Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,146 members, 7,953,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money (56427 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Viiictor10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
D
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Viiictor10(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
In Burns Boy's voice Dangote, Dangote still dey find money

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by GamalNasser: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Very true ..My friend in whom I am well pleased
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Shedrill(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Drove a Lamborghini but your shit still dey smell and you still dey piss

So much for a yardstick
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Germi9: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
I am not a BAT am not Blind

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Jemex003: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Yahoo Boy wey dey disguise
Yo fam!
No be for U to dey brag say U get money
how the hell did U make the money
Ur story spread
Stop rubbing ur ill-gotten wealth in our faces
U only need power to solidify ur wealth

You better stop this your hatred no one challenged e-money he’s source of wealth but when you idiots see other tribe praising themselves you turn it to war. Bad belle kill you there. Omo eran

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Decent09(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=IbadeHQ post=115421689][/quote]

The Pandora Obituary
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Okobola146: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
If you like drive trailer at the age of 5, e no matter, all of una na thief, including Buhari
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by gracealonev: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Too them every Tinubu Supporter earns money from him

Even Otedola was paid in the mind of PitObi e Bandits

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Dignifying this people with a response is waste of time

Let nobody disturb us with Biafra nonsense after 2023 oo

Otedola has weighed the choices available to him.
The system will benefit him more with Tinubu.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Moh247: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
gracealonev:

Otedola has weighed the choices available to him.
The system will benefit him more with Tinubu.

As a logical business man
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by bewla(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Iyasaburi:
You are in it for the money - no more patriotic politicians in this country
Why then we want obident
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by tonyson010(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Damn! While dude sits tightly on collective wealth of his constituency with a black ass filled with stretch mark like a leopard.

Dude claims he drove a Lambo at 18, but most of the 18 year olds in his constituency don't know where they are going because the future looks so bleak and weary.

let his stupid ass be bragging.
how many people have he offered scholarship to B4 joining politics ?
how many has he given 200k to start business?
what projects has he done in his constituency
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Kaymansion(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
shocked Is that not Army general sitting at his back so the guy must be big boy tongue
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
And since he joined politics, what positive developmental impact has he made anywhere?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by planetx: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kaymansion:
shocked Is that not Army general sitting at his back so the guy must be big boy tongue
Obviously they are at a function and the soldier is not doing bodyguard to him.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
People with low IQ......do you think TINUBU has time for you?

He is busy looking for who will take more money just to vote for him.....

Anything out of this, you are his enemy ....
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by seunayantokun(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na lie, money nondey bellefull rich man.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Femi8586(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
yusufwaheed:

Na wetin ur pastors tell u for church be that not to vote base on credibility but on religion.
Na ur problem be that Sha.

Weytin MURIC and your imam tell you?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Kaymansion(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
planetx:
Obviously they are at a function and the soldier is not doing bodyguard to him.
I'm not referring the army general as his orderly just concerning about the circle though
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by SirBunky85(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now till tomorow , we don't care
so says a stupid cum inconsequential thing. Deluded idiat feeling woke
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by BetterNija: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sheuns:
You failed to tell us why you are into politics.

You failed to read for understanding, rather for questioning...

He talk say na passion for development carry am go join politics
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Philippian44: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Politicians and story telling angry Abeg who ask am for tori
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Safyqueen: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Femi8586:
And so?

If you actually believed him, then you can believe Lai Muhammed.

By the way, I'm not surprised. He's a Muslim. He must support his faith and interest.

Na mumu Christians forming liberal and woke I pity pass. So easy to deceive and brainwash. Christians would even fight themselves for Muslims. Lol

Cure yourself of islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Yorubas have no religious troubles. Those who votes Adeleke in Osun election recently includes many Muslims despite christains-christain ticket.

Yorubas are sophisticated in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Eniitankorede: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now till tomorow , we don't care

Another wailing IPOB charlatan spotted.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Layographics(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Taaar!! Shut up dia
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by victorVIC1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Men wey really get the money no dey brag like this. Bill gate, Dangote,etc are clear examples
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by win23(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Up coming Lai Muhammad grin grin
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by abokikhalifa: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Too them every Tinubu Supporter earns money from him

Even Otedola was paid in the mind of PitObi e Bandits

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Dignifying this people with a response is waste of time

Let nobody disturb us with Biafra nonsense after 2023 oo

But be honest with yourself, Tinubu at is age and we all know that baba is putting on Pampers. How on earth will he be able to govern this country ?
This is not 2000 o. This is 2022. Buhari never do you strong things na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.