Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) (54114 Views)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2022
drmuchin:

SAME HERE!
upon say i be man, my wife is the disciplinarian to my 3 yr old son
i no dey fit touch the boy when he acts naughty and throws tantrums
left for me, na over pampering go spoil the child

Lol that’s how it should be o.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Shaggyswang(f): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay doesn't comment on threads like this. Bitter olosho who men have treated like the garbage she is for her golddigging behaviors coming on nairaland to claim feminist and spew bile. Ewu
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Speechless!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Starhearts:

Mr Bad news himself
U re pain because no be u reported d bad news

Are you really confused or what?

Look At The Name Of The Person That Posted This Thread.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by chysam: 6:22am On Aug 06, 2022
izuch:
The woman was obviously sick in the head. such a beautiful girl how will she now give a hand job?? So sad

Your craze no get part 2
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by SeeHim: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Och77:
That incident happened in Idu in Delta State not Edo. The people that covered the interview are called Ukwani Trumpet, their number is 09024722436. You can get in touch with them to reach out your goodwill to this poor girl. God bless you. The interview is actually in my dialect.

Are You From Delta State?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Olabode211: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
na for village the thing happen na,maybe village people wey dey do meeting nearby don command her to do so..
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Oesophagus99(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2022
cry my good peopleWhen people complain about harms from family members, pls listen to them and assist them...

Once a guy approached me that his own brother wants to send him to jail.. I tot it was mere threat o... But it happened!

The wicked brother conspired with a police
and levied false allegations on this guy, kept him in cell from Friday to Tuesday, charged him to court and that was it..

And again, one guy approached me as well that his own police brother cocked a pistol and threatened to blow his brain out.. That same police brother of his has ever teargassed the guy and their mom fainted several times trying to interfere.

I was able to save all of them Shaa..

I normally take that kind of fight as mine, spend my own money till I save the innocent.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2022
SeeHim:

I'm Really Crying Because This Lady, will no longer have two hands again forever.

Are you a man
Or woman
Oya if God has blessed you
Help
Her with anything
But make sure na she you dey send money to
May Be no be all this yahoo guy man
Cos they have gone hay wire since they say match.com is hard this Days for them
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by akpe1: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Oh from my state and my region umu ndokwa kweke . Too bad
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Jennyclay(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Shaggyswang:
Jennyclay doesn't comment on threads like this. Bitter olosho who men have treated like the garbage she is for her golddigging behaviors coming on nairaland to claim feminist and spew bile. Ewu
Hello, why are you quoting me up and down throwing tantrums? Are you sure you're normal upstairs? Uhmm, Is like you don't know me.

You better be warned! I repeat, be warned!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Smallwinner(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2022
The mother must be suffering from Bipolar disorder,triggered by the fact her sleep was disturbed by the girl,because that's the only explanation. Unless evil spirit entered her
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2022
That's sad.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by chikason22(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2022
izuch:
The woman was obviously sick in the head. such a beautiful girl how will she now give a hand job?? So sad
Omo WTF.
Well you asked for it.
Switch over comrade. To vawulence of course.
Good progress
We're almost there
Now collect
cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2022
assholemods:

Sapphire, Future is Female, Candidly etc you won't see them here they are all hypocrites and foolish set of women.
I did not see them ooo....
Shows they are bitter people people ... Any female following them wont end up well...
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by IbileIfe: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2022
SeeHim:

I'm Really Crying Because This Lady, will no longer have two hands again forever.
She can get robotic hands if Almighty God sends her divine helpers.

Inflatable robotic hand gives amputees real-time tactile control
Prosthetic enables a wide range of daily activities, such as zipping a suitcase, shaking hands, and petting a cat.
Watch Video
Jennifer Chu | MIT News Office
Publication Date:August 16, 2021
https://news.mit.edu/2021/inflatable-robotic-hand-tactile-0816

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1d8i2lwuFw
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Shaggyswang(f): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello, why are you quoting me up and down throwing tantrums? Are you sure you're normal upstairs? Uhmm, Is like you don't know me.

You better be warned! I repeat, be warned!

The people who know you how has their life changed? Who are you apart from one more expired olosho angry with men that she got treated exactly the way her opportunistic gold digging nature deserves, now spewing bile like a mad dog upandan?
Why should I want to know you? Delusional fowl!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by VirileNelly2420: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is this true?

Lol...
E shock u?

Ur gender making us proud. grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
An average woman needs just a little maladjustment to do the insane.

When I was dating way back, I used to make late night rounds in the house and my instincts would have me remove sharp objects and lock them up in the kitchen drawers.

Devil can enter anybody's head just like it wanted to enter Peter and Jesus prayed for him.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Wwwq: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by PharmacyStore: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
I was told the OP is a scammer
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by BadNews: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
PharmacyStore:
I was told the OP is a scammer

Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

This Guy Is Calling A Scammer
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by iyke2frankeze: 3:51am On Aug 07, 2022
How can she be contacted?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Mother Chopped Off Her Hand (Graphic) by Och77(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2022
SeeHim:

Are You From Delta State?
. Yes, from Kwale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.