Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? (1229 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Like this i go around searching for young virgins to decieve and chop and clean mouth

Would they do thesame to my daughter?

I'm just imagining, is this how somebody's son, will decieve my daughter and chop her?

Is this how foolish she will be to believe and allow the future fool to chop her and clean mouth?

I'm afraid cuz i won't tolerate any nonsense act toward my daughter.

i will make sure i keep them indoors.

no going out without my conscent till she's 22 yrs old.

I pray that God will give me a boy before giving me a girl so that he will protect her from all this future niggas, amen.
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Creamypie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
Like this i go around searching for young virgins to decieve and chop and clean mouth

I'm just imagining, is this how somebody's son, will decieve my daughter and chop her?

Is this how foolish she will be to believe and allow the future fool to chop her and clean mouth?

I pray that God will give me a boy before giving me a girl so that he will protect her from all this future niggas, amen.

after 22 yrs nko? Them no go still deceive am?! Better no get girls
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Creamypie:
after 22 yrs no! Better no get girls
why?
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Uzomacharles: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Law Of Karma...

Maybe them fit rape your own sef
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Shedrack777: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2022
no! they won't deceive your own daughters, because karma has already used you to pay back the fathers of the girls you deceived/chop.
so, relax and chop life

1 Like

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Na all round girls u go born, mark my word. Shebi u like to chop virgins upandan? U go born gehs welllll... If u like no stop when them be 3, deceive yourself sey u dey look for boy, na 7 gehs straight... Before u go sabi wetin jam u, e go don teyyyyy... Better prepare for the days ahead. U go hear am!
EmiDon11:

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by ExtremeDot: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2022
You are still a child.

Good things happen to Good people, also, Good things happen to Bad people.

Likewise;

Bad things happen to Good people, also, Bad things happen to Bad people.

Na Time and Chance just deh play out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2022
I cant laugh.. You cant exactly control any of that..
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Bobloco: 4:39am On Aug 06, 2022
In the words of Lord mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless....all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by VictorUSA(m): 5:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Me sef i dey look you..I just dey wait make you give birth to a girl, I go wait make she reach like 16, by then I am at my 70s, omo I go fuck_ that virginity comot for her pussy.
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by STOICREALIST: 5:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Like they quoted in 13 Hours-Secret Soldiers of Benghazi , “ PAYBACK IS A BITCH, AND HER STRIPPER NAME IS KARMA”.

You are simply afraid of your actions against DHARMA and the KARMA that arises from it. The Sanskrit text says “Dharma destroys those who try to destroy it, and dharma protects when protected. Therefore dharma must not be violated, for violated dharma destroys us.”

I would advise that you allow nature take its course. However, your plans to lock up your daughter is what will make it even backfire worse that you expected. They would simply rebel and sneak out under your very nose, or they will wait till the 22nd years of life and go wild and crazy. “Choose your weapon” wisely. Who says when you lock them inside, a gate man or house boy would not fucckk them in the kitchen pantry or Bleep them at night at the backyard where the water tank and pumping machine is? Right in your own compound/property and under your watching eyes and very nose? Who says their teacher won’t bend them over in the school’s toilet and creaampie them there? Who says one of your own friends won’t f u c k them, bending them over the kitchen counter when you all are watching a football match in your house. Please do not play Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Those qualities are left for only one being.

As a parent we feel that our children are property and we can just do with them as we like. They aren’t. You were only selected by nature to bring that person into the world. Your duty is to

-Protect
-Provide
-Nurture
- Set a good example
-Teach life’s skills and lessons that will greatly increase their chances of survival and success.

Once you are doing this well and effectively as a parent, you must understand that as they get older they have their lives to live and decisions to make. Your influence over them reduces unless you want to turn them to prisoners.

Finally, if your conscience worries you over your treatment of girls, then stop your actions that put you in this emotional and psychological state of mind. However, it is not a road to the salvation of your daughters from sex crazed and starved men roaming about. This advise is for your own peace of mind.

To protect your daughters, you can only play the role of being a good parent and educating them early on about the ravenous men out there and why as ladies, they need not be deceived by cheap promises, they understand their hormonal changes as they get older and control their sexual urges, and the importance of keeping their chastity to gain respect.

2 Likes

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Me sef i dey look you..I just dey wait make you give birth to a girl, I go wait make she reach like 16, by then I am at my 70s, omo I go fuck_ that virginity comot for her pussy.
e be like say u wan experience my vawulence

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by VictorUSA(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:
e be like say u wan experience my vawulence
grin guy forget that thing...I fuck_ hell comot her body.
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
grin guy forget that thing...I fuck_ hell comot her body.

Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Natbrowny: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:

God after seeing you post this sh*t to brag and claim rights

God - Angels, give him 7 girls when he's ready to have kids.

Angels - Na so.
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Natbrowny:

God after seeing you post this sh*t to brag and claim rights
God - Angels, give him 7 girls when he's ready to have kids.
Angels - Na so.
lol
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by stacyadams: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:

..from experience, if u like padlock ur girls inside ur house,,they will bang ur driver, lesson teacher or cousins grin u no go escape am
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Your reward is on the way , what goes around comes around. Wicked soul
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by EmiDon11: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Your reward is on the way , what goes around comes around. Wicked soul
it can neva be
Re: Will They Do Thesame To My Future Daughters? by kelspinall(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
EmiDon11:

fiss,give you boys that will protect them from future niggas,wake up..that won't be possible i mean protecting her all the time,she go collect the d and will be somehow addicted to it.

you should explain life to her before friends or peer group does... peace

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Guys Lose Interest In Me / Women, What Do You Have Against Nice Guys ? / What Is The Best Thing To Do: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.