Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t (3576 Views)

Whose Responsibility Is It To Replace Broken-Down Electricity Transformers? / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by Sunmolar(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Quick money mindset wouldn't let their investments standout.
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by Donaluta(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
richiemcgold:

Your argument do not justify this bizarre breakdown of 70% vehicles purchased few months ago.
Brand new vehicles o!

This is how you put yourself into trouble.. You won't verify news.. you will just jump and comment rubbish
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by MrMaestro: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
They should’ve went with Nord. It CLEARLY is of better quality anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by cyril10(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
This supreme court Governor is very wicked and useless
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by kingthreat(m): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
If you buy Innoson motor for me, I will go Okija do better juju for you grin
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by 196chetachi: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
How can a brand new car breakdown before 150 thousand Kms ? I doubt Imo state govt was doing oil changeHow can a brand new car breakdown before 150 thousand Kms ? I doubt Imo state govt was doing oil change...
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by GodsOwnMan: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
This red mud people and fakeness sha. Their cars are fake. Remember when they started importing plastic rice from China to Nigeria? And Buhari closed the border? That is why they hate Buhari so much. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by vanunu: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
richiemcgold:

Your argument do not justify this bizarre breakdown of 70% vehicles purchased few months ago.
Brand new vehicles o!

And you believe what those rogue Imo state official said.

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by OnionBandit(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
adedayoa2:
Federal government no just wan complain, plenty of their vehicles bought by the federal government no dey work again.
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by juman(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Government dont usually take good care of their vehicles.
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by kettykin: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
That is a bad one for the company....A New car that can't use up to 3yrs before breaking down...it's horrible!

Until the reason for the breakdown is known , it will be very wrong to pass this level of judgement.

It could be the massive flooding that happened in the State capital. The innosson cars my business partners are using are working fing for more than 3 years
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by Karemarealty288(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
That is a bad one for the company....A New car that can't use up to 3yrs before breaking down...it's horrible!

Can you hear yourself?...if you like buy brand new car and use it roughly and see if it wouldn't breakdown in six months.
Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by FreeStuffsNG: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
femisplash:

I have had a first hand encounter with one of the vehicles but one's reservation would be misinterpreted as hate. There's a reason NASS are not patronizing the product.
You better say it. Even if you keep quiet they will complain and if you still talk they will still complain.
If I use my hard earned money, I will shout o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked US Files Show Security Operatives Were Aware Of INEC's Rigging Plan / Imo Economy Bigger Than Yoruba States Economy / Pictures Of Tinubu Delivers Speech In An Empty Hall In UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.