Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) (54098 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nehyooh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
The woman is mentally unstable.
It's well with you lady.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Maynman:
Motherly Love cheesy
Am even waiting for those ladies that hate men to comment on this

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by omolola100(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesus Christ!
This is wickedness
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by gambia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is her mom normal?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hushbingo: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
Please How Can , Get In Touch With This Lady Please?

If You Have An Idea, Get In Touch With Us.
Delta state... I can get you in touch then you can go and see her

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Benwallt(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Could she be deranged or irritated by her daughter's waywardness at a very tender age. Too bad we can't ask her questions as to her motive. Terrible thing. May you find help
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by charlesdinho7(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
someone without both hands to me is useless. damn, the mother will continue to rot in hell. may the good people of nigeria come to her aid. this is sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by edward1106(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
Please How Can , Get In Touch With This Lady Please?

If You Have An Idea, Get In Touch With Us.
To help her or use her for your own recognition?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hushbingo:
Edo state... I can get you in touch then you can go and see her

Do You Really Know This Lady?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hushbingo: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:

Do You Really Know This Lady?
Yes sir
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't know why I don't feel safe around a woman. I just feel like living the place quickly when there are women all over the place.

And men still marry these blood-suckers into their homes and sleep with them.. God forbid badt thing. She's dead and she's in hell surely. No peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Mayo4real12345: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Exkandayee:
Nice one

What is Nice about it.?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hushbingo:
Yes sir

Tell The Girl To Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, So That, We Can Assist
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by TastyFriedPussy: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:

I'm Really Crying Because This Lady, will no longer have two hands again forever.
I can't imagine cry honestly if Na me, I for don commit suicide tey,tey because I can't imagine living such a life..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hushbingo: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:

Tell The Girl To Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, So That, We Can Assist
I will try... I can only help with the recent address

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by semanose: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
When I say not all mothers are worth it, some persons will start preaching no one like mother. Forgive and forget....

There some parents who are so toxic you just need to get away from them to stay alive.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Are you kidding me?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Oemies35: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
What the devil cannot do, a WOMAN can do it better. That gender ehhhh
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Humina(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
wickedness of the highest order
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hushbingo:
I will try... I can only help with the recent address

is in Anambra State
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mother or Step mother ??
kiss cry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Oceanjagaban: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
izuch:
Chop off her own too
Make ona try dey read before ona comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Starz825(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na poverty....

Poverty no be good thing..guy...
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why not speak out since my dear.. I Dnt just know what to say.. Na this kind people supposed to dey post I need help for Nairaland.. May God he help you.. Women kai

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am not understanding
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by tbambam: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/lady-narrates-how-her-mother-allegedly-chopped-off-her-hand-and-slashed-her-face-with-a-machete-photos.html

A woman's natural enemy is a woman, and they are distracting themselves from that fact by focusing on men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Johnken1234: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
That woman can't be her mother. Even mentally derailed women take good care of their children. You can't just take away an insane woman child from her just like that.

Go and verify!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by harmargedon: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nicepoker(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
They abandoned the thread grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by GOODMAN9(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
May God provide for you always.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
No is a lie. Na the papa cut am. Now you can write your epistle.
doggedfighter:
Is this true?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Nigeria is really divided along tribe lines. I was speaking with a fool today and you won't believe his reason for supporting TINUBU is because Igbos can NOT be trusted. Ema gbo oro ode lenu omo arindin. Like say....the bandits and agbero(raises to power four) will only affect him. If the learned don't help educate the fools out there, many will suffer the consequences because Nigeria has a larger percentage of the foolish across all levels, tribes and religion
Hahahhahahaha please remove this thousands are seeing it o, it's jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.