Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money (56219 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by midosky: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
You drove Lamborghini at 18 doesn't mean you can't loot money......
Abeg park well.......

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Konjiboii: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2022
The nerve to brag about your parents ill gotten wealth from Nigeria ,I'm ashamed people even like the mumu post.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Assquare(m): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2022
"Shuttt..up!! With your, super story...who u epp!!!
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by nairalanderr: 12:15am On Aug 06, 2022
ok Na. no wahala
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2022
One simple question....... How developed is ondo State.......

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by orlaglobal234: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2022
You don't joined politics because of money, tell us how did you do with your salary and fat allowances, are you share it to orphanages home or you given it to almajiri? you bloody liar buruku

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by LyfeJennings(m): 12:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Jemex003:

You better stop this your hatred no one challenged e-money he’s source of wealth but when you idiots see other tribe praising themselves you turn it to war. Bad belle kill you there. Omo eran

Omo eran ni Iya e
ori yin o kin pe nigba mi
Who cares about E-money
E-money is who he is to his people
his people don't hold him accountable cos he isn't contesting for public office
Omo Yoruba gidi ki se bi Omo ale
Once U contest for a public office
Let ur bragging rights be right and not brag with ill-gotten wealth to the populace
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Jemex003: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Omo eran ni Iya e
ori yin o kin pe nigba mi
Who cares about E-money
E-money is who he is to his people
his people don't hold him accountable cos he isn't contesting for public office
Omo Yoruba gidi ki se bi Omo ale
Once U contest for a public office
Let ur bragging rights be right and not brag with ill-gotten wealth to the populace

Wahala ni wo ati Awon ebi ko rayin si, if you’ve someone like him in your family you won’t be here making stupid noise. All your make are there praying and working for blessing you’re on Nairaland doing Vigilante. Idiot omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by bagad: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2022
If I near u wan help you commont peg from your face, na slap ah wan tear you so, a sound hard one.
And if na carry I carry my mouth go your hear wan whisper something to you, na bite ah wan bite that your ear so.
Idiat upon imbecila

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Omoslim26: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
All this one wey him dey talk na tori for the gods,what I am sure of is that no human being that claim to wish well for Nigeria or have pity for this Country will want tinubu or his evil apc.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Psychokinetic: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I wish Nairaland has block button like Twitter ..una talk too much and boring
My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, but na you talk pass. Always all over NL shalayeing!! Shey you nor get day job ni or you dey work APC campaign full time?? On top how much wey you wan use feed your 8 children inside incomplete building with open sewage for parlor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Moh247: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Psychokinetic:

My Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, but na you talk pass. Always all over NL shalayeing!! Shey you nor get day job ni or you dey work APC campaign full time?? On top how much wey you wan use feed your 8 children inside incomplete building with open sewage for parlor grin

Boring

Make una try dey more creative
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Psychokinetic: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I’m Boring

Make APC try dey more creative. Tribalism format don cast
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Echoban: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Wish he's stick with the party that brought him in SDP, but he's now in d forbidden party. Small Alhaji start humble but his pride now no be here........

Abeg rest. Mention any House of rep across d country that can lace his shoe in terms of doings.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by TrueNigerian300: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Too them every Tinubu Supporter earns money from him

Even Otedola was paid in the mind of PitObi e Bandits

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Dignifying this people with a response is waste of time

Let nobody disturb us with Biafra nonsense after 2023 oo

Lol...Biafra or death we stand very hateful and confused lots.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by assholemods: 2:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Sheuns:
You failed to tell us why you are into politics.
This one no get single sense to read and comprehend na just to comment. Anywhere bele face.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by ATLIEN2027: 2:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

They even went on twitter to drag Otedola as if the noise making trash would get them in Aso Rock

Those Obi tuary Obi diots are some of the dumbest, shallowest and lowest IQ idiotic fools on the face of the planet.
To these cretins, you must be supporting Tinubu or anyone besides the lying China because of money.
Poverty has deprived these fools of any capacity to think logically.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Konjiboii:
The nerve to brag about your parents ill gotten wealth from Nigeria ,I'm ashamed people even like the mumu post.

Who told you it’s ill gotten wealth?

You think is every billionaire in Nigeria that makes noise?

Go research about his family and come back here to argue.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Iyasaburi: 4:57am On Aug 06, 2022
bewla:
Why then we want obident

NEVER PUT YOUR FAITH IN MAN
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by tsspsolutions: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria , his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now till tomorow , we don't care

What’s this all about?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by tsspsolutions: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Biafra should be given to them if they actually want it. Too much negative energy in the country already.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Moh247: 5:22am On Aug 06, 2022
tsspsolutions:

Biafra should be given to them if they actually want it. Too much negative energy in the country already.

Honestly let them demand it at the National Assembly staying isn't by force

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Roozzaay(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Sheuns:
You failed to tell us why you are into politics.

"Na passion for development carry some of us enter politics. No be the Money."

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Born2Breed(f): 6:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Only 3 types of people will vote APC n Tinubu.

Those after his money
Tribalistic goons
Religion fanatics
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Roozzaay(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2022
tsspsolutions:

What’s this all about?

That's Peter Obi supporters trademark.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Tflex01: 6:30am On Aug 06, 2022
abokikhalifa:

But be honest with yourself, Tinubu at is age and we all know that baba is putting on Pampers. How on earth will he be able to govern this country ?
This is not 2000 o. This is 2022. Buhari never do you strong things na.

We will vote him like that. Thank you.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Tflex01: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Lexusgs430:
One simple question....... How developed is ondo State.......

Much developed than Anambra.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Femi8586(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Safyqueen:

Cure yourself of islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity.
Yorubas have no religious troubles. Those who votes Adeleke in Osun election recently includes many Muslims despite christains-christain ticket.

Yorubas are sophisticated in all ramifications.

Maybe you should tell that to Christians in Southern Kaduna being governed by terrorist islamist governor and his vice.

The truth is, it is more peaceful if Christian-christian ticket is elected than when muslim-muslim ticket is elected.

Compare Osun to Kaduna state in terms of peace and security, you have your answer
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Demolakay: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As if dose mumu u quoted above,has d interest of d country at heart.Wat has Otedola done,to d benefit of d downtrodden,Oda Dan bringing up policies to enrich his pockets,tru shady Business dealings.Wake me up wen real pple,DAT truly loves d country,d poor, downtrodden,supports ur pamper wearing daddy.Only a fool will suffer 8 years under Buhari,ND still want to continue under a senile, brain dead, selfish,pamper wearing man.By God's grace,we will retire him in 2023.If u tink Peter Obi is an Igbo project,no worries, February 2023 is almost upon us.U will understand DAT suffering knws no ethnicity,tribe,ND religion.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Zetty177x: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Yahoo Boy wey dey disguise
Yo fam!
No be for U to dey brag say U get money
how the hell did U make the money
Ur story spread
Stop rubbing ur ill-gotten wealth in our faces
U only need power to solidify ur wealth

My thoughts exactly
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Demolakay: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Tinubu urchins on this forum are not more than 10.

If you notice, it's the same monikers over and over again. They eat, shit and sleep on Nairaland trying to book spaces to campaign against Obi, they don't even care about Atiku anymore.

The plan is to make Obi's campaign an ethnic battle: Igbo vs Yoruba.

Resist them as much as you can.

A word is enough for the wise.
My Brother! discerning minds Lyk ours know Deir game plan already.We are battle ready for Dem.Tank God Deir monopoly on d media is being broken,unlike wat we had in 2015 ND 2019.We d real Omoluabi in d south west are waiting for Dem.Affliction shall not rise a second time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.