nigeria is it is not given to Nigerian citizens to spend in the form of wage increase, building roads and banning foreign import. Instead, money printed by CBN is given to foreign contractors, who then send it to their home countries to boost their own economy. That is how Nigerian economy is hurting.

Yes, CBN can print money as long as it is used locally and evenly distributed throughout the entire economy, the real impact on the economy will be a plus.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by janvier27(m): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
So much said about printing money. It has grave consequences when done recklessly without a credible cover. Regulation says you can't print more than 5% of FG revenue in the preceding year, in any case. CBN has been reckless and unprofessional. It's application of ways and means is clearly illegal, and I'm sure they know this, let's not pretend.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by naikeboy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
The evil Buhari cannot does not exist indeed
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Wwwq: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elshaddai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration / #EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / President Buhari Receives Jersey No10 From Gianni Infantino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.