Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu (40264 Views)

Wale Edun: 8 Years Of Printing Money Without Productivity Caused Inflation / Amaechi: I Never Said Government Has Been Printing Money Since 2015 / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by ChimexGadgets(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ok

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Ayo8(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
I go gather beat all of them last last
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by SeeHim: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cha E
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Austineva2: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Like Abacha like Buhari. Tufia
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
It takes a cluelessly and fantastically corrupt government to appoint a corrupt stooge like Emefiele as CBN governor!

All Buhari's appointments are targeted towards hiding his cluelessness rather than helping him lift the nation!

Look at his security chiefs! Another fine case in point!
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by SenecaTheYonger: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Riversstate:
The Nigerian Govt is stupid, foolish and lazy.

How can a country so blessed with all round natural resources be this bankrupt to the extent of printing cash. Is this not pure laziness and lack of ideas?

By voting an illiterate, duuh

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by pquaver(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
orion7:
lol. Just imagine ooo

See eh I blame tinubu for Biharis failure. Because he was the one that packed this failed idiot for zombies that voted him

She I tinubu is running again now he is not telling people how he will rule, because he can’t do this. He made mistake of giving a statement about how he will manage Nigeria. We started hearing him say he will employ 1 million people in the army. And that they will eat agbado etc.

The people bringing tinubu know this !!! if he wins you won’t be spared any heartache Nigerians will feel under him. Just the way bandits are eating northerners alive, so you will suffer if you bring this calamity called tinubu to the land.

Let blame obi too for GEJ and pdp cos he knowingly joined them even though they were also killing Nigeria. He supported the killings

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Austineva2:
Like Abacha like Buhari. Tufia

If Buhari were half the man Abacha was, Nigeria would not be this terrible!

At the very least, there would be nothing like Terrorism and insecurity.

Buhari's failure is historical across the globe!

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by AmazingELixir: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
cool

Mogalu couldn't be further from the truth...the one that doesn't know that terrorists threatened to kidnap him and the bald headed mirror scalp at the helm of affairs at the CBN in conjunction with the vixen that claims she spent billions of naira to feed school children that were on holidays have succeeded in bringing Nigeria to her knees.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
When GEJ 'sacked' the outspoken Lamido Sanusi as the CBN head and brought in a submissive and pliant Godwin Emefiele, he never realized he was handing his nemesis Mohamad Buhari, the best present ever.

If Sanusi was still there, he would have challenged PMB. Anyway, Sanusi 5 year term was ending in 2014. GEJ would never have retained him and he might still have appointed the present governor who has brought disgrace to the central bank.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by themanderon: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
I want to be president, I want to be President now look at where we are after 7yrs.
Now someone is busy screaming emilokan up and down and some people are already falling for the tricks of the ex drug lord. Something is seriously wrong with the citizens of this nation. Suffering and smiling is just their thing.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by kingyakos: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
He's blaming the finance minister but not the
Worst CBN Governor ever who is actually in charge of printing the said money.
HYPOCRITE grin

The CBN governor is subject to the finance minister.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by daygee12: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
I swear, it will never be well with all my he gbo brothers that supporter this BUHÀRl to become president.

Nigeria has never been so unfortunate. angry

Why are u now sympathizing with Nigeria i thought BIAFRA will be actualized soon
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by paramakina202: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigerians open their eyes voted for an olodo,a corrupt coup plotter who knows next to nothing as president and expect the country to do well.
They are ganging up once more to elect another old physically and mentally unfit corrupt but a smart thief to replace the out going thieving mannequin.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by swuftz: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
When Gov Obaseki first raised alarm. That dull minister of finance attacked him. One dollar is 650 naira today. We've not even started yet. Wetin mallam sabi with economy. Na to spend and spend...

Last time I checked an Ibo man is still the Governor of Central bank not a Mallam.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by yusufu16: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
so this is the reason for the rising inflation. no wonder

2 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Iamolukorede(m): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Riversstate:
The Nigerian Govt is stupid, foolish and lazy.

How can a country so blessed with all round natural resources be this bankrupt to the extent of printing cash. Is this not pure laziness and lack of ideas?

A Govt that only knows how to squander available resources and never thinks of producing and regenerating income.

It will never be well for Tinubu, whether you like it or not I will blame him for pushing Buhari on Nigerians when he knows he has nothing to offer.

Just because he wants to succeed him.

E go shock this old man soon, nonsense undecided

Your submission is fine, it is very absurd to see how irresponsible this led administration and their principal are in leading Nigeria through a progressive path. It is called mismanagement, they "the leaders cannot manage the affairs of the country " they cannot add to its growth but rather they squander and run it to the floor.

However, saying tinubu forced Buhari on Nigeria �� citizens is a total false, the Nigeria citizens have the right to choose who to govern them, they love him then because he came with the mantra of "change" buhari was noised all over the nation in 2015, the end result now is "top to bottom " a fatal calamity. I said it on my radio show, trust no politicians, there is no repentance in their plans either Obidient, Atikulate, or Batified they all have thesame mind-set..

Heaven won't fall come 2023, the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians and no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Humina:
worst government in the history of Nigeria no wonder our currency keeps falling

Just imagine a country that doesn't take Education seriously?, they are called monumental failures at all spheres of life, I wonder why pple still get emotional about Nigeria really it beats me lol
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Vesilli: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ah ah this Buhari administration wants to finish naija economy kpatakpata.

No wonder he said from Top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by diogo23: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
We know !

So much more for this present inflation.

But na still one OSU pig be the governor and the idiõt even had the guts to say he wants to become a president.

He was appointed when dollars was officially 170, not it 710. Ekwensu!

I blame all the people that brought this calamity of President on us.

Rõchas
Amechî
Ohaneze people
Reverend father Mbakā
Atiku
Tinubu etc.
Another ancestor is coming to destroy this country where buhari stopped

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by RZArecta(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agbado master says printing money under Nigeria's present situation is a good thing. Agbado master will destroy what's left of your economy if he's unfortunate enough to become president cool
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by descarado: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
It didn't start today. Osibanjo fought them and lost. Reason he wa shoved aside as poster boy.

The next govt has to mob up the excess cash.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by aribisala0(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmm

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by gnykelly(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
This allegations is meant to cause dissatisfaction and raise public aggression towards government.
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
we warned Nigerians about this dullard called buhari , they didnt listen ,
the same way we are warning them now about tinubu, yet they wont listen.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
100% TRUE
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
CBN has been printing since it's establishment
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by VULCAN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is a banker.

Not an economist.

Most top bankers are very corrupt.

Emefiele didn't get this job on merit.

I don't believe in making a banker a Central Bank Governor.

Most of them are corrupt.

Sanusi used CBN money to buy traditional title.

An economist would think twice about his legacy before destroying his country's currency.

Nigerians will free themselves next year from the grip of old evil men

Zico5:
This is what you get when the CBN governor is a politician. Thank God the CBN governor is Igbo and I assume that he supposed to know the effect of too much money in circulation. That guy is one of the people that destroyed the economy to this level. To be sincere, Nigeria still has a long way to go in order to balance the equation. How can a professional person enmeshed himself in politics to the extent of destroying everything.

1 Like

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by afbstrategies: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2022

Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by edungene7: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
We know !

So much more for this present inflation.

But na still one OSU pig be the governor and the idiõt even had the guts to say he wants to become a president.

He was appointed when dollars was officially 170, now it's 710. Ekwensu!

I blame all the people that brought this calamity of President on us.

Rõchas
Amechî
Ohaneze people
Reverend father Mbakā
Atiku
Tinubu etc.
They are ending in shame
Re: CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu by Eriokanmi: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
swuftz:

Last time I checked an Ibo man is still the Governor of Central bank not a Mallam.
Ewo ntemi? Direct that at the ibos. Its a fact you can check.

For your information, the mallam I referred to were buhari and finance minister, not the cbn governor. Who's Emefiele not to comply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.